Sat, Sep 21, 2:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Raydream and lowmemory error

zorares ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2000 at 7:07 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Well, I've tried and tried to install Raydream Studio for Mac and it will not install. I still get an error 25 (low memory) and have had no luck getting it to work. Any suggestions or should I start thinking about a real 3d program from a real company that supports its products? Sure wish Adobe had a 3d program.

http://schuetzenpowder.com/sigs.jpg

willf ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2000 at 7:23 PM

Which OS are you using? It may not install under 9 (not sure, I use 8.1 & 8.5). If it's possible find another machine with an ealier OS then 9 and install it their. Then copy the files to zip & move it to your machine. Or, (ugh) install an earlier OS on you machine Or format an extra hard drive (bootable) with an earlier OS & reboot to that disk to do your install.

epsilon ( ) posted Thu, 26 October 2000 at 7:17 AM

what version raydream is it..

zorares ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 9:56 AM

Mac with OS 9, Raydream Studio 5.5. I'm completely lost on what to do about it.

http://schuetzenpowder.com/sigs.jpg

epsilon ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 8:58 PM

i will have a talk to some people but i am not shore if it is fixable with out a new file(or computer..just joking) email me at omniscience@animaol.net and i will see what the posibilties are.. epsilon

epsilon ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 9:49 PM

do you use ram doubbler or anything the same?.. is the installer from the desktop/from the disk?.. when exactly does the error warning came up?.. were did you purchase it from?.. .. you may need to take it back to the shop were you purchased it.. i am not shore on the legistics of the thing but, seing as Metacreations have dump the program in the dead sea.. you are intitled to obtain a new product from another source aslong as you have a registerd serial no.(than all you are doing is replacing a faulty applaication) such palces on the web are hotlinehq.com or Carracho.com were you can search fpr back up files.. The error warning of low memory, maybe an extantion problem which can be fixed with another installer. epsilon class of 00

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.