Mon, Oct 21, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Have You Seen A Clown Collar???? Etc.......

Strixowl ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 8:14 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 8:35 PM

The pleated or rufflee large round type. I'm also looking for anything Clown.....props etc. For Vic3 or adaptable to her. Already have FrankenClown. Thanks All, Strixowl

TalleyJC ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:26 PM

If you post a Pic, I may be able to model one for you in Lightwave and export a .obj...

Strixowl ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:32 PM

Cool. I'll see what I can find :-)

cooler ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 9:59 PM

file_66437.jpg

Strixowl, I have one for V2 as part of my jester (jesterette?) outfit in freestuff at 3D Commune

TalleyJC ( ) posted Thu, 10 July 2003 at 10:43 PM

file_66438.jpg

Hey Strixowl....

This was real fast but like this?

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 12:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.creepyclown.com/creepydownloads.htm

file_66439.jpg

You can easily isolate the collar.

RawArt ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 6:19 AM

file_66440.jpg

I have one of those collars I downloaded, but for the life of me I cannot fine the readme for it. It is in a folder called "LM Props"...perhaps someone can shed more light on this

Strixowl ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 10:14 AM

Wow!! Thanks for all the help from everybody. TalleyJC-that was quick and looks really good.

TalleyJC ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 12:34 PM

Do you want me to continue on it? Do you want it to fit Michael or Victoria? More wrinkles? smaller? larger? Should it stick out or drape on the shoulders?

Strixowl ( ) posted Fri, 11 July 2003 at 7:37 PM

TalleyJC-Sure if it's not any problem. It's for Victoria3. As for wrinkles it looks great as is and it should stick out. NOT drape. End result I'm after will be 3 of these layered with the ~~~~~~~~~~~ wrinkles of each layer lineing up with the layer above and/or below to make a 3layered collar.

TalleyJC ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 12:12 AM

file_66441.jpg

You may need to play with the UV map.... The UV I created in Lightwave didn't export so I did a quick Y axis, planar map in UVMapper.... I also have a silly texture I did for it as well as the Lightwacve UV map template that you should be able to use..... Give me an address I can email the zip file.... its 1.1meg.... don't worry the model is only 62k.... I added the texture maps to the zip

TalleyJC ( ) posted Sat, 12 July 2003 at 12:16 AM

Its still rough but I an tweak it as you need.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.