Fri, Oct 25, 9:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: The Eagerly-Awaited, Much Debated......WE ARE!!!

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 2:59 PM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 9:25 AM

file_50285.jpg

Ok guys, here it is, starting with a picture of me as promised. Sorry. Ok, there, I've apologised. Didn't mean to frighten you like that. I've been sure for a few years now that it's one of God's little jokes, putting a rampant Sex God like me behind *this* face, but hey..... he he.......anyways, your turn....go on! Happy Posting!!!! (",)

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 3:02 PM

Well, not rules, coz I can't enforce them, but please, just this once; *Stay on topic *Post clear(ish) pictures, ie not postworked to death *Accompany any comment with a picture of you. Thank you for listening. (",)

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 5:17 PM

file_50286.jpg

man, buy a 3$ webcam and you get what you pay for...

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 5:17 PM

oh, and jordy's hella ugly still.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 5:37 PM

file_50287.jpg

Dude you look bored. What happened to the lights!? Jordy is that your Rapper Pose? I'll call mine. Scientific Grafitti. Bsteph

zhounder ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 5:39 PM

file_50288.jpg

OK I shot this last night. First time we used the timer on the camera so it too a few tries. I am the one in the hat. :-) We also did some with her topless but she has veto rights so you will probably never see those. Sorry Jordy. Magick Michael

Masema ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 6:42 PM

file_50289.jpg

OK, here I am...I posted this in my gallery a couple of months back. Shot was taken by my nine year old cousin Chelsea...got me with a mouth full of beer.

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 6:53 PM

just to let ya know Mike, I'll pay top dollar for pics of that pretty redhead ya got there...

Misha883 ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 7:45 PM

file_50290.jpg

As I'm sure I'm going to regret this; here I am. Chosen specifically for Jordy. [Who looks, BTW, entirely different from what I had pictured.]

GoatBoy ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 8:27 PM

file_50291.jpg

well here's my face... thought i may as well play along.

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 9:21 PM

file_50292.jpg

ok- i'll start with the swimsuit shots & get that outta of the way... course i gotta have my hubby with me for protection :D "Ready for Summer" (2 summers ago) & ya'll are invited to a good ole TX bbq & margarita pool party! more to come, took some yesterday, after having a big ole margarita (& no, i'm not a lush)...

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 9:41 PM

out of the way? I'm sure I speak for all the other shameless men out there (Jordy specifically) when I say "Hope there's more, and I can take the hubby out of the picture if need be..." Of course I'm (half) kidding...

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 9:56 PM

file_50293.jpg

ok, here's a better pic then the above one. Taken at the Zocalo in Acapulco last summer. I must say though, my tan isn't nearly as nice as cyn's... mainly cuz I didn't have a tan, I had a burn, heh heh...

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 10:05 PM

much better then that ole dirty webcam shot fic, those shots of myself will be hard for me to improve upon, only in quality... & i have no tan now but don't care nor do i teach strength training anymore, i was hardcore then, thank goodness for muscle memory

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 10:33 PM

well I wouldn't punish ya for tryin'...

PunkClown ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 12:45 AM

file_50294.jpg

OK, here is one of me taken at work by one of my friends (who recently bought a digital and has been madly running around photographing all of us) btw - This is not my best side...but **no** side is! Also I fully expect to be told that I look different from all the other shots of me seen in the past ~ for some reason I *always* get people saying that...gives me quite an identity crisis it does...*chuckle* ;-)>

ficticious ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 1:09 AM

well, looks like we've all gotten prettier since the Rogue's gallery it would seem, execpt jordy, Fuji should be sued for allowing people like jordy to use autotimers...

bioserge ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 1:45 AM

file_50296.jpg

Oh! How I am going to regret this!.. Anyhow, here is my 2 cents my 10 cents is free. Taken by my 3 yr old son "Alexis" who sits with me in the studio editing film/video at times. Maybe I should sign him up to Rosity soon! Everyone is way different than what I expected with the exception of Cynlee who has the occasional teaser up there.

firestorm ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 2:37 AM

file_50297.jpg

ok, this is me...only a webcam pic...don't have any other

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 2:58 AM

file_50298.jpg

Let's see if this works (haven't posted a picture in the Forum yet). I finally settled on the skate pic. Bioserge: Sweet shot.

