Sun, Oct 6, 2:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: DAZ Outdoes Themselves (Platinum Club Renewals)

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 3:34 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

DAZ said they'd have a nice offering for persons who renew their Platinum Club membership, and now that it's officially available, I'm virtually speechless. I've been lusting after Michael Lane's Hydra for a long time, and now I'm getting it for merely renewing on the monthly plan? Incredible! There are a number of things in the new bonus pack that I already have, and I suspect that will be true for many people, but there are so many cool items that I never picked up. Sheesh, the Hydra alone would have been a very generous incentive, but there are many other cool items in the package, too. (chimp, skeleton, hatchling dragon etc. etc.) Ser xoconostle is doing the happy dance. In case anyone's curious, the download links for the bonus items appeared on my account page instantly after I purchased the monthly renewal. Persons who renew for a full year get the bonus pack plus a large voucher for DAZ original products. Hah, and I wondered if it would be worthwhile to renew. It already is, mere minutes after having renewed. Thanks, DAZ! :-)

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 3:56 PM

Hmmmm.... Voucher? I got the $5 voucher, that's it. Also, I notice the renewal is starting on the purchase date, not continuing from when the previous one expires.... Yes, there are a ton of downloads, sadly in my case it's mostly stuff I will never use lol Gonna have to ask about that date discrepancy tho :)

Silke

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:05 PM

Is there any way to see what the bonus downloads are, without renewing?

Spit ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:07 PM

Where does it show what the bonus is? I can't find it anywhere :( Or you don't find out until you renew? heading back to DAZ....

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/products/renewal.php

This is what you get when you renew, pictures on the side. Text says 58 items, but I only recieved 57. The Gorilla is NOT included, only the bannana. No $30 voucher in my account either. Only my monthly $5 voucher. some of the bonus items were once freebies, so I'm a little disapointed in those, the Hydra is cool, but so far as the bonus goes its CD filler for me.

Berserga ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:18 PM

In the P-club newsletter. Could someone post a complete list. I couldn't figure out what some of the items are from the pic. Like the clothes vickie had on in the pic with the cool coils. (I assume it's not the coils they are giving away... oooh a $2 freebie. :D) I do think it's definately worth it now especially with a $30 voucher... now to convince the wife. (daz should sell divorce insurance)

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:31 PM

Here ya go: Gremlin Gremlin Maps Knight Knight Map Camel Camel Map Easter Island Head Architecture Pak V3 Piercings Backpack Walker Police Access Kit Piggy Bank Weights and Bench Book and Fantasy Map Ornate Chair Place Setting Clock Barstool Chest Bugle Banana Rag Doll Robot Racket Sports Pak MC-10 Gun Multi-Sword Pak Cannon Handcuffs Archery Pak Workshop Tools Rifle Extension Ladder Helmet Gas Can Centaur Centaur Map Chimp Chimp Map Tuna Fish Faerie Faerie Map Business Man Business Woman Heavy Man Heavy Woman Bigfoot Santa Elf P4 Tunic Pak Slick Mod Hair BMX Bike Hatchling Dragon Gazer Short Style Haircut Trigger Fish Hydra Ghost Skeleton Ogre "V3MorExPak" (whatever that is LOL) Michael 1 Fantasy Maps and props Victoria 3 Body Shirt Baby Props Sure, some of these are older, P3/P4-style items and characters. Sure, some of them are "filler," or simplistic objects (which I've learned not to underestimate...with a little texture and bump work, simple models can be invaluable.) On the other hand, I didn't already have quite a few of the more-complex, more expensive models, and am very happy to have them waiting to be installed, now. As regards that yearly renewal voucher, I have no idea, but assume that they might either wait until final PayPal confirmation goes through, or perhaps they'll wait until the actual first date of your renewal term. If someone from DAZ reads this perhaps they could be kind enough to clear that up for the yearly renewal plan folks.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:32 PM

ArcheryPak, ArchitecturePak, babyprops, backpack, bannana, barstool, bigfoot, bizman, bizwoman, BMXBike, Book & FantasyMap, Bugle, Camel, Cannon, Centaur, Chest, Chimp, Clock, EasterIslandHead, ExtensionLadder, Faerie, gascan, gazer, ghost, handcuffs, hatchling, heavyman, heavywoman, helmet, hydra, knight, M1FantasyMaps, Mac-10gun, Multi-sword pack, Ogre, Ornatechair, p4tunicpack, piggybank, placesetting, policeaccessorypack, racketsportspack, ragdoll, rifle, robot, santaelf, shortstylecut, skeleton, slickmodhair, triggerfish, tunafish, V3body shirt, V3morexpack, V3peirce, Walker, Weights and bench, workshop tools. okay my fingers hurt now.

