Mon, Oct 21, 10:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Mil. Kids and clothing and other stuff...HELP please...

Calseeor ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 7:32 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 1:12 PM

Hello all, Ok..I am trying to use Daz's Mil. Preteen girl model. I need to make her look a little older then she is, and also to fit into some vicky or P4 clothing. I am having such a hard time with this. I am trying to make her look like a late teen that is very petite, which is why I did not just go with vicky. I want a short, thin, toned late teenager. I want her to be wearing a skirt and a half shirt...but when I try to taper, or scale any of the vicky or P4 clothing, it just does not work. :( I do not have the talent to paint the clothing (a small amount of post work touch up, I can do, but thats about all). Anyhow...could someone tell me of a way to make her look a bit older (bodywise) and make some clothing fit (real clothing, not the garanaml like outfits I have seen. Thanks, --Eryk

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 8:17 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserfashion.net

Poserfashion has some pt clothes in free stuff, use link. You can also use morph manager,found here in free stuff I think, to transfer the morphs you need from vic1/2 to mil girls.

Calseeor ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 3:24 PM

thank you for the link. There is some wonderful stuff on this site. --Eryk

Redleaf ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 7:31 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_5927.jpg

Another option would be to get Thorne's Ziza model for the pre-teen girl. She is easy to transform into a teenager with a more grown-up shape. The pre-teen clothing can be adjusted to fit her (as can some of Vicky's outfits - was able to get Vicky's bikini top to fit perfectly in one image with little trouble). Here's a quick image with her in the Millenium Girls shirt & skirt and showing how she can be transformed into a petite late teen. The hair in the image comes with Ziza.

Calseeor ( ) posted Fri, 26 April 2002 at 10:04 PM

ohhh...that looks like it will work perfectly. THANKS!!! --Eryk

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.