(I'm restraining myself from going on a communications theory rant about the problems with email and web communication. Suffice it to say, this is a great thread.)

nplus ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 3:04 AM

file_50299.jpg

O.K. I'll play. Snapped this one with a timer.

.....I'm not responsible for any cracked monitors out there.

Pacific Northwest represent......i.e. Seattle

bioserge ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 3:10 AM

Trinitonesounds Thanks for the nod, Dude where is your protective equipment?!?!?! I was cool once too, untill I broke my right shoulder!

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 3:29 AM

WOW!! Guys, well done!! We're really moving here!!! @Misha; yeah man, you too!!! I had you figured for a balding bloke with a goatee - erm, like zhounder..... actually that comment is coming close to the boundry of that International Treaty that stops people taking the p*** out of Gingers......!!! ;) @zhounder - Good job you ain't got the pics of the wife - considering what I do to girl pics these days! @Cynlee.....erm, Cyn, would your hubby mind you giving me some errrr.... personal training? (snigger) ok, ok, I'll settle for that massage then......hubba hubba..... or a pic to work on...... ;) @fict - Up yours. Tosser. (Some things NEVER change...) :D @Bri - Dude!! Cool - you look much younger than in your last pic....you discovered something in that lab you wanna share with us?!? And no - it's my "I f'ing hate photo's of me" pose. @Punkster - In that poster reading 'chest pain' does it not have some clause about not posting pictures of yourself?!? Nearly gave me a bloody heart attack! Post some pics of yer wife.....lol @Everyone Else - Thanks for posting, I don't believe there was any of you around last time we did this, in the Fict-mentioned Rogues Gallery. Amazing how much we base a persons looks related to what they say..... no-one looks anything like I expected.....'cept Punk, but that's coz he's got this condition where he has to see his face on Rosity at least once a week. Keep 'em Coming! (",)

phopreulimm ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 3:57 AM

file_50300.jpg

here i am... me...

Rork1973 ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 5:57 AM

file_50301.jpg

I really feel silly, cause I just noticed I did this shot a few months ago and posted it here before. Okay, I'll just gotta promise I'll make something new right away, but I only got e6 here atm, so I can't get it back very quickly - doh! @Trinitone - I tried that once too yeaaaaars on a curb in a busy street (was summer holiday and everything) and lost a tooth as a result ; @PC - What does that button do ? ;) @Everyone else - great to see you guys! Hope the rest of our old rogues thread will join in....

starshuffler ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 6:33 AM

file_50302.jpg

I've a bunch of pics scattered around this forum. Can I repost them instead? hahaha Heh heh... no recent scans yet, but here is a lowres digicam pic taken by a friend. It somehow ended up as March 11's Photo of the Day at my university forum. Eew. Hehehe... Sitting on the curb with my vocalist friend while waiting for our set at a school gig. (I'm the one in pink, for those who don't know yet hehehe...) (*

starshuffler ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 6:36 AM

Jordy looks like Tom Green, after severe radioactive exposure. LOL... ;-D HUGS Jordy... (*

patmartj ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 8:16 AM

file_50303.jpg

This is me taken by my partner with the kodac dc210 plus

spiderwebb ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 10:21 AM

file_50304.jpg

O.K. yes, I'm a card...ar ar number 035 actually....I'm still waiting for it to warm up so I can get a swimsuit shot...hmmm maybe I'll dig one up

zhounder ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 10:37 AM

Spider I will be happy to take swimshoot shots of you! (waving hand). Hey Cyn, Where in Texas are you? Magick Michael (who got that little red head in Dallas)

bioserge ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 10:40 AM

PEOPLECARDS? HAVE I BEEN MISSING ON A COLLECTORS ITEM? ARE THESE TRADEABLE? :o)

spiderwebb ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 10:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.peoplecards.net

