Fri, Oct 4, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: It's THANK YOU time!

Dave Wight ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 6:19 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 10:22 PM

I haven't a clue what all the turmoil is about here, but there seems to be a lot of it going around. So it's time to thank all the folks who have done a fabulous job putting together this site and keeping it going. You've got a very good-looking, well maintained site that provides a tremendous amount of learning and enjoyment. We can't thank you enough. Dave

lmacken ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 7:45 PM

I'll second the motion. I just waded through this looonng thread and when I hit Reload it was gone. Prolly just as well; but I was denied the opportunity to Reply so I'll just toss it out here: STORM: Thank's. This wasn't an easy thread to get through and your comment is really kind of upbeat. I'm off to have a look at the Poser 5 wish list (and maybe add suface subdivision) Traveler: The part about blood made me sad. Sometimes brevity speaks volumes. Can you make a Barbie foot morph? =)

melanie ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 8:09 PM

This is my favorite site. I can't get through a day without visiting. Thanks for an outstanding site. It's the best. Melanie

winslow ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 10:24 PM

A newbie to this whole experience: Thanks for a home and a place to grow.

Eshal ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 10:56 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAH team! Did I actually say that? eeek how cliche! Anyway I'd just like to add my thanks to the admins, the ppl who give us our home...Edgenet & fur and of course everyone who contributes models, textures, tutorials or gossip :) Yup I'm talking about all of you guys...the members. big pats on the back all round We might have hissy fits now and them but that's what a community is all about...and I for one would be lost without this place. Regards Eshal <--- who is prone to rambling in a major way :)

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

thip ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 3:46 AM

I'll drink to that (even if it's just coffee at the moment). Winslow's "Thanks for a home and a place to grow" ought to be made the title of an entry on the R'osity front page (Jack....). So, from a new, but dedicated fan, to everyone on the R'osity, most especially the staff, I'd like to quote Wellington's famous words at the turning point of the Waterloo battle: "Damn it - in for a penny, in for a pound; forward all over the line!"

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 3:46 AM

You can reply to the "Barbie" thread in the Complaint & Debate forum section. -Jeff H.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.