Fri, Sep 20, 4:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: Those who like realism please look!!!

segart ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2003 at 10:22 PM

Ohh, it's the same Stewer. Thank you for that great plugin. I suspected this was an expert writing.

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 1:56 AM

file_76222.jpg

Don't worry about HDRI and Poser any more. I just wrote a new Python script.

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 1:57 AM

file_76223.jpg

Rendered in P4 ProPack.

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 2:09 AM

file_76224.jpg

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 3:08 AM

Stewer, that looks very interesting. Where can you (I) get the script? :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

stewer ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 3:19 AM

I need to stress-test and polish it first. But I'll post when it's available.

sabretalon ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 4:19 AM

Stewer, I was not trying to cause an argument or anything. I have not used poser 5 to it's full potential or even cinema for that matter. I was just agreeing the cinema is good at rendering. I also thought that others may wish to look at the free copy of cinema 6 ce on the front of most 3d mags. I thought it may be of benefit for those that can not afford to upgrade to PP or P5 but want to get good renders of their work. Both packages have their own "quirks" and merits. We can't really say that one is better than the other when they are both designed for different uses. One thing came out of this though! It got you writing a new script ;p Looks good BTW. (now I wonder, if I get them arguing about how good poser 5's folders are compared to how poser 4 organises it's files. Maybe someone like Stewer could create one for poser4?????) ;P Last bit was a joke, but if you can create one!!!!!!!

efer ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 6:51 AM

Looks like a very useful script Stewer. Looking forward to using it. I do still use Poser for renders.

kromekat ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 7:22 AM

very realistic render eferrier! - just need to up the sample quality to get rid of those artefacts!

Adam Benton | www.kromekat.com

Seco_xxx ( ) posted Tue, 16 September 2003 at 9:21 PM

file_76225.jpg

C4D

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:09 AM

file_76226.jpg

P5

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 10:13 AM

One thing came out of this though! It got you writing a new script ;p I had that idea before, it was just this thread that made me finally pick it up ;)

raven ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 3:32 PM

stewer, that sounds like a great script! And that last post's pic, it looks like you have caustic reflections, awesome!

stewer ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 5:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.keindesign.de/stefan/poser/

file_76227.jpg

Script is finished.

efer ( ) posted Wed, 17 September 2003 at 6:37 PM

Wow! Very cool. I've never used scripts before, but I'll give it a try. Thanks stewer!

Finister ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 5:07 AM

file_76229.jpg

Mike 2, Ben Bery texture by Catharina Harders, pure Poser 4 render - no bells and whistles

tekn0m0nk ( ) posted Tue, 23 September 2003 at 9:06 AM

Since we'r all showing off our renderers, thought i'd mention that Lightwave isn't bad either: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=499728&Start=1&Artist=tekn0m0nk&ByArtist=Yes http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=499726&Start=1&Artist=tekn0m0nk&ByArtist=Yes

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.