Sat, Sep 21, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: A freebie?

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 11:19 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:33 AM

file_34470.jpg

I found this in the freebie section a while back and thought I would colorize it. It a tattoo pattern to put on your poser peeps. I can't host it as I don't have a web site, however if anyone is interested enough to host it for me please let me know. Oh and if you like this sort of thing I do tats in the real world and could start doing more for the community. Let me know what you all think Caio CobaltDragon

Hiram ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 1:49 PM

I'd love to see more traditional tattoo designs like this. An imperial dragon for a back piece would be cool.

bknoh ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 2:57 PM

That is great. I am sure a lot of people would like to have some of these. Diane

dampeoples ( ) posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 7:21 PM

Available in freestuff now. I don't know the original author, so I could not give credit for the tattoo, just the coloring.

obfuscate ( ) posted Thu, 05 December 2002 at 5:56 AM

I couldn't tell you who originally drew it, but I'm glad to see somebody making good use of it and passing the ideas slong. I'm not too sure about the purple, and I think the colors are a bit rich if it was meant to be a tattoo. Hey, who am I to complain. I put it out there as a base for people to work from, and that's exactly what you've done. I was happy to see it show back up in the freebies.

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Thu, 05 December 2002 at 10:09 AM

I found that it works best if you open it in a program like PS and from there you can tone down the colors a bit to make it look more like a real tattoo. Thanks Obfuscate for finding a posting it in the first place

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.