Sat, Sep 21, 5:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly - July 24 - 30

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 2:29 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:59 PM

Hey, this time on time! :D

Fractal Window Weekly

I hope you enjoy it.
Great news coming soon! :)))

Have a great week!
Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

stevi0d ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 4:29 PM

Lovely selection of images. There were a good few fine images that you have drawn attention to that I would otherwise have missed ;)

Fractelaar ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 4:36 PM

Enjoy your selection , again much varation in style,s Looks to me a hell of a job to make this choiche ,s Congrats to anybody that has a image inside Greatz Arend

Deagol ( ) posted Sun, 31 July 2005 at 9:45 PM

I have missed a lot this week. Thanks. A great bunch of images

kansas ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 12:12 AM

Thank you again for your dedication to this project. Another great selection---I even voted on several of these! Thanks for including one of mine. Marion

ulliroyal ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 7:51 AM

OMG to improve a good thing is a good thing too! I'm looking forward for great news! Great variety this week again, thank you for sharing a passion! ulli

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 1:26 PM

Thanks so much Barb. It was a rough and busy week for me, and if it was not for the FWW I would have missed several images, including Kerry's. Thanks for keeping me up to speed :)

Fractals will always amaze me!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Mon, 01 August 2005 at 2:55 PM

:))))) I'm glad you enjoy it! And thank you all for taking the time to say so! Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

mountmous ( ) posted Tue, 02 August 2005 at 3:15 AM

I wanted to take some time to look through the FWW. What a variety in styles this week. Each one is so different from the next. A wonderful presentation of what fractals can be like.

ufrey ( ) posted Wed, 03 August 2005 at 4:37 AM

I had lately some busy days and so I missed many great images. Thanks for your nice selection, barb and congrats to all who has an image inside :-).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.