Thu, Sep 19, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: atten Daz Mike 3?

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:30 PM

what time is it Utah time now?

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:32 PM

No, they are actually waiting until 12:00am MDT just to piss you off. That must be it. Keep this up everyone. The guys at GCTalk are loving it.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:32 PM

6:30 maybe 7:30 I can't remember if it's 1 or 2 hours ahead it's only 5:30PST

RICHARD ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:33 PM

me again thanks for all your thoughts on this.like i said all i wanted was a status update on m3 etc.i suppose they our all busy getting ready for the sale,but i still think someone could of took ten min break an sent a message here to let us know.can't wait.hopw it happens tonight.

Mesh_Magick ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:33 PM

Richard Im with you on this topic all the way, Daz should make an annoucment.

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:33 PM

It's 8:30 EST so in Utah it would be 6:30.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:34 PM

Geesh ...

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:35 PM

The guys at GCTalk? ROTFL!!!! They are eating top ramien and koolaid! We have money to spend! HAAHAHAHAAA! Those poor suckers modelin all those human models when WE have morphs! hahahahaha oh those poor souls reinventing the wheel everyday..... okay, back to refreshing the Daz Page...bi bi

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:35 PM

It's only 6:30 pm in Utah, where Daz is. They said he would be released on the 10th. They never gave an actual time. They have almost 6 hours. No one said we had to camp out starting at 12 last night. M3 is not a ticket to rock concert. He will not 'run out' of stock if you don't get him as soon as he comes out. :D We really shouldn't plan our lives around 3d character sales. ;)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

jerr3d ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:36 PM

file_75577.jpg

got this pic of the net, but thought it fits right in

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:36 PM

Well, I have no doubts it will be tonight. I think the one thing we can all be grateful for is M3 is being released in the middle of the week and not on a friday :)

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:38 PM

file_75578.jpg

Courtesy of Robin Wood :-)

mit123 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:42 PM

Hes bound to come now Randy, good one.

Engel47 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:46 PM

file_75579.jpg

I just checked Daz as it is now 02:45 on the 11 of Sept here in the netherlands, and whilst I was there I was having a wander around and found this on the Platinum club membership pages - it says M3 is available on the 1st of September!!

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:50 PM

Daz are probably too busy to spend much time browsing other sites .. its the 11th @ 1pm here .. :-) Give them time; for a country that spans multiple time zones you guys are pretty intolerant.

Suede ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:55 PM

we're tolerant alright - just not too graceful about it sometimes is all hehe :)

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:56 PM

I want my money back, and he better have a thingy too!

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 7:58 PM

They are trying for 6:30 to 7 o'clock there time folks....does nobody listen to what I post? Geesh!!!!! But either way...he'll be here soon. Man I wanna get him too...but this borders on the rediculous!:)

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:04 PM

I would imagine that there was a lot of prep work to be done to the web site for the release. I doubt they are sitting around twiddling their thumbs while we are all sitting here chomping at the bit 8-)

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:05 PM

I gave up on that thread in disgust :-) what was the upshot? (so to speak) does he have a thingy? a penile mesh? a textured long dong? genital geometries?

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:06 PM

Oh My God!!!! Did you just see on Fox News!?!?!?!?! They announced that a breakaway sect of the Mormon church has taken Michael prisoner. As you all know, they believe that the Archangel Michael is the one and the same as Adam, so by taking him captive, they can declare theirs the one and true church!!!! Oh, the horror.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:13 PM

starts to open and close jaw No, not going to go there. Not gunna, wouldn't, shouldn't in a boat.

Carcinogen ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:13 PM

Did anyone spot the orb in jerr3d's picture? (Post 64 above). ZZZzzzz, okay, I am alright. Just keep hitting "refresh" and it will all be okay, right? M3 will post very soon. Really. No, really.

milamber42 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:14 PM

ryamka -- ROFL!

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:18 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1558

couple of threads up someone posted this ref page at Daz. dunno if the price will stay, links dont work but, least you can see couple of images that haven't been shown.