Oh hella yeah bio... We fight the glam! Real people rock. It's a sorry state when people think Anna Nicole is an interesting person. Check 'em out...

bioserge ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 11:00 AM

AHAHAHA! THANKS CHECKING THEM OUT RIGHT NOW. YOU SHOULD SEE HER WAX STATUE! WE SHOULD MAKE A COUPLE 100 FOOTBALLS OUT OF HER.

firestorm ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 11:05 AM

don't know why but i thought spiderweb was a guy ...hardly!!... now we await the swim suit shots.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

PhrankPower ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 11:30 AM

file_50305.jpg

Well, this project reminded me why I always stay behind the camera. I took this one this morning with the self-timer. Believe it or not, this is the one I looked the best in! Even fell down the stairs once running to get in place (only has :10). As you can see, were still waiting for spring to come to Memphis. Interesting how so few of us look like we thought they would.

spiderwebb ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 12:37 PM

file_50306.jpg

Cyn you taught strength training! You gotta help me out girlfriend!

randyrives ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 12:44 PM

Great thread. So much fun to see tha face behind the posts. My family went out of town (Its spring break here), and I had to stay behind and work. Soon as they get back (with both my cameras) I will scare all of ya'll out of the forum. LOL

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 2:55 PM

Spidey honey - I too thought you were a geezer - was I ever wrong!!! wahey.... (and with you and Cyn tagging along I'd better go easy on the Blonde jokes).....oh, and niiice tan! Speaking of blondes.....Phranky!!! Fell down them? lol! Honorary Blonde of the week award, Dude!!! (btw, you look younger than I thought, too!) @Rork, is it just me, are you going a touch greyer, bud? Pleased it's not just me.... @Shufty - Tom Green? Who's he? Is he available on PeopleCards? Girl, you're a mod, you should know better than to post a fiddling little pic like that.......tch..... (",)

ficticious ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 3:30 PM

Tom Green makes me embarrassed to be Canadian... go rent Freddy Got Fingered and you'll see why. And Jovie, are you ever not smiling? If Nik sees that little image he's gonna be mighty peeved that you didn't get a larger version... and spider, you look like you could probably waste me in an arm wrestling match, i don't think you need any further training for the mo'.

jacoggins ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 3:54 PM

file_50307.jpg

I'm not to be held responsible for scaring small children with this pic... @Jordy, I think I rank as the geezer here, you're all just kids! but nice to finally see all of you, face to face as it were...

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 4:51 PM

This is very strange and in fact amazingly weird! 1-Jordy looks younger than when I last saw a pic of him! Yes, the secret is to have so much work time not only stands still BUT it begins to go backwards!!!!!! 2-Fict looks more mature but shorter. ( Not sure why. He's supposedly 6' 6" or something. ) 3-Zounder looks different then I last remember. 4-MISHA!!! Sorry Misha, I thought you were an entirely different sex!!! =:-| 5- Phopreulimm- Much lounger than I thought. 6. Nplus-Different, not quite sure what I expected. 7.Bioserge-MUCH younger than I thought. I had you pegged at 50 or so! 8.-Firestorm and Triton-Different 9-Cynlee-Different hair color. 10-PC- As expected; but I didn't know he pushed the OFF button on the ventrilator! No wonder the patient has CHEST PAINS. 11- Roark about as expected but more mysterious. 12-Stars is hiding again. But Stars looks younger. Perhaps because she's smaller than last time?! 13-Spider, I like Anna Nichole! Expecially when she was doing those jean adds. BTW-I thought you were a different sex also. Must be my assumption of the name SPIDER. Great tan by the way! Ans why is that child trying to hurt you?? 14-PAT!!! PAT!!! You know I always thought PATMAR J. was your real name. I thought you were from East India. Sorry. 15-Jack. Finally!!! Someone who looks the same every time! Yeah we should make trading cards. Each year we can have a new stock. There could be a 3D version a hologram foil version a embossed version. Right - I'll get on it! Bsteph

