Fri, Sep 20, 2:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Almost finished.........

andix ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 9:11 AM · edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

file_32058.jpg

Now in the final stages of pre-Renderosity testing, this is a quick sample image from **3dmodelz WorldZ v2** Version 2 is a major evolution from the original, and contains all sorts of new stuff. We will be ensuring that anyone who has purchased the original version will recieve a copy of version 2 at no charge. We will be getting in touch very soon with all purchasers of the original, with details of how to get version 2. Enjoy, Andi, Paul, Matt, 3dmodelz

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 9:39 AM

Wow! This looks like a major additon!

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

nightravenx ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 12:11 PM

Sweet...

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 12:12 PM

That is gorgeous...talk about opening up new worlds! Great work. :)

Jamesadactyle ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 4:52 PM

oh wow thats gorgeous! great job!

andix ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 4:55 PM

file_32059.jpg

And another.....this is straight from Poser with absolutely no postwork, as was the other image

BlueBeard ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 4:56 PM

Fantastic!!! I will be waiting for the update, drooling as I do!

queri ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:08 PM

Oh wow!! Want want! I'm a gibbering idiot. Do these work in Poser 5? I don't -- yet. Just wondering. Emily

andix ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:11 PM

file_32060.jpg

If all goes well, then next week sometime this is going to be available. And we feel it's worth repeating that anyone who has already bought version 1, will get version 2 at no extra cost. We do not believe in charging people for the same product more than once. This applies to all future upgrades of this product and any other product we update.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:12 PM

Will this be a standalone version as well? I haven't gotten Worldz yet (mostly cause I am an idiot.) I don't want to buy Worldz if this will be all one package. Did that make any sense?

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:17 PM

Nevermind...I am just going to go ahead and get Worldz. heh

andix ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:29 PM

file_32061.jpg

Nikita. This is to replace the version of WorldZ that is currently available. You won't need version 1 to make version 2 work, they are completely independant. Effectively, this is a complete replacement to WorldZ, and while it does everything that version 1 does, it also does soooooo much more!!! I think thats what you were getting at....? Emily. neither do we.....yet. mostly because in the US and Canada, P5 is what?, $350 i believe....yet here in Britain, at current exchange rates, its going to cost us over $600.... and here's us trying to set a good example by being decent and fair to our customers........**sigh** Bluebeard.....would you like a bucket and mop? lol.

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:31 PM

Ah, you are doing a good job of demonstrating customer service at its best. Wonderful product...beautiful results. I'm waiting...but impatiently!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:32 PM

That's exactly what I wanted to know! LOL! Oh well...I went ahead and bought the original Worldz anyway. ;o) I'm looking forward to this fantastic free upgrade now! LOL!

andix ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:43 PM

file_32062.jpg

Nikita. Sorry, I was busy writing that last reply while you were heading to the store. Thanks for that, we always appreciate our customers, without whom, our existance as a 3d resource would be rather bleak and lonely....thats why we always do our best to make sure everyone goes away happy.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 5:57 PM

No need to apologize for MY impatience. LOL! ;o) I'm already happy.

Rhadeya ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 6:11 PM

me want!!!!! I can do soooooooo much more with this than with the last one Andi, tho the last one was great too :-D

sighs happily as she thinks of all the wonderful things she can do with this new version ;-)

BlueBeard ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 6:13 PM

I have my own bucket, and yes everything in 4 should be able to handled by 5, think of 5 as propack plus! andix, I use your stuff all the time, catch my lastest render called Broke!

BlueBeard ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 6:15 PM

Almost like a poor man's vue?! ;)

andix ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 6:52 PM

file_32063.jpg

**Bows to Bluebeard** And many thanks for the credit, although i doubt anyone will be taking much notice of backgrounds.....lol Being called any sort of man's Vue is a major compliment. Gracias. On a slightly serious note, I don't suppose you know anyone looking to hire? I got made redundant from my day-job last week, and i'm looking for a career change.....too many years as a plumber. Marketing experience; www.3dmodelz.com and our store here at renderosity, as well as 3 years self employed building up a fruit and veg business. Just a thought, since you're a Marketing Manager.....

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 7:10 PM

Wow! I can hardly wait until I get mine! Really nice stuff! I love WorldZ 1, and this makes it even better. Great job!

