Mon, Sep 9, 4:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Charger, Eagle, and Buck now in the Platinum Store at Daz

PheonixRising ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 10:49 PM

Sorry Dave. I wasn't refering you or anyone here. You know the type of posts I mean though. :) Just wait til you see what we have coming. :)

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 10:53 PM

Can't wait :) Man, I have a list 5 miles long already

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

freyfaxi ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 11:15 PM

Been there, done that...just brought the Charger last week...but I'm not complaining...glad to grab the eagle and buck :)

Hiram ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 11:38 PM

HOW ABOUT A DECENT CAT???? (please)

AprilYSH ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 12:10 AM

freyfaxi, if it was only last week you bought the charger maybe you could speak to sales@daz3d.com and ask about the 30 day money back guarantee if it applies to drastic price reduction like that, especially if you are already in the platinum club too :)

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Hiram ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 12:41 PM

That's right, AprilYSH. I bought the dragon a few weeks before the Plat Club opened and got credit for my 30% off because it fell within the 30 day guarantee.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 1:58 PM

DAZ will do that sort of thing ?? I didn't realise that ? I must investigate further. They must be a progressive company if they'll give credit for goods purchased in good faith when there is nothing wrong with the item and it's just ones misfortune to have purchased before a sale. Especially software...as how do they now that it's not working fine on a persons system after it's been installed...after all...they can't suck it back off your computer now, can they ?? :)

Hiram ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 3:10 PM

From the Platinum FAQ: Q:I just purchased an item at full price, and now it's available in the Platinum Savings Club for $1.99? Is there a 30-day price guarantee? If you have purchased a product at normal price within the last 30-days, that is now offered in the Platinum Savings Club for $1.99, we will honor the Platinum Savings Club price if you have a membership. Please contact sales, sales@daz3d.com with your invoice number and full name.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 3:27 PM

DAZ has some of the best customer support in the biz...very few hassles...and very happy to make the customer happy.... I have to actually get pissed at many retailers to exchange stuff, get a refund, etc..even for shoddy merchandise.... One of the worst I've ever seen for returns is Target...they are always a big hassle..it may just be the store here...I can't imagine them staying in business if they were all like this one...I quit shopping there.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

freyfaxi ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 8:02 PM

Thanks AprilYSH and Hiram, I followed your advice and contacted DAZ, and I now have a credit in Platinum Club (*grins - not for long !!!). Thumbs up for DAZ...such prompt service , and on a weekend too. They definately get my vote for being a great company...more companies would do well to follow their example.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.