Thu, Sep 19, 7:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: OT- Sightings of Tedz mothership! ...a review...

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 11:58 AM

file_50028.jpg

... my ID card commander! ... trying to be neutral in a balanced kinda away ;0]

bioserge ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 1:01 PM

PDA is pissed of at all the fun you *&#;$%^ are having and I ain't allowed to drink! while you get high on "HAPPY PILLS!" but still at your service high commander.... Beep beep (Hic-cup)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 1:39 PM

ok ok everybody stay cool now commander it's ok u made it here safely relax a minute take off those spam-soaked clothes dry yourself by a virtual fire while bio make you a hot, steaming mug of hot cocoa ;0]

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 7:18 PM

ya'll need a nice mind meld massage... ask JA about my massages... on second thought, maybe you better not, last i looked he was laid out on the hood of a custom car, covered in massage lotion, fighting off... uh... well, ya know... i'm just not going to open another window to see who right now, but you get the picture... (too tired, need nourishment) oh no, we're suppose to be relaxing, get that image of Jody out of your mind asap! so glad to see you back 'chelle, all relaxed already, spend a week with us & we'll get your engines reved up again, love to see those hackles raised :) ok... for those who declined the prozac... & the vodka... repeat after me... "life is beautiful all the time... & i just love those small green men in their tidy, white coats... & they're coming to take me awaaaaaaaaaaay.............." hehehehehe... (yes, that was an inside reference to a very old, 70's song, minus a couple a word changes)

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 8:27 PM

i'm impressed you know the song :) but!... Super Ted? I'm crushed! ask anyone who's been in the forum for awhile, I have very sensitve feelings... sniff can't help it if I'm in such high demand, there's only so much of me to go around, but you are mature enough, I think, although it could be the man/woman thing, that you would've figured out the "womanly psychi" by now, although not very many men ever do... (sorry, yes that was a jab to all you guys out there, the older a woman gets, the harder it is to take advantage of them unless they're approaching senility & the more you find yourself "proving" your own masculine self-worth... am I right, girls? hey! females among us! am I right!!!?) sorry, high commander, do what you want, I'm too proud to grovel... been there, done that... & that goes for my gf, Spidey! (right?, Jacque'? come on Michelle, how bout you?... she takes no crap! you know) better backtrack quick high Commander or you'll find a mutiny on your hands & think how much fun it'll be up there in the wild blue yonder with all those guys... I'm sure we can find one to wear Spidey's stillettos!... lol! she's too good to be "in the kitchen" anyway :P

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 9:02 PM

This has to be the longest thread in the history of the forum...not to mention the silliest, most confusing and weirdest one I've ever had the pleasure of trying to figure out. But back to the point if there is one? It really depends on what kind of advantage a man is trying to take.... but oh yeah....no crap, no crap... I take no crap! And I think I've said enough.... but I will don the leather, and take out the whip....the line forms here for those boys who want me to take advantage of them. :~) I spank gently......

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

groush2 ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 9:13 PM

file_50032.jpg

Yes....Yes... Me first...right here !!! You have teepee for my bunghole ? I think You need a quick trip to the Ship's Rx .... Here take my flipper..let me guide you (snicker.snicker,snortle)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 9:13 PM

wow wow and double wow ;0] of corse the woman is right! to Her her own right to rule has Commanders Chief Mate for good and bad times ;0] ur choice commander ... will u find a mutiny on your hands?

groush2 ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 9:39 PM

file_50034.jpg

Sounds like the Highest of all High Commanders is in a fix...hmmmm...could this means that we land on a planet inhabited with twins ???

groush2 ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 9:46 PM

it's like a fungus

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 9:54 PM

makes life all the more interesting, eh? your own powers of perception are most commendable, been awhile since i've been referred to as Cinderella- "there was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead, & when she was good, she was very, very good, but when she bad, she was horrid!" never one to hold a grudge, you are the High Commander Tedz always glad to bring you to your senses, is that not part of the duties of chief mate? I hold you & the rest of this crew in the highest esteem ("kookakachoo @ groush2") runs off to practice her dancesteps

groush2 ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2003 at 10:17 PM

Cynlee relating me to high esteem ....hmmm? And Fiska Bullar ?...who is Fiska Bullar ? and will we need more Sweet Sauce ? Will the Highest of all High Commanders have to finally choose ?.... Will There be foot wear in my size ?....Hmmm ? 24,000 years ago...

