Sun, Sep 22, 4:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Can you get me sweaty?? Clarissa.

Toad ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 6:33 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:22 PM

Sorry bout the ill sounding title, thought it'd get your attention though. It really is appropriate to my question!!! =) My question is, is it possible to create a look of sweat on a poser figure? Either in Poser or Bryce (cause the poser figure is in my bryce scene!) Maybe if anyone is brilliant enough to do this they could upload a small picture of it? Thanks everyone for all your help, Luv Clarissa!

ETHAN1 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 6:47 AM

What do you mean with "sweat"? The person eating something sweat and his/her face looks sweat? <<confused<<

Toad ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 6:52 AM

not sweet, sweat - perspiration!!!!

ETHAN1 ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 6:57 AM

upsi ... pardon! You mean the SWEAT ... lol execuse my bad english .... rotf Mybe you give the Head or the part you want to have sweaty a volumestic texture? May the same way like you create rain? Havent tried it jet

bradthedog ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 10:23 AM

depending on the scene you could make some droplets give them a liquid material and position them so they looked right. Not sure on how best to model each drop maybe some one else can tell us.

Caligula ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 1:02 PM

Hey Clarissa, I have a Jennifer texture for Bryce that includes a sweaty look (a Bryce texture combined with an imported poser texture). Go to http://www.pussreboots.pair.com/poser/textures.html Click on Jennifer. Then all you have to do is replace my poser texture with your poser texture. Voila. Sarah

pus ghetty ( ) posted Thu, 20 July 2000 at 1:29 PM

If you want to create the sweat yourself you would first go to an image editing program, make an alpha channel of the water beads using a poser figures uv template.(keep in mind the white areas are affected) When you import your poser model into bryce go into the material editor and load your alpha channel as component "B" then assign this component to the specularity channel. mess with numerical input to get different levels of specularity.(wetness)p.s. You may want to ungruop the poser model and regroup and create families for the hair/eyebrows, figure, and clothes seperately, this will allow you to easily place your created textures on each individual group. Hope this helps also.

arcamus ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2000 at 1:40 AM

I think there is/was a photoshop tutorial on morphworld

Toad ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2000 at 1:45 AM

You dont happen to have a male one do you Caligula?? what's the site for that tutorial arcamus??

arcamus ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2000 at 1:54 AM

it is Morphworld 2.0 on the list of popular links on the irght of the screen

Toad ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2000 at 2:08 AM

Thanks heaps xox

Toad ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2000 at 2:14 AM

Umm i cant find it there??? could you hep with the link? thanks

arcamus ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2000 at 2:19 AM

I guess it was taken off with the revamping of the site. Try email them

Toad ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2000 at 2:23 AM

Dont'cha hate that??!

pus ghetty ( ) posted Sat, 22 July 2000 at 10:21 AM

clarissa I am sorry my info seems useless to you. I am going to create a new thread that will show a very basic version of how this works. If you are still interested I can email you the actual bryce file so you can pick it apart. I would like to help?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.