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:32 PM

No $30 voucher here, renewed for a full year at $69 Also, I have a million downloads all in PC and Mac format - and none of my previous purchases are listed anymore, so I can't redownload anything I've actually bought. I want an option to only get PC OR Mac files, thankyouverymuch. I don't need any of the Mac files - ever. I have nothing against Macs, but I don't own one, don't plan on ever buying one... so I really don't need them listed. Sorry but that kinda annoys the heck outta me because I've sometimes downloaded the wrong one and not realized until I went to install it... and when it's a 17mb download I'm not too amused when I do that :( Yeah, my own fault, but.... sigh I'm not quibbling the gift horse, there are a lot of nice items in that collection. (A lot of what I consider complete rubbish, too) Hydra is there, the Camel with the maps is there, V3 piercing... bodyshirt, the Gremlin and maps, but also the Walker, Helmet, babyprops... ummm what else... skeleton, knight, the sword pack... Lots. Unfortunately I now cannot see any of my bought items at all and that needs to be sorted out.

Silke

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:32 PM

I just renewed at the $69 rate. I was just on the phone to DAZ about an unrelated question and I was given permission to post this list from my download page. The link it to the page discribing the offer at their site. List ch003-Gremlin.exe ch003-GremlinMap.exe ch006-Knight.exe an029-CamelMap.exe an029-Camel.exe ac011-EasterIslandHead.exe ac128-ArchitecturePak.exe ac396-v3pierce.exe ac034-Backpack.exe ac032-Walker.exe ac156-PoliceAccessPak.exe ac256-PiggyBank.exe ac003-WeightsandBench.exe ac121-Book&FantasyMap.exe ac180-OrnateChair.exe ac070-PlaceSetting.exe ac144-Clock.exe ac218-Barstool.exe ac184-Chest.exe ac025-Bugle.exe ac355-Banana.exe ac126-RagDoll.exe ch025-Robot.exe ac263-RacketSportsPak.exe ac059-Mac-10Gun.exe ac338-Multi-SwordPak.exe ac286-Cannon.exe ac023-Handcuffs.exe ac020-ArcheryPak.exe ac275-WorkshopTools.exe ac005-Rifle.exe ac030-ExtensionLadder.exe ac035-Helmet.exe ac027-GasCan.exe tx037-centaurM.exe ch020-centaur.exe an012-Chimp.exe an012Chimp.map.exe an040-TunaFish.exe ch009-faerie.exe ch009-faerieM.exe ch022-bizwoman.exe ch022-bizman.exe pe011-HeavyMan.exe pe011-HeavyWoman.exe ch002-Bigfoot.exe ch019-SantaElf.exe ac024-P4TunicPak.exe ac076-SlickModHair.exe ps_ac017-BMXbike.exe ps_ch044-hatchling.exe ps_ch031-gazer.exe ps_ac071-shortstylecut.exe ps_an037-triggerfish.exe ps_an049b-hydra.exe ps_ch054-ghost.exe ps_ch008-skeleton.exe ps_ch039-Ogre.exe ps_mr025-V3MorExPak.exe ps_tx050-M1Fantasymaps.exe ps_ac445-V3bodyshirt.exe ps_ac258-babyprops.exe ch006-Knight.map.exe

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:34 PM

Whups - multiple cross-post :-)

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:35 PM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1182

The V3MorExPak is the V3 morph expansion pack.

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:37 PM

Too funny. Oh well, we can use each other's cross-posted lists to cross-verify. Hah, and I thought I was the fastest typer around! LOL Thanks for the link, MachineClaw!

