Fri, Oct 4, 2:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: New Judy Avairable !

Yamato ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 4:47 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/%7Emasasi/

file_84227.jpg

Modified Judy model AnAn is now avairable at Poser++. Poser 5 and RTEncoder are needed. As I posted. New Judy has divided polygons, different propotion, new joint parameters. Ans U-gyo model has automatic JCM in breasts ,knee, collars and elbows. I think New Judy can not wear Judy's clothes for a while. But some my friends are trying to make special clothes for her. AnAn is my new character for original Judy but she is still WIP. I'm going to revise her face and facial MTs more. So final AnAn's face may be diffrent from now. Don't want too much for her ! ;) Also I uploaded Tenten on New Judy Kit at Poser Penthouse. Installed New Judy and Victoria 1 or 2 are needed. I hope you enjoy. Poser++ http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/%7Emasasi/ PoserPenthouse http://www.juno.dti.ne.jp/~yamato-k/

Mazak ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 5:53 AM

Excellent work! Beautiful character! Thank you very much :) Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

joffry ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 6:00 AM

can't believe that's Judy, thank you, she is great!

Dale B ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 6:37 AM

Excellent!

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 6:42 AM

This is great I am downloading it right now!

Wombat ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 6:59 AM

That is great. Now we need a new DON too ;-) Thomas

Farside ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 8:04 AM

looks fantastic!

Kenmac ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 10:27 AM

Thanks very much for this Yamato. I just know Judy will be used a lot more now. You did a great job on her.

Roy G ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 10:34 AM

Looking Good! Thanks.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 11:09 AM

Beautiful work!!! On your Penthouse site you show her from the back, mostly as a silhouette, wearing a traditional hair style. What hair is that? It is very elegant. Carolly

jerr3d ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 11:24 AM

WHAAAAAAAAA! Can a poor mac user convert these? 8(

Yamato ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 11:41 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=537552

Hair model that you told about is Japanese traditional hair style. I used this model in my recent image. check the Gallery link. I got this model from Honey's site "Edo-Goyomi" and retouch the textures. She make some types of hair and other historical props. Very nice ! MAC !!! Sorry. I know almost nothing about Mac. What tool can I use for distributing obj without any copy-right problems? I'll ask my Mac user friends to convert....

FishNose ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 11:41 AM

Oh she is beautiful... thank you! :] Fish

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 11:52 AM

Thank-you. You have done excellent work on her.

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 12:17 PM

Delightful, many thanks.

If I get time I'd like to do some clothes for her. They would be freebies and probably made to take advantage of the Cloth Room. Any suggestions?

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

stewer ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 1:03 PM

What tool can I use for distributing obj without any copy-right problems? I'll ask my Mac user friends to convert.... MacOS X ships with the command line 'diff' and 'patch' tools, which are designed for finding and distributing differences between files. You could give them a try, diff and patch are also available on Windows.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 1:37 PM

Phil C how about the victoria 2 dress you made its yellow and has a hood and has a hair piece. That would be quite good as a cloth room thing for anan I actually tried converting it myself and almost got it to work so it is possible...

Tiny ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 1:47 PM

Oh she is so pretty! Thank you Yamato for sharing your skills with us!

Is V1 (or V2) available free for download somewhere or must I go buy her?

PhilC > Please, please create a modern riding outfit! Riding pants, boots, jacket. I can supply you with bunch of pictures if you like. Eva

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 2:22 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_84228.jpg

First, Yamato, I thank you. I downloaded the New Judy, then discovered that my Macintosh wouldn't be able to run the RTEncoder. So I download it again to my Windows box, hoping that I could just decode the file there, and transfer the results to the Mac. After moving the Judy object files and such to my Windows box, I ran RTEncoder, and realized something -what if this new Judy could run on Poser 4. I stuffed the object, .cr2, and texture files in their right places, and voila'! Judy works just fine in Poser 4. Until Yamato's version, I never bothered to try, because while Judy's body is okay, the face was IMHO hideous. Now I cna pull all the (non-dynamic) Judy stuff into my Poser 4 install without having to deal with Poser 5's headaches :) /P

lululee ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 2:43 PM

She is very beautiful and a wonderful gift. Thank you so much. Aregato.

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 4:33 PM

Yamato, Thank you very much! I really hated Judy's face and the morphs just weren't enough to fix it. If this had been her default head, I think Judy would have been far more popular. Peng - where did you get that hair from? It's gorgeous.

lucstef ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 4:51 PM

file_84229.jpg

Beautiful...

And...who needs clothes??? :-D

Orio ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 6:48 PM

Isn't she lovely? :-) Isn't she wonderful? :-) Isn't she precious? :-) Thanks Yamato! Orio

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 7:02 PM

"Peng - where did you get that hair from? It's gorgeous." It's a freebie hair from about a year ago, I think... it's called "Oriental Hair" :) (...and you wanna know the funniest thing about this Judy character? MacConvertor doesn't like importing it at all, and it won't open in Poser 5 on my Mac, but it works great in Poser 4/PPP ) /P

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 7:06 PM

you mean i CAN install it in my PPP4 runtime?? and have it work???

