Mon, Oct 21, 9:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Michael Full Body Morphs?

THEJACKEL123 ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 9:05 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:39 PM

file_69875.jpg

Could someone tell me how and where I can find Michael's full body Morphs, such as muscular, heavy, young and emaciated in Poser 5. I've got Michael 2.0, but I can't seem to find the Morphs?

raven ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 9:23 AM

Once you've loaded Michael2, select Body and you should have all the morphs come up in the parameters box. Also check to see if the Morphs list is expanded in the parameters box.

THEJACKEL123 ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 9:36 AM

thanks mate, are there any pre-set morphs?

raven ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 9:46 AM

Each morph listed is a pre-set, in that if you set say, Muscular4 to 1, you will get a very different body to Emaciated set to 1.

THEJACKEL123 ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 10:36 AM

file_69876.jpg

How can I join My Terminator head to Michaels's head, so I can used his expressions and move the head and neck together?

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 12:21 PM

file_69877.jpg

I am making a terminator as well, I just simply used Michael 2.0 morphs and some morphs of my own to make a more realistic likeness

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 12:24 PM

oops posted that too soon. You could merge the Don head on (I am assuming thats the head you are using) but you could probably get better results just using mike all in itself instead of merging the two together

Lyrra ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 12:45 PM

well you've got a problem with that head. I suggest that, like Wookie said, you ditch Don's head and use Mike's already attached head. It will save you many headaches further down the line. So yes .. you'll lose the shaping you've done with it, BUT! since Don's mapping is like Mike's, you can use the texture on Mike. Most of Mike2's morphs are set up as FBM (full body morphs) which means that you use the master controls in the Body section of the figure to change them. However, if you select an individual bodypart you'll see a list of morphs (most of which are in FBMs). So if you click on Mike's head you'll get all of his many and varied facemorphs to turn him into Arnie

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sun, 03 August 2003 at 12:50 PM

file_69878.jpg

I am working on a similar texture too, I am thinking about ditching it though and paintiny my own on

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.