Mon, Oct 21, 6:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: How much does a Full-Body Morph weigh??

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 2:07 PM ยท edited Wed, 16 October 2024 at 8:16 AM

I've been trying to thin down some of my Vicky and Mike(2) charaters and have found no way to remove the un-used Full-Body morphs with MorphManager nor the Hierarchy Editor in Poser?
Are they worth persuing into a text editor?

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 2:49 PM

As I understand it they are just a link to the individual body morphs to controle them simotaniously (SP) they are not true motphs( no geo of their own ) I would think they are very small then, as they are only controlers but I could be wrong.

TygerCub ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 2:55 PM

If you really want to get them "skinny", apply the body type you wish to use regularly, save as a CR2 (character), then edit the CR2 to remove body morphs you don't want (i.e., "heavy", "emaciated", etc...) from EACH body part. This will be work, but the end result will be a "slimmer, trimmer" Mike & Vicky. P.S. - Don't forget MS Excel is great for this kind of work.

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 3:04 PM

Thanks all, somehow they didn't seem to be much more than 'pointers'. Jagger's IM sumed it all up for (only about a couple 100 charater spaces, not much 'savings' at all). Guess 13meg for a Mike2 Jester is MUCH BETTER than 37meg!!

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 4:46 PM

Look in Poser above and go into the "Window" drop down. Check "Hierarchy editor." Then check the box that says "Show all parameters." It may take awhile to see the check and parameters. Depends on the cr2 size. Under "Body" you will see all the full body morphs. Click the up arrow icon next to the full body morph you want to delete. Then click your delete key on your keyboard. Your done! You can delete any morph in Poser by part or full body with this method. No need for another program. I generally save the figure under another name first in case I screw up. Like "Michael2 delete" or something. Ron

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2002 at 4:48 PM

oops one other thing save the new character file(cr2) Ron

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.