Thu, Sep 19, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: WIP - setting for an animation

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:16 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 5:19 AM

file_35385.jpg

mostly just want some critique on object placement, teztures, etc., but any comments welcome.

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:18 PM

file_35386.jpg

and a closeup of the porch and flowers, pre bushes.

jewell ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:19 PM

file_35387.jpg

and here's the waterfall

atthisstage ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:23 PM

It would sorta depend on how stylized the characters are. You've got a slightly curious mix here: some areas that are detailed (like the water), some that aren't (like the grass). That can either work for you or against you, again, depending on how you're approaching the style of your cast.

dboura ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 9:29 PM

placements are wonderful :) the details on the house are great too

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 10:00 PM

The house is beautiful. Especially like the "returned" gables and the dormers. The style is perfectly consistent. But one physical problem with the waterfall: if it's meant to be a steadily flowing feature, it would have filled up the lawn with water by now. It needs to be narrowed down so that it only flows into the pool.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

jewell ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2002 at 5:05 PM

OK, gotta work on the "fountain" texture. :( It's supposed to be a natural rock fountain. The "grass" is the terrain. I haven't put any "real" grass in yet. I will prolly use transmapped squares with real grass pictures to simulate grass in order to keep my file size at a workable level. Thanks guys!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.