Fri, Sep 20, 6:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: A New Edition to My Gallery

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 3:26 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:34 AM

file_2354.jpg

And through that portal starts the beginning of your journey..

Little Red ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 5:45 PM

I'm thinking of things coming out of the portal: wishes, hopes, dreams, plans...

Patricia ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 6:23 PM

Wow. That is beautiful! Gotta get my web site up and running so I can post some of my 'Gateway' pics too--both the recent fractal-derived ones and also photos of the long series of acrylic paintings of them. Been an obsession of mine since I was wee...

audre ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 7:45 PM

this is one of my alltime favorites! wow. nicely done.

BlueRose ( ) posted Thu, 28 March 2002 at 9:05 PM

Is it going in or out? Great image :)

MarvinR ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 8:26 AM

Wow, this would make a beautiful Mask.

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 8:35 AM

oh very nice. i really love satin like textures on things, and those are some of my favorite colors :)

DrivebyFruiter ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 5:29 PM

WOW..DUDE?That looks like something on my mom's bed??A girly toy...But real cool..good job

audre ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 5:43 PM

btw DrivebyFruiter... i love that handle. i crack up EVERY TIME i read it. thanks!

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 5:52 PM

Well Little Red I Hope hope that it will be all of that for everyone.. I know Patricia is working hard on that one..Good Luck & may the Factors be with you.. Thank you Audre.{I am floating with over zealous artistic rating} And the answer to that question is...BlueRose..It's going in WOW..MarvinR that is a exellent idea...more?? Well thank you CW..I am going to be so high that I'll hafta think up of a way to come down??? Well folks unfortunately this image isn't in 3D but it looked amazingly 3Dish.If it was 3D.I could make clothes?? Thanks..I'll sleep tonight with poser photos danceing in my head.{laughing silently to myself}..{big smile}

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.