Fri, Sep 20, 6:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Can someone help ME?????

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 10:31 AM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 3:37 AM

file_25517.jpg

Hey crew.what can I do whith this Fractal to give it more Flava? I would like to totaly redo it. But, I can't think of any Photoshop er ideas...

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2002 at 11:17 AM

geeze still no reply?? Could it be that there is no hope for the hopless???grillos que saltan ..Mal pie oder.batman del acebo ...Je vous espe m'aiderai ??

Rosemaryr ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2002 at 11:40 AM

...since you pleaded so nicely... What I would do is zoom-zoom (I'm a zoom-freak! LOL) Find an interesting point and dive in the deep end. Maybe a different color set? Try to highlight the drama with fewer colors that have more constrast.... Well, that's my twocents worth....

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

firefly ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2002 at 11:39 PM

I would also zoom into those wonderful puddle ripple designs at the edge of the picture. Their colourings are so subtle, soft and pretty. Would be interesting to see if they are concave or convex and what else is associated with them! :)

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2002 at 11:18 AM

Attached Link: http://arista21a.tripod.com

Interesting isnt it? Well all...I was thinking of something that I am thinking about working on currently???? Since ya'll lifted my spirits and showed me tha light!! I think I will slide in a few of my thoughfull creations/makeover's... O hay before I forget?? Do me a favor and go check out the new free web site that I just opened!!! Your oppinion will mean so much to me..I think you will like the look.. Umm.maby it will give you some thoughtful ideas???

Xeno66 ( ) posted Thu, 03 October 2002 at 7:07 PM

It reminds me of a background for something asian. play with different figures, to see what works. Great start. Xeno66 (Ken)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.