Fri, Sep 20, 2:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: New member and introduction

Isir ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 4:04 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:42 AM

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to say hi and to introduce myself since I am new to Renderosity. Isir is the nickname.
My real name is Anne, I am Danish and living in France - mainly working in XD and UF, and I have just started to upload some images to my pages.

Thanks to those who kindly have made me aware that my thumbnails are too small. I will try and find a solution to this asap.
And thank you for viewing and listening :)

Ciao
Anne

firefly ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 5:57 AM

Welcome to renderosity Anne and double welcome to the fractal forum :) Don't ever hesitate to ask questions around here and please, do make yourself at home. The site has a lot to offer including this forum, the gallery, tutorials, contests etc. so I hope you've got a comfy chair to take a really good tour in! Brenda

Jepessen ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 9:19 AM

Welcome to this gallery, Anne. You can ask to me for any questions, and I hope that I'll see early your firsts images!!!

tresamie ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 4:06 PM

Hi Isir, Welcome to the Fractal Gallery! I look forward to seeing your work. Tres

Fractals will always amaze me!

paragon5 ( ) posted Fri, 27 June 2003 at 10:41 PM

Hi Anne. Welcome to the Fractal Gallery. I also had a problem with thumbnails when I first started posting. If you want, I have a nice little thumbnail program I could send you. It's freeware, but it is still good. William

Pannyhb ( ) posted Sat, 28 June 2003 at 8:57 AM

Welcome, Anne! It's so great to see you here, dear friend:))). You have been such an inspiration to so many fractal artists, and I am thrilled to see you showcase your beautiful works here at Renderosity! Panny

Rykk ( ) posted Tue, 01 July 2003 at 6:04 PM

Hi, Anne! Welcome aboard! I make my thumbnails and convert .bmp to .jpeg with Paintshop Pro. It lets you re-size any image in any format. I use it also to re-size huge rendered bitmaps to a size I can view as desktop wallpaper. Another option may be to just re-size your image with Ultrafractal to the size thumbnail you need (typically 200x150 or 200x200 for square ones) and export that as a thumbnail. Rick

mariak ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 11:38 AM

Hello Anne, Great to hear you're here too! I've just started posting here (sometimes I have posting-problems, but I managed to post 2 so far.) Looking forward to seing your great stuff!! MariaK (from Denmark:-))

Longrider ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 8:55 PM

A litle late,but still, a very warm welcome.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.