bioserge ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 1:49 AM

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEND?! WHILE I WAS IN MY CHAMBERS? WAS THIS A FIGHT BETWEEN THE HIGH COMMANDER AND THE SPACE AMAZONS? WILL IT BE TREASON TO SUPPORT THE FEMALE SIDE ON NOT ACCEPTING CRAP FROM THE MALES WITH HIGH HEELS ONBOARD? I DO HAVE A SWITCH GENDER BOTTON UNDER MY CHEST PLATE. SHOULD I ACCESS DATA BASE FOR MICHELLE.A AND SEND INFO (**LINK) TO HOW THIS ALL STARTED? WHY CAN'T I CONTINUE DRINKING MY *^%@#$ VODKA I WAS HAPPIER THEN AND THINGS WERE MORE NORMAL, ONLY I WAS THRE ATTENTION DEFICIT TICKET HOLDER. PEOPLE ARE GETTING SPANKED AND DRUGS AND PROBING GOING ON... HOW DID I MISS ALL THE FUN? COMMANDER I AM STILL VERY LOYAL TO YOU BUT IF I AM GOING TO END UP IN A JUNK YARD, I THINK I AM FLIPPING THE SWITCH AND GAINING A WIG! :o)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 3:25 AM

hey guys and gallz we only have 24 hours to save the earth! who's ready to fight the good fight?

spiderwebb ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 8:52 AM

file_50037.jpg

We can cook the bacon, in our heels, while fighting the good fight! and make it look easy~

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 4:18 PM

ah ah ah U are realy one of a kind my Commander "rebel without a fuse" sounds like music to my hears ;0] oh by the way i got this realy coll and smooth strips to desintegrate unwanted hair i think i'll share with spider ;0] oki now ... back to the gallery!

TKraccoon ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 6:33 PM

Fight the good fight eh? I go just the weapons we will need to dominate :) 7th level induction coil, superheated chambor, and double reciever and best of all it doubles as a flashlight!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Mon, 17 March 2003 at 7:02 PM

wow the great Master at Arms is back ;0] ... with all the power on! rickity rocket ..... plast ooooooofffffffffffffffffffffff!

jyriviuhko ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 5:13 AM

file_50042.jpg

Well.. I've been asleep for a couple of days or something... and I don't have clue if I'm still on the crew.. But I found (way back in my closet) my bughuntingequpment so now I'm ready to kick som bugz ass... Let's get it on!!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:05 AM

ooooohhhhhhhh but sir pls reconsider cauz i may suffer from very serious widrawls symptoms when taken away from the window and Greatest Amazon Chief Mate of the Highest of Commander's may i may i pls take Super Teddy with me ;0] can't wait to see what the pencil's lady has come up with hope she did't find any mean bad wolf on the way ;0]

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:27 AM

wow dear commander i feel that all male members will be suffering from Sick Bay soon the new Spidey Uniform is just out of this world ;0] wow oh oh man what a mean big bughuntingequpment u have J ... let's kick some bugz people ;0]

gallimel ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:37 AM

file_50043.jpg

Here I come, sorry for the delay... :)

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:43 AM

Yay there you are....the High Commander will be with you shortly I'm sure =)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:47 AM

indeed here she is ;0] all shine and bright!

bioserge ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:47 AM

Thanks to me the soon to be "ex" pda??? :O(

gallimel ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:50 AM

I think I will have to reead all the thread :) Looks so funny (I have never seen such a long one!!!!!!!!! WOW :)) But works now just won't let me do it... Why can't we leave towards a planet where no money exists? It would be fine with me ;)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 9:57 AM

x pda but but ... to me u'll always be a beautiful rebel without a fuse bio ;0] oh pencil lady everyone is damn crazy here by the way sence can be the ultimatum weapon against buz ........... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm have to give it a thought though!

gallimel ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 10:01 AM

"pencil lady".. that's so very sweet :) :) :) I like it :) and.. yeah, this place looks very funny and mad. I will have to take a deep look even if I recognize names of artists of camera here that I know already :) (I am the crappiest photographer ever, btw...I feel intimidated by you all :)) I ma glad to be part of the Ship :) I have no idea about my role, but I can always cook some spaghetti for everyone ;)

bioserge ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 10:11 AM

Tanialmedia & I IN THE CATTERY? YEAH BABY! WOOHOO! MEOW! PUURRRR!