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:21 PM

Wow, lots of stuff up there!!!! Really like Dalinse "African" texture.

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:23 PM

Hehehe Michael 3.0 Universal Texture Maps (High Res) - ps_tx469 Image Not Available Out of Stock - Pre-Order Price: Out of stock!!!! already?!?!? :-)

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:23 PM

Here are some other items going up: M3's Vince Lovers of Darkness and Light - Dark Juliet Lovers of Darkness and Light - Dark Romeo Lovers of Darkness and Light - Light Juliet Lovers of Darkness and Light - Light Romeo Juliet for V3 Romeo Samurai Yoroi Stomp for M3BootBonanza Denzel Hair Antwone Hair World of m3 Vol1 Michael 3.0 Universal Texture Maps (Standard Res Michael 3.0 Universal Texture Maps (High Res Michael 3.0 Body Morph Pak Michael 3.0 Head Morph Pak Michael 3.0 (Base Figure - M1/M2 Upgrade Michael 3.0 (Base Figure

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:25 PM

... and the music swells in volume to accent the suspense and anticipation ...

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:27 PM

Michael3XprssnMagic Raoul Hair Mahai Hair and others...

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:32 PM

Clearly, I'm going to go broke...

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:33 PM

Luckily for me, there are only a few things that I feel a need to get now - the base fig, the two major morph packs, and the hi res texture (same as I bought for Vic). The rest can wait until after the weekend, once I see what the new toys can do.

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:34 PM

Just FYI, there is still a bit to be loaded. Many of the pages DO NOT have prices up yet, no are the images/descriptions populated yet.

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:35 PM

wow they've done so many things for M3...they weren't kidding...that cowbay outfit is wonderful!!

Orio ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:38 PM

I just love the cats promo image in the entry of the store... will hate to see it go for Mike... lol 8-)

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:38 PM

I really like the Raoul hair. I've been wishing for male hair like that for a long time.

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:39 PM

Ghost of MacBeth... I love you (1) in the friendly/admiring sort of way.

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:46 PM

hee hee it says "genital bump map"

Scarab ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:47 PM

That is a chunk o' change! Scarab

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:48 PM

Well personally I dont finish work for another 3 hours so I'd rather they took their time ;-) (sorry couldn't resist) Now at least we have something to drool over :-)

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:48 PM

I guess we won't have to worry about M3 going around nude, huh? 8-D

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:49 PM

Some of that stuff is Platinum Club, so I might not have to give up groceries for this month. :-)

merknz ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:52 PM

And by the look of it he already comes with Expression morphs .. and the A2ZM3 looks great too (and cheap)

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 8:59 PM

file_75580.jpg

Ok this is what is going on right outsdie DAZ. "I heard Mike 3 is on his way, if he here yet?" "Nope not yet, but I am 1st in line I get him before you!" "No way you are!!!" "Want to be?" "Bring it on!" Sorry had to do something while waiting lol.

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 9:00 PM

Grr we need an edit button that is to read "Want to bet" Not "Want to be" lol

ryamka ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 9:00 PM

Well, it is a decent launch. Several good textures. Various clothing packs, some characters, and a few hairs. Prices about the same for equivalent products for Vic, so no inflation factor. Hopefully the inevitable general purpose "clothing pack" will be out soon. Lots of good clothes here, but most are too fanciful for any of my purposes; but nice none-the-less. And with that, I am jumping off the board tonight.

Shoshanna ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 9:07 PM

Attention Mike 3. I have your templates. If you don't turn up soon I may do something unspeakable to the genitalia one. I've got time, as you're not here yet.

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 9:10 PM

Well I see I had a lot of typos so here is the text for my image again, sorry forgive this Blonde. "I heard Mike 3 is on his way, is he here yet?" "Nope not yet, but I am 1st in line so I get him before you!" "No way you are!!!" "Want to bet?" "Bring it on!"

Firebirdz ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 9:17 PM

Yippee! Romeo & Juliet clothes are Platinum CLub!!!!

DCArt ( ) posted Wed, 10 September 2003 at 9:18 PM

8-SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.