Sat, Sep 21, 12:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: October Themed Challenge...and the winners are....

nickcharles ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 11:40 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=596

Hey all! The winners page is now posted! Check it out...the winners this time are: First Place...Jennyfnf Second Place..undisclosed-designer Third Place...Timbuk2 As First Place winner, Jenny gets the theme pick for the next one...so stay tuned :D Thanks to all who entered! Amazing how 'spooky' fractal works can be :D Have a great week everyone! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 02 November 2005 at 11:51 PM

Congrats to the winners! It was fun to see all the entries. :) Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

tutri ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 12:37 AM

Congrats people!! Amazing stuff again, can't wait for the next challenge!

fractalinda ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 12:54 AM

Congratulations to Jenny, Harmen and Tim for your excellent work! Each entry was suffiently spooky!

undisclosed-designer ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 1:42 AM

gee, thanks, i was a little too late for the renderosity halloween contest, so this gave me another chance =D congrats to all the winners, and thank you for the prize, i will put it with all the other awards BIG SMILE

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 2:15 AM

Thank you so very much to those who voted for my little spook. I have never won so much as a sausage in my whole long life so this is very exciting for me. Congratulations to Harmen and Tim and all others who entered. I enjoyed getting "spooked" by the brilliant entries.

Timbuk2 ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 3:10 AM

Booo everyone! And thanks. Congrats to Jenny and Harmen.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 6:05 AM

Congrats Jenny! Can't say I'm surprised. You find these awesome fractals ALL the time! lol q-:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

twiggypeasticks ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 6:06 AM

Congrtatulations to you all - well deserved winners -cute and scary at the same time :O)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.