Fri, Sep 20, 8:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: we saw u THEN let's see u NOW!... :]

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:21 PM

Ooooh, more photos!!! YAAAAAY!!!! This is such a neat thread...LOVE SEEING ALL OF YA!!! New verdicts from the swedish jury: Rita....As a truckdriver??? COOOL!!! Really sweet shots...especially the one with that surprised look on your face, LOL. Michelle....so thats you huh? Youre the one spreading cocks around the gallery, LOL. Nice to see you, love your humour #:o) patmartj, 3DGuy, gwfa....really nice "meeting" all of you for the first time as well. Love seeing how all of you look, and what a bunch of kind and sweet people you seem to be #:O) Marlene....or should i say Mmmmmmmmarlene? Such a classy and beautiful woman you are. Sweet smile that fits that cute head perfectly #:O) Nikki....wow, i like how this is developing...cant wait for the next couple of photos of you...hehe. #;o) The same goes for you Kimmie...WOOOW!!! Very sensual and sexy....hehe...this thread is going places...muahahaha!!! And finally....my sweet sweet Pascale...have you been dipping into that LSD-jar again? You do know that you aint holding anything right? Its all in your imagination sweetie #:op

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:35 PM

LMAO Pascalouche!I have no idea what she means either!...Wow this is so nice,so great to 'see' everyone. Bon jour Michel!Or is it bon nuit already?So nice to 'meet' you!(Thanx 4 the pic by the way.) Kimmie,you daring girl!Much braver than me,that's for sure.But then,you can afford to be.You look great!I can promise you there'll be no pix of me in a bathing suit for sure.Too much pizza.Right Pascale?LOL. Now if I could do a lovely shot like Nikki's glamour one or an adorable one like Pascale's THAT's a different story!Alas,I stink at taking my own pic.And hubby can't take a single shot without somehow blurring it.EVEN if I set it up for him!LOL! Glad you posted the new one Pascale.It's great,although the other one was just as ,if you ask me...

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:39 PM · edited Sat, 25 June 2005 at 3:40 PM

Margana come off it you are alot prettier than me and thinnr too ... mann you are beautiful what are you talking about!! (that took me 24 hours to must up the bravery to post that one here... - yeah and i am a bit plump so no braggin lol you can all feel free to laugh ... yep! )
oh i love everyones recent pics on here.. thanks so much for sharing and margana i bet you look amazing in a bathing suit ...

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 15:40

kimmers ♥ :O)

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:03 PM

LMAO!Well then, Kimmie, I'll leave it to your imagination because I'm sure that will be infinately better than the reality!And you are NOT plump!So YOU come off it.LOL!And PUH-LEEZE can you call me Marlene?'Margana' is just some silly name I made up in one of my geekier moments.And it is sooooo geeky.If you only knew...LOL! Oooh Andreas!!!!Mmmmmmmarlene? LMAO!!!!Thank you sweetie!You made this old girl very happy.That means a lot coming from a cute young thang like you! Didn't know my head was 'cute'.But you would certainly turn it!LOL! Nikki!I think maybe YOU are the bombshell!Hmmmm.Dark horse,still waters...Something tells me you, me, and Pascale have something in common!Think I'll leave that one to the imagination,too!

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:10 PM

marlene yes i wrote marlene first and then went ohh no and edited it thinking i got it wrong.. see the edit ? LOL.. oh you confused me good there...got the mental note now and i agree with MARLENE nikki you are A HOTTIE! YEP!! oh mann i have housework to do why am i sitting here... LOL!! bad!(slasps hand bad kimer) ... sigh i hate haousework when i am not in the mood 4 it...

Zacko ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 4:10 PM

And what a vivid imagination we all have...hehe.. #:op Now...will you girls please be so kind and stop acting like girls...."no youre pretty"..."no stop it..you are"...."but youre much prettier than me"...bla bla bla...YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL DAMN IT!!!! #:oD

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

ryno ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 5:53 PM

file_261019.jpg

Cindy you said goofy right? This is me on 5-5-05 my wedding day... sure hope I'm among friends.

This has to be one of the best threads I've seen. Nice to see you all cutting lose. Work calls...:}

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:15 PM

ROFL@Andreas!!! I was thinking the same thing!!!! ;) LOL!!! U women are so silly!!! ;P Jim man, now this is still the best way to dress for the groom at his wedding!! Yep! Love that! ;)

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:15 PM · edited Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:17 PM

file_261021.jpg

this is a picure of jimry aka jim taken on april 16th this year.. day after my birthday.. taken by me okay the guys shy.. so given permission to show a back view.. since then jims been gone for the short back and sides look.. all 9 inches reduced to 4 mm :)

Message edited on: 06/25/2005 18:17

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:16 PM

Ryno,(It's Jim isn't it?Not sure,lol) What a lovely bride you were!!!!Ahem...Wondering what the 'groom' looked like,lol!

