Mon, Oct 21, 11:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Okay, so how do I do this with the Tailor

MeInOhio ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 6:48 PM ยท edited Thu, 18 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

I have a Michael character called Duncan that I got at Renderosity. I put the olypiam (bad spelling!) on him but it didn't fit, so I thought I would go over to the tailor and make it fit. Problem? I don't know what morphs to copy. When you apply the character using an MOR file, the body changes, but the morphs are all set to zero. So I don't know which ones are used. Kevin

sjk77 ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2002 at 8:31 PM

One thing you can do is to apply the morphs in Poser and select each body part and go to (in the menu) Object then Spawn Morph Target. Just call it anything (like Duncan, I guess) and save that figure as a new figure to load into the tailor as the base figure. Then all you have to do is just select all the morphs you spawned. Oh yeah, you have to have the genitals turned on in Poser when you spawn the morph target for the hip or else it won't load in the tailor. Hope that helps!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.