JetM ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 8:55 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=915606

Way cool! And though I haven't done much with it, Worldz does work in P5. You just gotta play with the materials a bit so that they don't get all dark in light. What was it? Set the texture to the ambience channel? Anyhoo, here's the link I've saved for reference. Awesome package! Thanks for being nice and not charging twice :) I look forward to the upgrade

dialyn ( ) posted Mon, 18 November 2002 at 8:59 PM

Oh, thank you for the link. I missed that thread the first time around. That is great information.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:52 AM

OMG This is sooooo great.... All those new backgrounds...and on top of that a FREE upgrade?? Wahoo!! I needed exactely something like the one on the second pic last night. Had to "make do" with Worldz1 but this...this is beyond my wildest dreams. Who needs Vue anyway when you've got Worldz? Oh and that nifty foreground tool as well :o) I hope your generous upgrade offer also concerns those, such as my self, who has got this as a gift? I mean you can't see the gift recipients anywhere, can you? except for that e-bot message I mean.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

BlueBeard ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 7:11 AM

I do really need to hire, but the economy sucks! If I even bring it up right now to the VPs I would be laughed at. While we are doing okay many of our competitors are not.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 7:13 AM

file_32064.jpg

ernyoka....You've raised a very good point there, and one that we hadn't really considered. Theoretically, it should work that gift recipients will be able to re-download the upgrade too......but since i don't actually know how the gift system works, I cannot state that with any certainty. I'll make some enquiries for you, and get an answer back as soon as possible. What I can state, is that we will make sure everyone who's entitled gets a copy.....by whatever means we need to use...

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 7:29 AM

ernyoka1, I dont list this product as a Gift purchase for you. I show you purchased 3dmodelz Foreground Tool (Pro Pack Version) from andix. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

MaterialForge ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 2:16 PM

Wow, this looks cool. I'll be putting this on my wishlist for sure! Great work! --silver

queri ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 4:09 PM

Still works with the Foregrounds, right??? I love those Foregrounds, please make more. Gives every thing depth. These are truly amazing and so incrediably useable. Ahhh someplace to put the Necropolis. Emily

andix ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 4:45 PM

file_32065.jpg

**Bows sweepingly to Emily** Of course it does...... And if you like the Foreground Tool, then the good news is that we've got a major upgrade to that currently being worked on, with a due date of the end of january. needless to say, the same deal applies......everyone who has bought a previous version gets the appropriate new version at no extra charge. Funny you should mention the Necropolis set, as there will be a specially comissioned extra available for that tomorrow.....free, as part of the 3dmodelz variety pack that is sponsoring this weeks Renderosity Flyer. Make sure you get your hands on a copy of this pack, as in addition to the Necropolis building figure, we've packed in an assortment of extras for The Hanger, a whimsical set of extras for the 2 Modular Tunnel sets, and an example of 3dmodelz having fun....a Poser version of Relativity by M.C.Escher.... Opinions on the renderosity Flyer can be accessed [here](http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=2218) as well as instructions for signing up. Hope everyone enjoys it.

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 4:48 PM

This just gets better and better. I need to take some vacation time just to play with all this neat stuff coming up. Sigh. Even with the directions, though, I can't get the Foreground to work properly in Poser 5. If anyone has some hints, I could use them. I'm a techno idiot.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:12 PM

dialyn, unfortunately, this is one of those rare ocassions where we are unable to help at the present time. If all goes well, we will be getting Poser 5 in early january. When we get it, WorldZ and the Foreground Tool will both be the object of intense scrutiny, and probably a bit of fine tuning, so that they work just as well in P5 as they do in P4/4.03 and Pro Pack. However, until we can get at the nuts and bolts of P5 and see how it works, I can't really be more specific. Please accept our unreserved apologies for this situation, and rest assured that as soon as we can remedy it, we will sort everyone out with the same high level of customer-orientated service that we have done our best to maintain thus far.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:12 PM

COOL! I just bought all 3 that are getting upgrades yesterday!! LOL! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:16 PM

I wasn't asking for an apology, nor was I complaining...I have a feeling someone out there knows how it can be done and would be willing to share their knowledge. I'm going to keep playing with it and maybe I'll stumble on the solution. Meanwhile, I am happily using the Foreground Tool in Poser 4. You've been very helpful and provided great customer service. I apologize if that seemed at all like a criticism...it was not intended that way.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:26 PM

file_32066.jpg

Nikita, I'm not quite sure that the necropolis extra really qualifies as an upgrade, more just an additional piece for the set.....but whatever, the pictured building figure is the Necropolis extra we've included for tomorrow's Renderosity Flyer....

andix ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:33 PM

dialyn, no apology necessary, it certainly didn't come across as criticism..... we just feel bad, because we know there are issues needing to be resolved with the Foreground Tool in relation to P5 and we won't be in a position to address those issues for some weeks yet. And we would be mortified if we thought that one of our products had not done exactly what it was designed to do.... so once again, our sincerest apologies for this delay until we can make the Foreground Tool completely P5 compatible.