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 10:17 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Spidey i think our High High Commander is starting to suffer from kitten delirious ;0] oh by the way anyone knows by how many windows is the Cattery made?

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 10:22 AM

OWN safety ;0] ohhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo HELP! male conspiray ;0]

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 11:53 AM

file_50045.jpg

Did I hear conspiracy? Do you still need a hand Tanialmeida?There's so much starch in this uniform it takes me a bit to get around ={

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 11:55 AM

file_50046.jpg

Does anyone need to be dosed? wheeeeee

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 12:18 PM

uuuuuuuuffffffffffffffff finally ;0] yes Hihest of Commanders U have indeed choosen well! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sir ... medication time ;0]

bioserge ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 3:08 PM

meee meee meeeeee! I take the ones in purple please! I like the way the melt in my smirnoff...

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 5:13 PM

file_50049.jpg

Dear Commander here are your hourly pills~ take them and calm yourself...think happy thoughts. I've been right here all along, did you not see me?

spiderwebb ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 5:51 PM

file_50050.jpg

You velvet tongue Commander, hop on I'll give you a ride to the command deck.

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 12:09 AM

oh my! what fun have i been missing today! First of all please let Teddy go as chief mate, i will not be responsible for leaving him behind... i am so sorry, as i had no ideal you were referring to the cuddley little guy... Do we have time to fly by & pick him up? i officially submit my letter of resignation as chief mate & will be honoured to accept the title of PDA (sorry bioserge) & amazonian general! Ah, gallimel!!! a new amazonian recruit! welcome dear :) & Spidey- you look awesome in your new nursing position! OK- buckled in & ready to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Masema ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 12:32 AM

file_50051.jpg

ooops! Don't know how the hell I missed this thread. Sorry for the hold up. Here's my id.

gallimel ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 12:39 AM

Hi dear Cynthia :) :) :) I am a good amazon, me ;) I ride horses quite well, and about punchin and swording, I'll have my say too ;) This place looks absolutely charming, vital and full of frenzy funny people :) I am glad Ted brought me here :) Being a no photographer, I would have never dared to sneak up here otherwise :) Ah... you are all so funny and lovely mad :)

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 12:47 AM

file_50052.jpg

isn't that Teddy??? looks like he's found a friend!

gallimel ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 1:08 AM

Lol.. ;) The fantasy here looks overflowing every boundary :) Love this :)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 3:24 AM

good am crew ;0] indeed high commander what an beautiful gather of the minds ;0] ... so no windows at the cattery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess i'll have to share thouse purple pills with bio teddy and his new friend ;0] cynlee u awesome who can though u had close relations with the most famous cat on the world ;0] indeed high commander u have choosen well! nurse spydei i think w have to think about medication for tomorrow dance contest ;0] i mean have to suggest ths to the highest of commanders first ... what do u think people shall w have a party going on friday night ;0]

jyriviuhko ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 3:27 AM

Ooh!! A dance contest.. I'm there with my other BUGGUN!! ooh.. wait.. Thats right.. My camera!! :)

Tanialmeida ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 4:31 AM

hippe hippe hurra the Dance is ON ;0] and J with the other BUGGUN and lot's of cocoa 4 me oh my oh my u will have me here 4ever your Your Highest of the Highest ;0] let the music play!

hyperborea ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 5:08 AM

Countdown suggestion from The Pilots (J&J) Since there is a global countdown running at this very moment, we suggest to Take Off at the same time. Not to escape but more as a signal that people of different countries can have a great time together on The Mother Ship. Waiting on the Go Ahead and greetings from The Cockpit! Jutt and Jull

gallimel ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 7:09 AM

Have you all evervthought about printing this awesome thread on paper? have read it all and it's just genius :) So much like a thethre piece in insane ongoing developement :) I do love this :) Btw... I just wanna add that I am the perefct Cat Lover. No tortures on cats under my sight ;)or I am gonna scream and no windows nor glasses will survive on the ship ;)

hyperborea ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 7:34 AM

Attention all Hands We have just received a message stating that NASA satellites have spotted our Mothership when it took her first test flight. We fortunately intercepted the images that where taken. Pffff. When the Commander gives his permission we will exclusively post them in this thread. So keep tuned people! Pilot JayJay formally known as Jutt and Jull

gallimel ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 7:42 AM

Tedz!!!!!!! Give JJ the permission to show us.. PLZ :)

spiderwebb ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 8:28 AM

file_50055.jpg

Yes oh please High Commander let us see the images!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.