Sun, Sep 22, 4:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:30 pm)

Subject: Hires Chest replacement part - WIP

Mason ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:13 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:31 PM

file_133606.jpg

I saw Anton's Hires face replacement object and got the idea to try it with the breasts. The female breasts can only get so big before they look chunky and bad. I tesselated the area for the breast only leaving the connection vertices intact and made a few MTs from magnets. There was no need to redo any textures and most normal textures worked fine. Still working on this concept.

Imaginos ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:20 AM

That is awesome! will you post this soon? Imaginos

arcamus ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:42 AM

love the "concept". cant wait to see it posted

arcamus ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:42 AM

love the size of the "concept". cant wait to see it posted

f91 ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 2:38 AM

Nice idea! Are you grouping those breasts area before you export? I have to try this. This looks fun! You cool.

texboy ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 8:57 AM

Gorgeous! Please share those lovelies with the rest of us clueless Rule 15s!! --texboy

iguana ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 10:43 AM

In a land far, far away the wise elders say, "more than a mouthful is too much." That's why everyone ignores them. :- >

itrac ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 11:11 AM

Hello, I'm beginner. Is it possible to got some more information concerning this morph changes. I have no documentation but the result seems to me so attractif that nevertheless I want to try. All site adress wich could be helpfull for lurning will be well come. Could you share your knowleg with me ? And please don't hesitate to post me your work. I am impatient. Vincent

Mason ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 12:03 PM

Appologies to Renderosity. I should have checked off the nudity box. As for how its made. I merely took the chest part into 3dstudio and ran tesselate on a selected area that encompasses the breasts only but does not effect the bounding vertices. It wasn't perfect as you can see in the wireframe and I have to clean up a lot of the nipple vertices. But it does avoid making a new texture map.

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 1:02 PM

hmmmmmm......i like the curve on the undersides.....much better than any morphs i've found.......the only thing i can think of to make it perfect is a better flow into the upper chest area than is offered at present by morph targets or magnets.......is there any chance that this could be done as a morph instead of a replacement prop???????

Greyskin ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 2:46 PM

Hey I've seen 3dstudio interface before what/where is tesselate? Can this be done with the abs to make better muscles? Greyskin

Mason ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 4:27 PM

tesselate is a modifier. usually its under "more.." on the modifier panel. TheWolfWithin - Well I haven't tried it as a replacement prop though I should. It merely created a new figure with this as the chest. I suppose I could extend the tesselation into the upper chest region but I haven't seen too many MTs of upper chest stuff so I didn't think that was important. Also not that this is a chest with a large chest morph already in place. The non-morphed version looks just like the regular chest only smoother. I did this to eliminate the blocky edges from the undersides and sides so I don't have to do a tone of touch up work in photoshop. In any event, new MTs would be needed if someone wanted to persue this route for a new chest object.

yarp ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 4:30 PM

Mason, does this tessalate function just double the existing Vertexes ? In which case it could be possible to make a small utility that could convert any existing (Breast) morph to your model. Yarp

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Mason ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 5:36 PM

Yeah I think it splits the faces and adds vertices. Only problem with that idea is I don't tesselate the whole chest, just the breast portion. I'll try applying the same tesselation to an existing MT and see if it can be read in as an MT.

yarp ( ) posted Fri, 15 September 2000 at 11:34 PM

I think so, The whole problem can be very simple depending on how and where in the .obj the new vertexes were generated. If new vertexes can be isolated (and it's quite easy comparing original and new mesh) all we've got to do is to locate the new vertex in a face. For that face assume all 3 (or 4) points got modifications from the Morph, then we just need to apply it to the new vertex. If you can locate those new vertex (i mean associate them to the old vertexes), the rest is i should say just a matter of time and C++ ;)) Yarp

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

Krel ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2000 at 7:15 AM

All I can say is WOW these look great!!! Krel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.