Fri, Sep 20, 1:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Poser 5 and SP 1 Issues

jwkub ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 4:40 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 4:15 AM

file_26149.jpg

You just gotta love this CRAP !

wdupre ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 5:06 PM

calling people sheep becouse they're not having problems with the program and you are is rather childish. It may be crap for you but it aint crap for me.

Norbert ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 5:47 PM

Ask for a refund, and shut the phuc up about it. Doesn't look like you had any problems using the face room and making a copy of your head, then putting it in front of the Poser 5 box.

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 5:51 PM

This would be more productive if you posted the actual problems you're having with P5 and also contacted CL about the problem. And before you hit me with the sheep label, I've said many times in this forum that I've had problems with P5. I also contacted CL, filled out a bug report, tried some of the suggestions posted here, and sent the results to CL to help get the problems fixed. I'm going to try out the patch tonight and see if that helps my P5 issues. If it doesn't work, I am going to be POed, and I'll post the results, but I'll also contact CL and see what can be done to get it fully fixed. Posting several variations on the same picture expressing your displeasure is not helping get P5 fixed on your computer.

jwkub ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 6:45 PM

ok , I am not calling anyone sheep, but if the fleece fits... Nobert , heh thats too funny. ... and i got called childish. Yes Crescent as i am making theese tasty treets for your viewing pleasure IN POSER 5 no less , i am gathering bug data to send to CL.

ScottA ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 7:39 PM

file_26150.jpg

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 8:36 PM

Hi mom!

auralia ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 9:52 PM

It looks like you're doing great with Poser 5, jwkub, since your crap just keeps getting better. ;) Auralia

ScottA ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2002 at 1:56 AM

file_26151.jpg

bikermouse ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2002 at 4:46 AM

Scott, You crack me up! Great Image. - TJ

crushr ( ) posted Sun, 06 October 2002 at 9:50 PM

Lol... Everybody should be allowed to express there own opinions.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.