Tue, Oct 1, 9:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Victoria, small hands please.

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 4:55 PM ยท edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:30 PM

Victoria's hands are too large, in my opinion. I have tried tapering and scaling, creates distortion. I've spent a lot of time on the hand/finger/thumb morph dials attempting to deal with the situation. But recently I saw a product offered here (or at Daz or 3DCommune, I can't remember) that had several elements, including some form of morph or structural correction to produce "small hands" without distortion. I can't find that product, darn it that I didn't pop it into my wish list. Searches here on various key words is not turning anything up. Anybody have an idea what it was I saw? Or wisdom on how to give the lady small, delicate hands with long fingers? Thanks, ::::: Opera ::::: Poser 4 w/ProPac, Win, V3, working strictly in cartoon mode.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 5:29 PM

Glamorous Vickie and Hi-Fashion Vickie have their hands scaled overall to about 90%, and the X scale scale set to about 111%, which producs a hand that is about the same size but more slender. It also seem to produce minimal distortion. You need to do the hands themselves plus every finger/thumb joint, which is sort of a pain, I once had a scaling pose around somewhere for this but I don't know what I did with it...

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 6:11 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1340661

This may help. Scroll down to my second post, the first refers to magnets.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

Grey_cat ( ) posted Fri, 12 December 2003 at 11:08 PM

file_88679.jpg

Is this what you're looking for? It's called small hands, and it's MOR pose.

operaguy ( ) posted Sun, 14 December 2003 at 4:47 PM

Gray cat, yes, that's what I'm looking for, as long as the rest of Vickie has not also scaled down. Also, I want to slenderize her fingers, but that can be done by taper, etc., if the scale is correct. However, I am a real rewbie, so your "I'ts MOR pose" needs translation for me. Are you saying it's a morph dial somewhere on Vickie that I haven't been able to find, it's a pose that came with her, or that I can obtain this MOR pose somewhere? Please explain. Thanks, ::::: Opera :::: P.S. I am looking into Phil's ideas as soon as I can get back to it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.