Sun, Sep 22, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Complaint & Debate

Welcome to the Complaint & Debate Forum

(Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:07 am)

Please read the article on the front page regarding the closing of C&D.

Subject: Public Trials???

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:27 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:25 AM

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack 0braveheart.jpg

bantha ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:35 PM

What's wrong with that?

A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for.
Sail out to sea and do new things.
-"Amazing Grace" Hopper

Avatar image of me done by Chidori. 

nandus ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:36 PM

To be free again one must join a commune eh, eh :-}

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:39 PM

LOL! But Jack, that doesn't look a THING like you. Well, maybe the hair... I think this Public Travest... er TRIAL is silly. Dillinger is very hot-headed, as has been shown repeatedly in the Complaint and Debate Forum, but this pilloring (sp? Is that a word?) is pointless. Emotions are high right now. He's hot-tempered. He was goaded by other members. If we're going to put HIM on trial, I can come up with six or seven names (probably including myself) who deserve this treatment as well. Besides, he's used profanity before, and lost his temper (just look at some of his "discussions" with Version 13 for example)... He's also done a lot to help both the community in general and some members (like Bonestructure) in particular. Banning is inexcusable, IMO. Probation MAYBE, but banning? Hell no! And, it doesn't seem that there's a way for votes to be "fair" - it looks as though I could go to the Public Trial board and post fifteen votes, just to sway the numbers... I could even create new accounts (i have two right now) just to do that. It's a damned silly idea, Edgenut. Stop the silliness - or at least, put it where it belongs, in art and on the C&D forum! :-)

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 3:39 PM

Yes, Nandus.... a COMMUNE sounds good!!!!!

pinhead ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:09 PM

Gee guys, why don't we just get the new "public executioner" type moderator to take care of this? ...voting is for free people. Banning for swearing? Hahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahaaa Shit!

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 4:35 PM

Copied post that was in reply to 3dspite's same post which can also be found on the C&D forum I love this, Darth and Peter, you judge me from the actions of ONE... one who is entitled to his OPINIONS same as yourself, and though Legume is in charge over there did I agree with the things that he said? Nope not entirely and that is for he and I to deal with privately..not publicly. And Peter, what you have become...? It hurts to see, because I do consider you a friend. A friend that I let do his own thing, over and over again. I tried to do my best, but I fell short of your belief in me, and even when I felt you let me down, never did I smack you down publicly as you are doing to me now... If you had been only my "lapdog" would I have given you as much trust as I did? While everyone else was held in question during the problems of things being posted publically, did I not still KEEP you as an Admin? Show trust in you? How have I hurt people? Please tell me, Peter, I would like to know. You spite me with bitterness at your anger towards someone else, you direct that anger and hate at me. Okay, I'll take it, but no matter how much you hate on me Peter, you will ALWAYS be my friend, because you are and have been. Both of you (Darth and Peter) are directing your hurt, anger and attitude at me, why? Because the actions of someone else... is that fair? Is that the same kind of fairness you, ALL OF YOU, plan to show towards anyone on trial?? If so, how does that speak of you? Jack

DRIV ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 5:48 PM

Let The Witchhunts Begin Eh? What a Screwed Up Place This Has Become. Thanks For The New Site AND New Software Jack. It's LOADS Better Than This Place. Like a Color TV Compared To a Radio. Rock On! (For Those Wondering I Refer To The 50's When People Sat Around The Radio Until TV Was Invented, And Then Later Color TV) Odd Thing Is....Virus And Several OTHER People In The Gestapo Were Using Foul Language And Jumping All OVER People. Are THEY On Trial? Nooooooooooooooo... Odd Isn't it? Welcome To The People's Republic Of Renderosity. Watch Out For The Tanks.

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:03 PM

Driv: You know I consider you a friend; and that remains unchanged. I might suggest that we be the better party, and NO MATTER WHAT...let's try to avoid any comments of any kind that might be inflammatory, NO MATTER WHAT, as hard as it is... do NOT react when attacked. Personally, if this site worsens and becomes intolerable, I plan to simply revoke my membership without comment. I think THAT is comment enough. Let's not make it worse for those who choose to remain.

DRIV ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:30 PM

Well Octavio, I'm An Idealist. As Unrealistic As It Is In TOday's World I Cannot Change Who i Am. I Think It's Really Unfair that They Single Out One Individual When There Were Several Doing The Same Thing And Worse. That's All.

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:35 PM

Oh, I agree with you. Completely. I am too. But I think our (I mean the members, not just you and me) have to have higher standards of behavior and ethics than others who I will deliberately not name for the sake of the community. I am relieved that you did not take my comments personally. Thank you.

DRIV ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:37 PM

Anytime Octavio Bud It Makes a Difference When Two People Can Speak Civily Huh? Smile

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 6:43 PM

You betcha!! :-)

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 7:23 PM

LOL Jack, Riding in on the high horse of freedom to "elude" the people once again? How the heck do you do that anyway? I have some people I'd like to eldue... Doe's the the high horse help one see better (So yas can spot the ones ya want to eldue from farther off?) :)

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

DRIV ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 7:29 PM

Bear.....I Think It's A Combination Of The Cologne And Chaps. Not Just Any Chaps...But a Nice Black Shiney Hip Hugging Set Does Wonders To Elude Or Delude...They're Quite Versatile. See You In The New Pub?

Octavio1 ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 7:32 PM

I hope to see BOTH of you there......

Ironbear ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 8:22 PM

You bet. Man. I look GOOD riding in on a high horse too. Eluding people right n left... snicker

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Virus ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 9:00 PM

Jack: Is nice to be into a rollercoaster, isn't? Some times you are at the top, some times you are at the botom, sometimes you kick, sometimes you get kicked. That's the sweetest part of life.

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2000 at 9:32 PM

Height is relevent only when you have something in which to measure it with. Jack

DRIV ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2000 at 4:42 AM

Oh Dear.....It's a Size Issue Now....Um...I Withdraw.. Sheepish Grin

Lestat ( ) posted Thu, 28 September 2000 at 1:11 PM

That's it. I am reporting Jack to PETA. Getting a horse high!?!?!?! What were you thinking?!?!?!?!? Bad Jack. No Scooby Snack!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.