Marlene <")

My Blog

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:18 PM

Ooooh thx Nikki for this exclusive!!!! I have no idea how Jimbo looks like and I'm not wondering why anymore!!! O_o Oh well!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:18 PM

hahah ryno.. youve been with tedz... rolls eyes...its rubbing off

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:20 PM

pascale l cant get jim to show his manly charms in the forum... :(((((

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:24 PM

That's so cool Nikki!You and Jim know each other!Wow.Did you meet at RR? It's so great the friends you can make here!Gotta love this place!...Jim! Why so shy? You can't look any worse than some of those lovely bug-eating-bug shots you've been so delightfully 'sharing' with us!LOL!

Marlene <")

My Blog

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:25 PM

Beautiful women and handsome men.... so much I want to say to each individually but would take so much time and words..... it's really nice to put faces to so many of those newer members I've not seen before....... And Dave, show us a newer pic..... I know that one is ahhemm.... a bit old..... hehehe.....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:30 PM

LOL@Marlene!!! Nikki, u've got to try harder!! Jimbo, c'mon man, show us ur mug!!! PLZ, PRETTY PLZ?! :D

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:31 PM

yes marlene known jim since august and his whole family.. with out jims consistant help with p'graphy and patience l doubt l woulda survived.. hes been a real good and brillaint friend. and excellent mentor.. suprised me with a visit for my b'day back in april and his lovely wife..:)..))) yes met in R.R :) hugs.. jim has taught me so much..

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:34 PM

Geez U're lucky Nikki!!! Jimbo dear, if u ever come around here, I would appreciate a surprised visit from u immensely! :D

jimry ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:41 PM

Pacale...its a DEAL! Your that side of London...i'm just the other side!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:45 PM

R u kidding???? U're so close???? oh man!! We HAVE TO go on a shooting spree together!!! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! :D

jimry ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 6:47 PM

Not kidding...we can make that happen :)...any more wanna join in? :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:26 PM

Oh yes yes yes!! That would be wicked!!!! Anyone else!! Let's go out there together and PARTY!!! Woohoo!!!

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:39 PM

Hey Pascale! Maybe when i come visit!!!!Talking about it now!

Marlene <")

My Blog

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:45 PM

U r??? Oooooooooooooooh! We will definitely organize something by then too darling!! U bet! ;)

logiloglu ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:54 PM

file_261023.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 7:58 PM

that is a sweet shot... you must put it up in the galery ohh i love that cat loks like a little bobcat .. heartwarming of you and that feline!!!

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 8:25 PM

AW Going out now but just had to say something.Gerhard, that is so sweet!Soooo glad you posted!Even if you didn't comment....Happy to 'see' you're still with us.... :)

Marlene <")

My Blog

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 8:33 PM

Oooooooooooh Gerhard what an irresistible shot!!!! I'm melting away!!!

logiloglu ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 8:48 PM

wonderful images. i like the idea.its a real pleasure to see you all. ****** BIG HUGZ *****!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!

DeviousMoose ( ) posted Sat, 25 June 2005 at 9:55 PM

file_261024.jpg

Okay.... there was this ONE instance when I was lost in the tropics........... I somehow was on the other side of a camera.......

BrockLawson ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:38 AM

Wow I'm a youngin' I see. I'll post a picture up in a few once I
can remember my login to my webspace >

BrockLawson ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:53 AM · edited Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:54 AM

Here we go...

User352462.jpg 19 Years old and kickin'!

Message edited on: 06/26/2005 00:54

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:21 AM

OMG...this thread is AWESOME!!! come back 24 hours later and LOOK!!! LOL! can't reply to everyone's...gotta get up early in the morning. but gosh guys...sure do love see all your pics...helps me feel like i know you better!!!!! biggest surprise was... JIM!!!!! OMG...LMAO at that pic of you in your wife's veil!!!! oh man...that's a CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) richard...wish you weren't behind bars :( You all are GORGEOUS!!!

coolj001 ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 3:32 AM

I have a max connection speed of 24.6 bps. Damn phone lines. This sucks...not your pictures, my slow surfing :-) the pics are cool,,,,but the whole page here didn't even load...prob. took so long it timed out. Regardless...I am going to put one of me up here....I wonder..does it have to be a new one of me?

