Fri, Sep 20, 1:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Four seasons, four prizes, one great contest!

Micheleh ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 3:15 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Here it is! The contest! "Tis the Season for Fractals!" The contest will be based on the four seasons, of course. There is a color scheme for each season as follows: Spring: green, yellow, pink Summer: blue, gold, purple Fall: red, orange, brown Winter: white, silver, black, grey Submit images based on the four color schemes, representative of each season. There will be a prize for each season, so you can submit entries for each one. Entries should be no more than 600x400, maximum size. Entries will be accepted until April 30th. Winners will be decided by community vote. Any questions? Let's fractal!

OrchidDave ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 3:34 PM

What if I do my fractals as a square? 400x400 would be too small....Also I think 800x600 would be more appropriate since there's so much detail in a fractal....just my 2 cents...Dave'O

CrystalWizard ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 3:54 PM

can we submit stuff we've done in the past or do we need to do brand new work? and I'd prefer at least 640x480 but I agree with dave, 800x600 would be better

audre ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 5:33 PM

howabout if we say whatever size you want, as long as it's 200K or LESS? that is the limit of attaching files to these messages. Micheleh, what do you think?

DrivebyFruiter ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 6:11 PM

Uh I think I hear something rumbling in tha back??Over at Renderosity???Could it be a spider???Or could it be the wild fractaler Micheleh..Or could it be the wild fractaler Micheleh...

Micheleh ( ) posted Fri, 29 March 2002 at 8:06 PM

Yup, anything under 200K. I was making a guess because I wasn't sure, but I wanted to get the bloody announcement up! I figured I could always correct it later. ;]

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2002 at 10:01 AM

Okay!!! I'm getting ideas already....

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

Micheleh ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2002 at 2:56 PM

...go

yourgeorgie ( ) posted Mon, 01 April 2002 at 1:40 PM

Are these supposed to be the ONLY colours, or the main colours? It is kinda hard to keep the colours from blending into other colours, as you know....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.