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 4:56 PM

Bugger me......I'm not arguing with ya, that's fer sure! (",)

ficticious ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 5:10 PM

I look shorter because I was sitting down.... heh heh, score! t'was my birthday last tuesday, turned 21, so I guess Im more "mature", and of course, being 21, now all the ladies down south never have to worry about that whole statuatory rape thing... hint hint...

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 5:33 PM

older, maybe - mature? HAH BLOODY HAH!!!! (",)

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 2:16 AM

file_50309.jpg

hey everyone, back again! well- here's one of several i took the day before that i finally settled on- a bit more serious i don't really wear a cowboy hat but figured since i live here what the heck- it's really my daughter's, thought it looked cool... not as cool as zhounder's! & that's the TX hillcountry, the bluebonnets are just now starting to bud! geez- does no one bother to look at "Artist's Page"s?, if you had you'd know my dear gf, Spidey is a greatlookin' girl! & a few of you I already knew what you looked like from previous posts- I'm just naturally curley, i mean curious :) hehe

bioserge ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 2:24 AM

Bsteph: "7.Bioserge-MUCH younger than I thought. I had you pegged at 50 or so!" dam! ahaha! what the hell!?!?! actually I am I just look good with that concoction you mix up at the lab for me remember??? Cynlee... very cool shot!

patmartj ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 3:56 AM

Bsteph, no problem, it's just a combination of first, last and initial. I too thought quite a few folk looked different to what I expected. Misha, great little kitty .

starshuffler ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 3:05 PM

@Shufty - Tom Green? Who's he? Is he available on PeopleCards? Girl, you're a mod, you should know better than to post a fiddling little pic like that.......tch..... Hahaha I know, shameless shameless me... (I forget I have a gallery to update too!) The last pic of myself that I've scanned is the one on my artist's page. (I'm behind the cam most of the time, whaddya expect? hee hee hee) Meanwhile be content with that, or make a search for my pics here (like what Ficticious does sometimes when he has too much time). ;-P More webcam and kitty shots to come! BWAHAHA... Amazing to see all of you here! Nice to meet everyone! :-) (*

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 4:23 PM

@Jordy....don't listen to fictic...last time I saw your pic you had glasses on! Now you're sporting a goatee and look positivly uhmm....edible. I think it's the goatee, I got a thing for them. @bsteph...you look so different with out blood and stuffing coming out of your mouth. :~) @zhounder....whoa...another goatee! I'm in heaven......! @Masema....you look so young... :~) hard to believe you're a dad! @Misha....I already saw this one! Something with a little bum showing please! @cynlee....honey you look damn good in a bikini! Care to share your workout with me? :~) @ry....Quack, quack, and you know the rest! ;~) @spiderwebb...not sure what I was expecting but you're beautiful! Can I have your hair? @Jovan....bigger pic! Come on! And I haven't posted one cause I quite positive you're sick of seeing me. :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Masema ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 4:58 PM

Actually, I'm 31. If I remember correctly, I actually got id'd when I bought that beer I'm drinking...the drinking age here is 19...I know I don't look younger than that. The girl at the counter was whacked :)

Misha883 ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 5:45 PM

Hey! Masema and Ficticious BOTH look like a guy we used to have here that was kicked out for behavior problems. Bsteph? First biting off the head of a rabbit, and now a really wikked looking procto-probe of some sort? Jordy? I sort of always pictured you a bit like Benny Hill. My illusions are shattered. Star, at least find one more recent than Primary School. Patmarj, you look like the only one here not needing therapy? Can we help?.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.