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:38 PM

Could someone else confirm for me.... I have downloaded all the bonus items and I only have 57 folders (maps in with products). Where or what is the 58th item?? Maybe Daz only shows 114 items in the list as all my other items are gone off the list also (all the M3 downloads are off the list).

elektra ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:38 PM

AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I can't believe I just spent the money to buy the hatchling only to have it offered for free now with the bonus pak! There's enough in there for me to renew. The Hydra will be cool.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:38 PM

Thanks, Machine Claw! I haven't gotten my newsletter yet. The items are pretty cool. I don't think I have any of them, except the V3 morph expansion pack. Do you really get the centaur? I like the tuna, too. Reminds me of childhood days spent fishing. I don't know that I'd actually use it, though, so I probably wouldn't buy it. My PC membership doesn't expire until February. But I'm tempted to renew now anyway, to get my hands on this stuff! :-D

SKondris ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:43 PM

I want to give you all some good news that LisaB, Laurie S, and Moyra (aka Elusion) are all still the core group of our Platinum Club developers. The other good news is that the new brokered artists helping us out will be contributing meshes every bit as good as though offered before, and will be able to do so on a more frequent basis as there won't be any one brokered artist that has to handle 100% of the load every month. I hope you all have received the newsletter that was sent to Platinum Club members (though I think the list was a week old so there are several who may not have received it I found out). In it we have some good explanation as to how you may renew and the bonus pak you'll receive if you do. Just so you know, the bonus pak is nice, but that's not what I was referring to by "BIG SURPRISE", so it's not over yet. More on that soon. Anyone who wishes to renew may do so, even if your membership doesn't expire until April, if you renew now, your membership will be extended another year. You may either renew for a whole second year at $69.95, or you may renew under the monthly plan by making your first $7.95 payment now, and then once your current membership expires, you'll switch to the monthly billing plan. Either way, if you renew early now, you can get the 58) items immediately. To renew via the yearly plan you must use AMEX, Discover, or Paypal. To renew via the monthly plan you must use anything BUT paypal. If you are currently on a monthly plan (a newer user) then you can only renew via the yearly plan. You cannot extend a monthly plan with a second monthly plan, sorry. If you pay the $69.95 up front for your second year, you also get a $30 Voucher as a gift on DAZ Original items (excludes the Platinum Club items). Hope this helps clear things up a bit more. If you have renewed and your membership didn't correctly extend, please let us know (email sales@daz3d.com) and we'll get it straightened out for you, though I've only heard that from a few people here so far, so it shouldn't be a wide spread error. Steve Kondris DAZ Productions, Inc.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:43 PM

"V3MorExPak" is the pack of the expansion morphs that let you turn V3 into a zombie, alien, orc, etc. I bought it, because I needed a ghoul for a project. It made a nicely creepy ghoul, I must say.

SKondris ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:44 PM

I want to give you all some good news that LisaB, Laurie S, and Moyra (aka Elusion) are all still the core group of our Platinum Club developers. The other good news is that the new brokered artists helping us out will be contributing meshes every bit as good as though offered before, and will be able to do so on a more frequent basis as there won't be any one brokered artist that has to handle 100% of the load every month. I hope you all have received the newsletter that was sent to Platinum Club members (though I think the list was a week old so there are several who may not have received it I found out). In it we have some good explanation as to how you may renew and the bonus pak you'll receive if you do. Just so you know, the bonus pak is nice, but that's not what I was referring to by "BIG SURPRISE", so it's not over yet. More on that soon. Anyone who wishes to renew may do so, even if your membership doesn't expire until April, if you renew now, your membership will be extended another year. You may either renew for a whole second year at $69.95, or you may renew under the monthly plan by making your first $7.95 payment now, and then once your current membership expires, you'll switch to the monthly billing plan. Either way, if you renew early now, you can get the 58) items immediately. To renew via the yearly plan you must use AMEX, Discover, or Paypal. To renew via the monthly plan you must use anything BUT paypal. If you are currently on a monthly plan (a newer user) then you can only renew via the yearly plan. You cannot extend a monthly plan with a second monthly plan, sorry. If you pay the $69.95 up front for your second year, you also get a $30 Voucher as a gift on DAZ Original items (excludes the Platinum Club items). Hope this helps clear things up a bit more. If you have renewed and your membership didn't correctly extend, please let us know (email sales@daz3d.com) and we'll get it straightened out for you, though I've only heard that from a few people here so far, so it shouldn't be a wide spread error. Steve Kondris DAZ Productions, Inc.

TT ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:47 PM

Cool, :)If You renew today, do the new period start when the old membership expires or from the purchase date?

