Fri, Oct 4, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fantastic Hotlist

Fractelaar ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 3:20 AM ยท edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Hi folks This not a question and its not a critic note so i am not sure of it belongs here But take this day a look on the Hotlist and really enjoy the great art but special the big variation in name ,s there Most of you know that i has a while back much critic for that section for the simple reason that it has for 45 % always the same names but I see know a wide variation on styles and artist names and yes i like that very much I think we are again on the right way to make it for everyone interresting to try to create that little masterpiece Have a nice and creative weekend all Greetings Arend

mountmous ( ) posted Sat, 06 November 2004 at 7:18 AM

Yes, all so very beautiful images. Is it that the list is adjusted every day and that the votes of the last 7 days are counted? Yvonne

Fractelaar ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 2:53 AM

The is a rules explanation for the Hot list Yvonne see by "How works the Hot 20 " Greetings Arend

mountmous ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 4:09 AM

Yes, I've read it before but it's not quite clear to me how it works. The list changes every day but members can only make one vote in 7 days? That's what I make of it. But I could be wrong, so please enlighten me.

abmlober ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 4:18 AM

You can vote once per week AND per image. I.e. Vote for as many images as you like whenever you see them.

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

mountmous ( ) posted Sun, 07 November 2004 at 5:36 AM

So, if I see a fractal I really think should be in the list I just push the vote button. But I can only make one vote on the same image. And I can vote on several different images. Got it now (?) Thanks for explaining.

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 08 November 2004 at 1:35 AM

That is correct. You can vote for as many images as you like, but only once per image in a 7-day period :) Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Fractelaar ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 4:47 AM

Goodmorning Folks Has a few reactions in my prived mailbox its easy talking as you have a few images in the Fractal and Bryce Hot list But on moment from writing my message i has no images there Only one in the mixed media group so far i know However i can understand the reactions and no any hard feelings for the critical notes There are much more important things in life For me its a pleasure to see there 20 diffirent names of you believe it not and i vote you there the coming day ,s all in LOL See my comments under my last upload *Few rest day,s * Wish you a happy time and be creative Arend

darkchrystal ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 5:40 AM

gives Arend new glasses or i must have a different computer, your in all 3 hotlists, Arend ... congratulations smile

Fractelaar ( ) posted Tue, 09 November 2004 at 12:42 PM

Yes i have seen it :-) I most use more times the refreshing key smile

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.