Fri, Sep 20, 8:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: An old, interesting thread

whoopdat ( ) posted Sun, 28 April 2002 at 3:02 AM ยท edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 7:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=92228

While searching for something completely unrelated (which, as it turns out, I saved in a file somewhere. Sigh.), I stumbled onto this thread. I thought it was an interesting read and shows how the community has changed in the last two years.

For those wondering, here is the topic of it:
"Victoria, a waste of time? A poll."

I almost see a similar thing happening with Stephanie, and wonder if perhaps she will "blossom" into something along the lines of Vicki, that being a requirement for anyone wanting realism in their renders. I wasn't around two years ago to see Vicki "grow up" but I am around now (even if I'm lurking in the shadows for weeks at a time).

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 28 April 2002 at 10:17 AM

Oh, gosh, that dredges up old memories. :) I remember all the hatred expressed about Vicki when she first appeared on the scene. I saw thread after thread filled with insults for her. Funny how things change. After a while, everyone was just entranced with her. I thought I was the only one on Earth who didn't think Vicki was ugly. They complained about her "football shoulders," her "masculine face," just about everything. Now, she's pretty much everyone's favorite. I think Stephanie is a great new addition to the Poser Family, and I, for one, am really excited that new figures are coming along. I hope that a second Mike-style male figure can be added, too, just to give some variety in our people. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.