"I like my species the way it is."

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:48 PM

Arrrghhh. DAZ already has all my money, thanks to debuting the MilCat and M3 practically back-to-back. Now they're tempting me with the prospect of a free skeleton, just in time for Halloween...

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:52 PM

isn't the skeleton the old Zygote skeleton which is the p4 skeleton??? uhhh if you have P4 or P5 you have a skeleton already if you didn't know. but i don't know what the diffenerces are.

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:52 PM

Hiya Steve, Thanks for the clarification :) (Can't wait for that Big Surprise you're talking about lol) I've just renewed my annual membershit for the full second year annual membership - no $30 Voucher so you guys might want to have a look at that, because I don't seem to be the only one this has happened to. Also - not sure if you read all the bits above... could we have an option in that cart to show files by operating system? I really really don't need the Mac files, and I'm sure a lot of others don't need them listed either. It makes the page enormous and it seems to push our previous purchases out of the area even if we still have available downloads on them. Thanks, Silke

Silke

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 5:01 PM

I'd heard that the skeleton DAZ sells is a higher res, more detailed model than the one that comes with Poser. I've used the one that comes with Poser, and it's kind of lame. Very crude model, not very skeleton-ish at all.

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 5:06 PM

I'm hoping it's better than the one that comes with P4, but even if it's the same, no biggie, I'm still a happy camper. :-)

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 5:08 PM

It looks much better, in the pics. And surely they wouldn't charge $40 (marked down from $120) for the skeleton if it was the same one that came with Poser.

Caly ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 5:17 PM

The Hatchling Dragon and the Hydra alone are good enough for me. :D

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 5:36 PM

What Caly said. :-)

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 5:47 PM

LOL Yeah, just in case it didn't come across: W-O-W I am impressed by the amount of files. Hydra, Hatchling, Gremlin, V3 Morphs, Ogre, Multi-Sword Pak definitely made my day and were well worth renewing. :)

Silke

LeRoy50 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 6:06 PM

Alright,am I locked out of the goodies if I renew my annual membership without "the annual plan"?

TheWanderer ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 6:08 PM

Hi The only thing I can say apart from Wow (gibber gibber) is OH no not the camel fairy and gremlin again! Oh what the heck mines due up in 2 weeks any way I'm going for it! Dave

darken666 ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 6:21 PM

What worries me about this bonus pack is that I recall it being offered to new subscribers as well at one point. So it seems like now I've got to pay for 2 years to get what others can get for just 1 year. Also I seem to recall that it would be available when I renewed, but now it says I must renew before November 1st or miss out.

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 6:24 PM

Well, since it seems there's always a fresh crop of Poser enthusiasts, I'm sure there are plenty of people who never bought the Camel, Gremlin, etc. before, or received them free on the various magazine or website promotions. :-) That gremlin is a real charmer. Ugly and cute at the same time, and fantastic for animations. The camel is a fantastic model. Check out the llama morph and texture for it that Noggin is hosting at Rosity Free Stuff. Looks pretty cool. OK, so I'm with ya on the faeries, LOL. But someone is going to love them.

TheWanderer ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 6:26 PM

Hi Darken The pack offered to new subscribers was a different one to this one and perhaps this helps (btw I don't know when your 1st year expires but...) >>You may either renew for a whole second year at $69.95, or you may renew under the monthly plan by making your first $7.95 payment now, and then once your current membership expires, you'll switch to the monthly billing plan. Either way, if you renew early now, you can get the 58) items immediately.<< Dave

Odyssey ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 6:27 PM

Hello all :o) I have a question: Since my account is set up for automatic monthly renewal, do I have to do something to get the models or will they be available for download when my subscription ends on october 15th ? Probably a stupid question but I am not english speaking, and I just want to make sure... Thanks for the help :o) Elaine

Silke ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 6:34 PM

Elaine, I would email Daz on that one. I'm not sure how that one works or if you get the models. And btw - it's 58 models + a lot of the textures to go with the models, so you really get more than 58 items. (I think I counted 63 including the textures)

Silke

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 7:05 PM

file_79299.jpg

Regarding the question about the skeleton ... the one included in the bonus pack is far nicer than the one that comes with Poser 4. (I don't know about P5.) In this image, the one on the left is the default P4 skeleton, the one on the right is the one from DAZ. Just in time for Dia de los Muertos! ;-)

