Fri, Sep 20, 10:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Almost ready, I think - Criticisms welcome.

Tuathan ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2002 at 10:27 AM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 4:42 AM

file_266947.jpg

Apologies for those who commented before, I couldn't answer because my computer broke. Lost 2 weeks work :( Anyway I think the texture is only lacking slight touch-ups. It has taken me 3 months to make by trial and error. (I am so much wiser now ;-) P.S. The eyes don't have inbuilt highlights and the actual texture is lighter - so that the skin is easier to modify by playing with the material colors.

Comments and critisisms (how do you spell that word) would be greatly appreciated.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2002 at 2:20 PM

Looks really nice, you did a lot of work....really nice. Sharen

movida ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2002 at 8:09 PM

It is very pretty...and I know how much work it is, I'm half playing with doing one for DinaV and share your pain teasing

droyd ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2002 at 11:16 PM

Ok, I'll try to be helpful. I've heard many people before and from what little experience I have say that eyewhite's aren't white. They do look more realistic when they are a slight purpleish pink color. Sample some color from photos and experiment. I also think the eyelashes especially on the bottom lids are a little short and or thin. There's also something about the line of lip color on the upperlip where it meets the flesh that just sticks out at me but I can't put my finger on what to suggest. Overall tho everything looks good! Hope I was of some help.

Tuathan ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 5:58 PM

I actually added some color to the eyewhites before the suggestion ;) but the eyelashes are short on purpose. Although the camera angle in the picture above makes them look shorter than they really are. For the upper lip I agree. I've been experimenting with them, but I just can't seem to get them right. I guess i'll have to find a good closeup picture of lips and see what makes them "natural". Thank you for the comments.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.