Sat, Sep 21, 1:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: why can't I download a recent purchase that was accepted?

3rdimension ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 12:36 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:33 AM

ok here's the deal I purchased an item and followed the directions of where to go next and I can't figure out why I can't download anything. I purchased it with credit card too. this is sort of what my purchased order looked like when I went to go try and download it. 3rdimension's Past Purchases View Updated Products [First][Previous][Next][Last] Items 1 - 1 of 1 Sort By Merchant IMS Item Artist Amount Purchased Shipped Download? Product Review (no download option) Modern Playground IMS $11.96 07/10/2005 N/A Leave Product Review Did this ever happen to anyone else? It would be nice to be able to download what I purchased.

virginiese ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 6:58 AM
Online Now!

i have exactly the same problem. I bought Seamless Tiles by Hexymaus Volume 1 I'd like to download my purshase too :-(

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 8:29 AM

3rdimension, Your download has been enabled. virginiese, We need the following from first time buyers to protect you as a credit card user on the internet as well as protect us. "First time buyers (Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal) 1) Credit or Debit card. As part of our verification process we ask that you send us the toll free or security number off the back of your credit card along with your Renderosity member name. When we have this information, we'll be happy to activate your purchase. All future Credit and Debit card purchases will be available for immediate downloading. This information should be sent to the Store E-Mail." This information can be sent to store@renderosity.com Thank you, Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

virginiese ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 8:48 AM
Online Now!

Thank you Clint, I've sent this information one hour ago... Hoping that you receive this OK

3rdimension ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 10:11 AM

I was able to download it this morning no worries. that was kinda weird though last night. there was no download button, just blank area even when I logged off and logged back on a few times. I even tried refreshing the page a few times too. Thankyou. I guess I didn't verify those two things in this purchase. didn't know it was needed and if I saw that it was I wouldn't have known where to look. anyways. since I did'nt provide those two peices of info yet, will I still need to do that for next time? so that I can get my download right away? by the way thankyou for the prompt replies.

undo ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 10:36 AM

I'm first time Member. I can't download, either. Are there any problems? Please tell me how to download.

ClintH ( ) posted Sun, 10 July 2005 at 11:16 AM

virginiese, Looks like your download has been enabled.

3rdimension, Yes, all future purchases made by credit card or instant Paypal payment will be available for immediate downloading. :)

Hi Undo, We need the following from first time buyers to protect you as a credit card user on the internet as well as protect us.

"First time buyers (Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal)

1. Credit or Debit card. As part of our verification process we ask that you send us the toll free or security number off the back of your credit card along with your Renderosity member name. When we have this information, we'll be happy to activate your purchase. All future Credit and Debit card purchases will be available for immediate downloading. This information should be sent to the Store E-Mail."

This information can be sent to store@renderosity.com

Thank you,
Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

frotherdoc ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2005 at 7:22 PM

There is no "toll-free number" on the back of my credit card, is this a US thing?

ClintH ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2005 at 8:12 PM

frotherdoc, Send the name as it appears on the card to store@renderosity.com Thank you, CLint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

frotherdoc ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 7:37 AM

Done

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.