SKondris ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 7:41 PM

If you want the bonus pak, you must renew now under one of the new plans. The automatic monthly renewal will NOT give you the bonus pak. The monthly "renewal" is just the continuation of your current membership, this bonus is only for those members that choose to purchase a second year of membership. As for the question about the first bonus pak that was offered earlier this summer: This pak is bigger and better. If you didn't get the last pak but joined afterwards, then simply sign up for a second year and you will get this new bonus pak. Thanks for the response, enjoy your models! *and keep watching your inbox, more goodies coming in tomorrow's weekly DAZ newsletter). Steve Kondris DAZ Productions, Inc.

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 8:11 PM

I already have most of the stuff in the bonus pack. The only thing left in it I want is the skeleton. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be a great customer. Don't get me wrong, I'm renewing. But I wish there was more that I don't have in the pack.

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 8:25 PM

now I'm really confused...before DAZ said we could renew , either for the full year, or monthly and receive that bonus pack...now, you have ot renew for the full year to get it... this thing has changed by the week.... Could someone please just jot down exactly what the hell is going on and my choices? And before you didn't have to pay the first month up front...plus the payment didn't start unitl 2 months after the current membership expired....I'm way confused.... So, now to get the $30 voucher, I have to sign up for 1 year, but I have to do it now...before it said as long as you're renewing, you would get a $30 voucher...in fact, you couldn't even renew for a full year at the beginning of all this renewal talk... Kinda like the M3 thing...you guys at DAZ need to get my explicit in your postings... and yes...I don't need all those MAC files either..get rid of them, Please

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 8:46 PM

I don't know if this helps with the general confusion that several of us have had on these issues, but all I did today was pay $7.95 for the monthly renewal package, and I got the bonus pack.

CrystalDragon ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 9:11 PM

Quick question Steve: Earlier, when asked about renewing the P-club, the day you renewed was the day the subscription took effect. Has this been fixed? Example: My P-club expires on 10/18. If I renew now, will the renewal start on the day I renew, or on the day my current subscription expires. Thanks in advance! ~DM

Odyssey ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 9:40 PM

Thank you for the clarification :o) Elaine

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 9:41 PM

CrystalDragon - if you get the yearly renewal before your sub ends, then it changes to the day that you renewed. Example my 1st year ends 10/18/03, and my renewed is 10/8/04. xoconostle - HEY! not fair! hahaha. Dave-So - Yeah, MASS confusion, I just said screw it all to the wind and PayPal'd a yearly renewal so I didn't have to deal anymore. SKondris - I know your under mass amounts of pressure, deadlines and questions. Thank you, now fix it, yes, fix it all. haha. don't need the mac files and have a HARD time seeing which is my download, since all the files exe, or sit keep switching places. Why 57 items not 58 like it says on the renewal ad?

sandoppe ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 10:08 PM

I emailed DAZ with these questions concerning my membership and never got an answer, so I will take the opportunity to ask the questions here as my membership expires 11/30/03. As I understand the annual membership, if you want to go that route you have to send a check for the $69+ to DAZ...no credit card option. Since I want the check to arrive in time, I will probably mail it early in November, so it arrives and get properly credited before my membership expires. 1) To whom and where should I mail the payment? 2) What do I need to do to ensure that the membership renewal doesn't get posted before the current membership expires? I don't want to lose any time on my current membership. 3) Will DAZ send me a confirmation that they received the payment? (email would be good). 4) Will the payment show in my account on-line and will all purchases made this year still be listed? 5) Would you please confirm that November 30 is in fact my expiration date? Your web site has been a little "glitchy" lately and I don't entirely trust what's posted there. 6) It was my understanding that any current member "re-upping" for another year, would be receiving a number of bonus items (that was stated in an earlier post).

