Tue, Sep 24, 3:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: P5 - Creating a single figure with mulitple props

drgonzo ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2002 at 4:48 PM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 4:19 AM

I am trying to create a single figure with mulitple imported props. So far as i understand the manual it should be possible, but i see no way to select several props to create a figure with a global bonestructre in the setup room. I tried a few workarounds, but they just crashed P5.
Does anybody has a solution ?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2002 at 7:38 PM

Load or import the props in the Pose Room. Export them as a single .obj mesh. Import this mesh into Poser, and take it into the Setup Room.

drgonzo ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2002 at 9:25 PM

I already took my .obj files and imported them into P5. Now i want to use those props (all of them at the same time) for one figure with one global bonestructure... one prop is no prob ;-) but more than one gives me headaches thx anyway :-)

stewer ( ) posted Fri, 29 November 2002 at 5:56 AM

Use hierarchy editor to create a simple hierarchy of your props, then select "create new figure". It'll save a new figure to your library which you then can take to the setup room for further tweaking.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.