Sat, Sep 21, 6:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Download failure

MaxG ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 2:24 AM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 12:40 PM

When trying to download a purchased file I get the error message....ERROR No file specified. I have emailed for assistance but would like to know if this error is my machine or the host :)

rcook ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 8:35 AM

This may be due to the way we stream the download to your browser, due to security measures. There are a couple of browsers that don't like this. If you continue to have problems downloading the file from your account screen in the store, we'll arrange to email you the file. BTW, you can download purchases for up to 30 days.

MaxG ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 7:02 PM

I was hoping jhandley would email the file to me but have not heard from her as of yet. Can you mail the file? It is in the data under my screenname MaxG.

rcook ( ) posted Wed, 03 January 2001 at 7:17 PM

Email is on the way.

MaxG ( ) posted Thu, 04 January 2001 at 3:49 PM

THANKS A MILLION !!!! Got it :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.