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:35 PM

Oh, I think your product is doing exactly what it was designed to do. It works brilliantly in Poser 4, and I am sure will work in Poser 5 once you've had the opportunity to work with it. I have confidence in you. :)

andix ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 5:40 PM

Thank-you, we will do our utmost to ensure that your confidence is not misplaced. :)

andix ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 6:39 PM

file_32067.jpg

Clint.....slight misunderstanding i think.......ernyoka got WorldZ as a gift.....from dialyn i believe.....the question is, having recieved it as a gift, will there be any problems re-downloading to get v2? Ernyoka, i don't see any reason why there should be a problem, although since i'm not sure if the e-mail from "E-mail Buyers" will get to you, i'll take a little extra time to personally e-mail every-one who has recieved it as a gift. Which, given the generosity of the community at large, means i've just added quite a bit more to my workload....

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 7:33 PM

Im not sure what I was looking at when I said you didnt get it as a gift. I looked it up again and show you getting it as a gift. You will be able to get the new version just as if you had purchased it yourself. Sorry if this caused any confusion. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

AprilYSH ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 8:20 PM

I just had to go get it. $10 and currently marked down to $8. And then free version 2 upgrade (that's my favourite of vendor lol) Well, solD!!!!

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

AprilYSH ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 8:21 PM

geeze... this is the kind of thing i would love to post in the poser forum about to tell our fellow poser users... but we are banned from doing that :(

[ Store | Freebies | Profile ]

a sweet disorder in the dress kindles in clothes a wantoness,
do more bewitch me than when art is too precise in every part

Crescent ( ) posted Tue, 19 November 2002 at 11:00 PM

If you have "Remove Back facing polygons" checked, parts of WorldZ doesn't show up in the render, especially the foreground. Nuke the checkmark and it should fix the problem. (One of the first heart attacks I had with P5!) Also, there's a thread about plugging some of the materials into different channels to brighten them up without using lights which works well for sets like WorldZ, (I think it was using the Alternate Diffuse Channel instead of the Diffuse Channel) but I can't find the thread off-hand. I'll look again tomorrow for the thread, if someone doesn't beat me to it by then. Hope that helps!

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 11:38 AM

I think I have to throw my 2cents in here G I have to say that I've had the pleasure of working with most all of the 3dmodelz products. They're ALL of the highest quality, but this Worldz package is some SWEET package!! I thought I died and went to heaven when the first version came out, but version 2 is a MUST have, I can't get over the work you've put into this package Andi, it renders like a dream! I'm working on a render now :) Trust me on this one :) Easy to use, and fantastic tutorials and info on using the Worldz package. All I can say is how nice is this that you can render a COMPLETE scene in Poser S Andi, hats off to you buddy for this remarkable product! Deb

Debbie M.

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 11:52 AM

And may I cross advertise and say that the Worldz package plays well with others. I have the wonderful Courtyard from Debbie M. and used it in conjunction with one of the Worldz backdrops and they worked beautifully together. I'm a very happy camper with both products. :)

andix ( ) posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 12:36 PM

file_32068.jpg

Debbie, of all the Community that we've had the pleasure of meeting so far, you are one of the people for whom we have the greatest respect. Such kind words from your good self are extremely appreciated, and mean one helluva lot to us. Thank-you. April, Thank-you. Crescent, that's a useful bit of info, thanks....there was a link posted by JetM earlier in this thread, pointing to some info about replacing materials in the ambient channel

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 1:01 AM

Clint you almost gave me a heart attack there.... G Anyway I'm glad it's all figured out. And Andix, I got your e-mail, so I'm happy as can be :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

BlueBeard ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 1:25 PM

Attached Link: http://www.lynncoopermusic.com

Andix, any idea as to when it will be released? I have an idea of something for it. I do websites for several different Christian singers and I usually do some concert graphics for them. Well in the past I have used flash and some pretty good 2D graphics for one of them, I set it up at the Christmas Concert (its a benefit) and project them overhead to her music. Well this year, I am thinking of doing at least one song in 3D renderings, and use flash to display the results. And some of your backgrounds would go fantastic with it! So I am rather excited to give it a try. If you are interested in seeing what I do check the link.

andix ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 2:07 PM

Bluebeard--that sounds great. The final version will be next week, by the time it's been through Renderosity testing. That would be really cool, as thats the whole point of why we create.....so that people can use it!!!! Go for it mate! Andi. ps. if theres anything about getting the required results from WorldZ, please just ask and we'll do our best to make sure you get the images you want.

BlueBeard ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 2:09 PM

If I get anything special, I will be sure to let you know!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.