Sun, Sep 22, 10:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 8:32 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Unable to download most recent purchase

SkyRabbit ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 12:18 AM · edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 8:57 PM

For some odd reason, my most recent Renderosity purchase has no download link. I can see the record of my purchase, but no accompanying download button.

VOID ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 6:10 AM

Same problem here. I bought 4 products, 2 of them lost theyr download button and one of those has not been downloaded before. I have also experianced heavy problems with all of my browsers during download because of some "securedownload.ez" problem. Since I never had such a problem and since it occured with Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, Opera and Safari, I dont really think it is a browser problem. I would be very happy if I could get my last download and if such problems would not repeat themselves with future purchases.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 10:16 AM

Hi SkyRabbit and VOID, I have reset downloads for both of you. Please try your download(s) again. If you continue having problems, let us know Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Store

RockytopBT ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 1:07 PM

Hi Stacey.....Same problem here...and no answers to e-mail RockytopBT

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 1:16 PM

Hi, You're downloads have been set. What address did you send your emails to? I don't show receiving any from you at the store email address Sorry for the delay. Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Store

RockytopBT ( ) posted Mon, 22 December 2003 at 3:30 PM

The first was sent to: store@renderosity.com The second was sent to: ebot@renderosity.com Thank you for the help, Tom (RockytopBT)

VOID ( ) posted Tue, 23 December 2003 at 3:19 AM

Thanks for your help. Everythings smooth now. ^_^ Happy Hollydays!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.