Sun, Oct 6, 7:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: slipoffdress innovacy...guys will love it!

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 4:20 PM ยท edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 8:46 AM
Site Admin

Maybe you've already seen steve shank's movie using this innovative dress where a man takes down the straps and the woman herself unbottons it before it falls off on the ground! :o) I just love this item and its morphs!... Just a few of the textures made for it (oh yes, plenty more available!) to be included in poserworld CD2. renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

arcady ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 4:47 PM

So... Where can we get this dress? If it's on the poserworld site I think I missed it. If not is it for sale somewhere or when will that PW2 CD be out? :)

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 5:16 PM

I'm with arcady--is this coming out soon? I didn't find any reference to it on Steve's site. I love the first one so will be anxious to get the second. Diane B

Eric Walters ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 5:17 PM

Wow! Are these hairtextures mostly postrender? Amazing the only thing close (that I have seen) is Allies curls. The dress is pretty amazing too! Eric Walters

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 22 February 2000 at 5:33 PM

Eric, Rena can correct me, but I think they are Cosmo hair--looks like they were maybe 'sharpened' a bit but that's my best guess. Diane B

arcady ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 1:06 AM

I couldn't find any reference to the dress or the movie on PoserWorld. Is either something that is out there?

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

-renapd- ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 1:28 AM
Site Admin

Ok everybody...sorry for the delayed reply to your questions...I'm in a time zone at least 8 hours ahead of you - early Wednesday morning here in Greece! :o) The dress is part of Poserworld CD2 items (this time it comes out bundled with textures by me besides props, canomas and costumes!)So be a little bit more patient, the longer it takes to come out the more stuff you'll find in it! :o)There's even a chance that it will be 2 CDs this time even though charged as usual at a redicioulus price! You can't charge too much for having fun, can you? :o) Diane is absolutely right! Cosmo hair sharpened a bit! :o) As for that terrific movie by Steve Shanks...LOL! Has the man been so busy that forgot to post his bink file (500kB) to the animation forum? I ought to scold him for that as it's amazing!:o) Tonight I plan to post some more of slipoffdress textures when I get home...it's such a practical item that can be even transformed into a nightie or a step out dress (depends on the thickness of the transparency!) I save the best (period costumes) last! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

steveshanks ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 3:32 AM

:o) Yep it'll be on CD 2 and I forgot to post the movie in the animation forum sorry but I did post it to this forum heres the thread :o) http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=75343 Its in Bink only at the moment but I'll be doing QT soon and possibly MPG but if your on a PC I highly reccomend Bink 5mb to 500k with no quality loss......:o)..No release date on CD2 yet but as soon as we've finished on this end we'll post previews and give an estimated date, shouldn't be too long now :o) Steve

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 6:50 AM

Well, all I can say is that you two are going to have to work your fingers to the bone getting this out to the masses G. (And here I am not having used nearly everything on the first one LOL). You are a good team. Diane B

Krel ( ) posted Wed, 23 February 2000 at 12:16 PM

....Just want to add that I got the first PoserWorld CD and it was excellent!!!! I plan to buy #2 as well.....great work Steve and Rena!!!! Krel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.