xoconostle ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 10:20 PM

"xoconostle - HEY! not fair! hahaha." Hey, if it's not fair, it's not because I did anything wrong! :-) I know you're kidding, but I confess at this point I'm slightly confused all over again. I can't imagine that I wasn't actually supposed to receive the bonus pak. If it was an error, what am I supposed to do, delete all that stuff and retract my thanks to DAZ? Yikes, I don't think so ... I suspect that what happened was correct, and that the confusion we're experiencing hinges on the difference between "automatic renewals," which haven't been clearly explained in DAZ' official communications (so far as I'm aware,) and manually renewing using the monthly or yearly options that were made available last Saturday (if you hunted for the links) and more overtly in the Platinum Club section today. I can't possibly be the only person who renewed on the new monthly plan and got the bonus pak, can I? Let's pick this apart a tiny bit more. Steve said: "If you want the bonus pak, you must renew now under one of the new plans." Well, I did renew under one of the new plans, so it seems to me that everything went the way it was supposed to. My impression was that the monthly membership is now exactly that, although in another thread it's been suggested that the monthly plan is actually a monthly payment plan for a year's membership. I'm now thinking that's probably correct. Ack, forget it ... where's that Hydra? ...

SKondris ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 10:45 PM

I'm sorry if my above statement was more confusing then clarifying. I hope the following answers all of your questions:

Basically, there are three different possible scenarios:

You've been a member for close to a year and purchased your membership in a single upfront fee:

You have two options: Renew your membership with a one time payment of $69.95 and your current membership expiration date will be extended a full year. To choose this option, purchase the "Platinum Club Membership Renewal- Annual Plan" product and you'll be given instant access to the 58 products. PLUS, get a $30 voucher good on DAZ Original items* (click here for a list of current DAZ Original Products).

or...

Renew your membership under the monthly payment plan for only $7.95 now and then pay $7.95 a month for 11 months starting two months after your current membership expiration date. To choose this option, purchase the "Platinum Club Membership Renewal- Monthly Plan" product and you'll be given instant access to the 58 products.

You've recently joined and purchased your membership in a single upfront fee:

You have two options: Renew your membership with a one time payment of $69.95 and your current membership expiration date will be extended a full year. To choose this option, purchase the "Platinum Club Membership Renewal- Annual Plan" product and you'll be given instant access to the 58 products. PLUS, get a $30 voucher good on DAZ Original items* (click here for a list of current DAZ Original Products).

or...

Renew your membership under the monthly payment plan for only $7.95 now and then pay $7.95 a month for 11 months starting two months after your current membership expiration date. To choose this option, purchase the "Platinum Club Membership Renewal- Monthly Plan" product and you'll be given instant access to the 58 products.

You've recently joined and purchased your membership by paying $29.95 and are currently paying $7.95 a month to keep your membership running:

You have a single option: Renew your membership with a one time payment of $69.95 and your current membership expiration date will be extended a full year. To choose this option, purchase the "Platinum Club Membership Renewal- Annual Plan" product and you'll be given instant access to the 58 products. PLUS, get a $30 voucher good on DAZ Original items* (click here for a list of current DAZ Original Products).

Hope that helps to clear up the confusion. :)

We're so confident that you'll be pleased with the next years offering within the Platinum Club that if you renew and aren't fully satisfied with your second year of membership, we'll give you your money back, and you can keep the bonus pak.

Enjoy!,

Steve Kondris
DAZ Productions, Inc.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 10:50 PM

58 products... counts yep got my 57 products they are all there.

Berserga ( ) posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 11:04 PM

LOL. what I want to know is will I get that voucher immediately. I want to use it to buy M3 before the 15th.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 1:20 AM

"You've recently joined and purchased your membership in a single upfront fee: You have two options: Renew your membership with a one time payment of $69.95 and your current membership expiration date will be extended a full year. To choose this option, purchase the "Platinum Club Membership Renewal- Annual Plan" product and you'll be given instant access to the 58 products. PLUS, get a $30 voucher good on DAZ Original items (click here for a list of current DAZ Original Products)."* But if you had recently joined, you allready HAVE most of that bonus pack (allthough a few cool things were added, such as the hatchling) AND if you had recently joined for a YEAR, why would you want to renew NOW?! me is confused...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

SKondris ( ) posted Thu, 09 October 2003 at 2:22 AM
  • Yes, the voucher will come immediately to your account. * 57, 58, or even 63 free products depending on whether you count the texture maps that were included on some of the models as well. * If you just recently joined by paying upfront, there are several big items in the new bonus pak not in the old. As well, you will receive a $30 voucher for renewing your membership, AND there's an extra surprise that I can't tell you about until we announce it tomorrow. But, trust me, you'll want to renew during this special. Steve Kondris (finally going to bed)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.