Wed, Oct 9, 12:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Ok I appearantly did a boo boo!

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:21 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 12:33 AM

file_24210.jpg

I have spent the last month off and on trying to make a texture and a morph of the man pictured below. Appearantly in a cleaning frenzy I DELETED THE WHOLE FOLDER!! (vreathe in breathe out) This is supposed to be for an image for my fiance's birthday TOMORROW! I was wondering if any morphing experts might wanna take a stab at the face. I think if I dont sleep I can redo the texture, I just have to nab another image of him. A bigger one. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am kicking myself in the head right now. (theres a visual) And and all help is GREALTLY appreciated.

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:22 PM

Ok so hes pictured above...same difference. lol

Momcat ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:26 PM

Before you panic; did you check your recycle /trash bin to see if it's still there?

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:39 PM

Yes...I have a distinctly annoying habit of automatically emptying it right away. Plus I checked it and double checked it. Safe to say I am a dunce and I lost it. Only I could do this. :)

beav1 ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:12 PM

Did you check the Windows temp files folder too?...never know... Beav

Momcat ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:17 PM

::pets:: I've done that. I hope you can get everything replaced in time.

kewasi ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:38 PM

Try Drive Rescue. If you haven't saved anything to that same folder, there is a good chance you can recover the file. http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/amd/887/rescue/index.html The program is free, and has recovered some deleted files for me. kewasi

MoonWitch ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 9:50 PM

:-)) Now sleep would have been a good thing the night before hun, Moon Witch B

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.