Tue, Oct 8, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 8:34 am)

Subject: My first Poser render

kalisperas ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 1:48 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

file_89766.jpg

Well, not my first render literally, but my first serious attempt at a composited pose. Please tell me what you think.

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 2:25 PM

I think without a fire retarding shield, the samurai slayer is toast. All kidding aside, I think you did a pretty good job. I would suggest to make the background dark (night scene). That would have made this scene more dramatic. Just my 2 cents. :o) JV

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

SX200 ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 2:38 PM

Great job!...Love the smoke. :o) SX200

OneShot ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 3:30 PM

Extremely great job!

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 4:09 PM

I LOVE it!!! That could be a cover of a book! Or a scene from a movie. You could enlarge it and put it on your wall. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

antje ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 5:46 PM

I think you did a wonderful job!! Love the fire and smoke! :o)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 7:18 PM

It's great. Very nice work.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

pazu ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 7:22 PM

Kewel! Very dynamic, something strangely lacking from most Poser work...

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 8:33 PM

I have to agree with an above remark...I think a darker (or kind of a sunset sky) would have added a bit more drama to the scene (and perhaps fit in with the color scheme well). Only other thing is I can't take my eyes off the guys mouth. I'm supposing those are teeth but I keep thinking he's sucking a ping-pong ball or something. Aside from that, I think it's darn good! I think I should go delete my first attempts...this puts most of my work to shame. Great job on the fire and smoke!

kalisperas ( ) posted Sat, 20 December 2003 at 8:48 PM

Thanks for the comments! I'll have to try a darker setting and see how it looks. Heh...now that you've pointed out the mouth, that's all I can focus on when I look at it! I'll have to see if I can do something about that!

OReillyTX ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 10:21 AM

Very nice work! Looks like the dragon is gonna have samuri for dinner.

kalisperas ( ) posted Sun, 21 December 2003 at 10:12 PM

The smoke and fire were composited in Photoshop from three photos. Three seperate layers with different masks and transparencies.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.