Akinom ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:08 AM

file_261028.jpg

*claps hands* this thread is so much fun! Just love to see you all! *waves @ Lisa* hehe... Gerhard don't hide behind your sweet cat. Next time you come here I'll do a candid shot of you LOL Hey, Jim, nice back but why don't ya show us your face, too? *wink* And all those pretty gals... woohoo! You're looking younger than ever! :o) Tedzyboy... you have some damn pretty curves! YAY... our cute Swedish boy! Nice to meet you Michel! And there...OMG... Mr. Handsome himself! *flutter**wink* Dave, where is your "now" image? *smiles* OK, too many to mention all! I don't have any experience in doing selfportraits... but I thought "Hey, just give it a try for this neat thread!" Really had fun with the shooting last night! Here are some of those portraits... but I won't show you how I'm looking at the very moment LOL... kind of crumpled in the mornings *wink* Off for leaving some comment... I'm so behind again *sigh* CHEERS

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:16 AM

file_261031.jpg

WOW this is sooo great. Wish I had time to comment on all these pics ... you all look fab!! And so many of you I've not 'met/seen' before - hi to you all :-) Keep them coming, this is so much fun .... Noeline

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

flopsy ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:57 AM

file_261033.jpg

looks like i've missed some fun, this is cool, you all look great, i'm slightly late but here i am these are two of me, the first is in my gallery, the second has (just slightly)less postwork and is me looking more dishevelled.. that's what exams does to you but only one left now i think i have beaten everyone in being the youngest here... 18 years old still yasmine aka flopsy

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:52 AM

Wow what a great thread...sooo nice to see you Monika and Noeline.I'm just beginning to know your work and already have such respect for the both of you...nice to put faces with the images I'm admiring...Gerhard!Never expected to see you here!What a nice surprise!!!Hmmmm...Maybe one day we'll see your face...Lisa is cute and all,but I would much rather 'see' you!Sorry,Lisa...Flopsy and Brocklawson,nice to 'meet' you.Yeah,I'm thinking you both are the youngest here.See what you have to look forward to,lol.Have a great Sunday everyone!Hope this thread keeps going and going...:)

Marlene <")

My Blog

Wivelrod ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 9:53 AM

file_261035.jpg

This is a really enjoyable thread. Nice to see so many people from so many differnt backgrounds and age ranges :)

For some reason, I hate seeing myself in pictures (maybe Im over critical or something :P ). This was taken at a friends stag party, paint balling on the hotest day of the year.

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 10:12 AM

been gone most of the weekend & look at all the new pics uploaded since!!! wowza! i too could say something about each & every one but will just say "ditto" & i luv you guys!! :] thank you for sharing your pics here now let's see some more! :o)))

marybelgium ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 11:27 AM

file_261037.jpg

It is really nice to see you all so nice to put faces with the photos I am admiring so much and also for some to know if it is a women or a man ! And I think I have beaten everyone in being the eldest here !!!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 11:46 AM

Ooooooh so cool so cool, more more more guys!!!

oscilis ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:12 PM

Oh wow! This is so great to see everybody. I must get someone to take my photo. I'm the one that takes them in my family. So nice to see you, Mary! There's suddenly this great jump into feeling I know you all better.

parasite3 ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:30 PM

file_261038.jpg

Wait, you all are like, grown-ups. I thought that it would be mostly teenagers and at least no one 30+. Strange. Well, this is me. 17 years old.

oscilis ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:35 PM

Grown up but still 17.lol.

sharky_ ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 12:40 PM

file_261039.jpg

This picture was taken up on Mauna Kea at Lake Waiau. If I look a little pale and tilted, its because getting in front of the camera set up at 13,020 feet altitude is a little difficult as the air is thin. LOL. Aloha

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:38 PM

file_261040.jpg

This thread is so fantastic... so nice to put a face when a ebot arrives ! Love it !

Punaguy ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:45 PM

file_261042.jpg

Finally I get to see a face to the name! So great to finally see the wonderful people that inhabit this wonderful site...I must say the women are all knockouts! And of course the men do their best...lol. I don't usually have pictures of me as I feel there are more interesting things to photograph. Sharky_ took this one of me at his mothers wake about a month ago...it's the most recent and probably one of the few that I have of myself. This thread rocks! Much Aloha to everyone! Dave~

Kana'es Photography

BrockLawson ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 1:56 PM

Wow I'm not the youngest. It's kind of wierd seeing that I have been a member of this site since I was 15 or 16. Lots of memories here. Althought just recently I started getting into photography. Before I was trying my hand at the whole poser thing, that wasn't for me. Now I'm doing something I love and hope to pursue as a career.

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 2:02 PM

hey ALOHA guys!!! more ethusiastic waving to everyone xoxo ;o)))) & fellow TX... brock... you're off to a great start there! :]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.