My website

YouTube Channel

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 8:15 PM

Yup - I managed to drag in some clothes too (but w/ the clothes, you have to open each item and re-save it as something, to uncompress it from .crz to .cr2, then transfer the textures, .cr2 files, and the .obj files.) So far, she works rather well - the image I posted up there is a Poser 4 / PPP render :) /P

Dale B ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 8:55 PM

Wolf, all you have to do is copy the non dynamics over into the P4 runtime and have at it. I've been playing with Don and Judy in the P4 runtime for the past 4 months, and have yet to find any problem with them (of course I haven't gotten to the Walk Designer experiments yet....). Works very nice in Vue that way...

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 9:14 PM

Cool thanks :-) but my real question is will I be able to access her BY linking to my ppp4 runtime from my OSX seat of poser5??

My website

YouTube Channel

EdW ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 9:37 PM

Thanks Yamato!! great job on Judy. I thought that there was a thread once upon a time about moving the P5 figures into P4 or PPP. May not have been here though. I moved the P5 figures and all their conforming clothing just to see if they would work not long after the P5 alpha release and had no problems what so ever. The first time you load one of the P5 figures you will get the version newer than expected error message, but that was it. Ed

h-kana ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 10:04 PM

Attached Link: http://edogoyomi.page.ne.jp/download/3dmodels/

Yamato did exellent work! And rendered my hair very beautiful. My freebie hair is at "Edo-goyomi" site. Sorry, the site is Japanese language only, but included "readme.txt" is written in English. Hatsumi

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 16 November 2003 at 11:59 PM

file_84230.jpg

Phil, Since the lady is so very feminine, I pulled a couple of sweeter items from my pattern box for consideration. This first is 2 dresses by Givenchy. The difference in fabrics between tafetta and velvet, for instance, and how they drape might be a challenge for the cloth room. However, the sweetheart neckline and accented hip of the upper pattern should look very pretty on AnAn. I would sew the longer versions of both of these, being mature, but any one of this group should be fun for people to texture as a party dress... remember the metallic golden meshes Caroline(?) came up with for your Golden Gown... I can see metallic as well as satin here. Carolly

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 12:14 AM

file_84231.jpg

Phil, ... and this is perhaps the better choice, because it could be more useful. A camisole with hint of satin (like silk charmeuse with the smooth side in next to the skin), covered by a large sheer overblouse with huge bow tie: silk organza or chiffon or something equally stiff. Since I've seen large accents such as the "butterflies" on Japanese dresses, this sort of bow is perhaps a suitably young look. The sheerness and stiffness of the overblouse can be varied. The inner camisole can be textured like lacy underwear or beaded and embroidered as party wear. But these two pieces with a short skirt would be good for building a wardrobe. For colors, I'd stay with peaches, apricots, corals: something warm and vibrant and yummy. I'm sure that others here will make suggestions, too... so pick whatever will be fun and interesting and a challenge. We'll be happy. Carolly

Dale B ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 4:44 AM

Wolf; I do all -my- work in P5 (I'm one of the lucky ones, stable system, stable Posers), as I love the runtime linking. And the P5 content links through just fine. I don't use Macs, so I can't say if there is a McGuffin in there to bite you, but it =should= work just fine.

Dale B ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 4:49 AM

Thanks for the link, Hatsumisama! I've been looking for that site for some time (found it quite by accident once, and lost the bookmark). Love the traditional hairstyles.

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 8:35 AM

Thanks DaleB I have my PPP4 runtime linked to my OSX seat of poser5 and can acces my PPP4content no problem. I'll install her and see what happens :-)

My website

YouTube Channel

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 8:56 AM

Don and judy work with p4 pro pack with no problems. The poser 5 kids probably work as well They probably work in the standard poser 4 too...

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 9:56 AM

That's what I was getting at - my Poser 4/PPP is on the Windows box, and that's where I use the Judy mesh :)

(I have "Poser Artist" on the Mac as well, but I rarely use it these days because I don't do much with Classic otherwise.)

/P

Dale B ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 3:15 PM

The -only- caveat that I've found is that you have to have the !DAZ and !DNA folders in each runtime; morph injection only works if said morphs are in the actual runtime native to the executable being run (the !DNA folder is only there if you own LaRoo, btw). I've tried AnAn out with some of the Santa Monica Studio dance BVH files, and she seems to be a tad off axis; I'm assuming its from the joint work that Yamato did. Nothing that a little time in the graph editor tweaking things on the X and Z axes can't cure though. And the -joint- behavior was excellent; even the little tweaks I'd slipped in for Judy. And the Vickie textures don't wrap quite right about the arms, but you need a tattoo or something similar to notice it. Of course I haven't putzed about with the textures I tweaked, so there may be a simple fix for that... All in all, AnAn should go on the list of Must Have's for the P5 crowd!

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 7:28 PM

Professor Yamato - thank you so much for this beautiful gift ! :)

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 18 November 2003 at 1:47 AM

Hatsumi, Those are wonderful models! I'm glad to see a traditional man's hair style, too, but the ladies' hair is perhaps more fun to decorate. An interesting selection of props... lots of light sources. :) A question about storage... did the early Japanese use hampers or chests to store off-season kimono and such, or were there shelves behind sliding doors like in our linen closets? Thank you for making these! Carolly

DigitalVixxen ( ) posted Fri, 21 November 2003 at 10:54 AM

Why can't some people do that work for poor Don? Don't we already have enough naked chicks to play with???

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.