Thu, Sep 19, 10:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:54 am)

Subject: problem with eyes. I'm desperated

jo3l ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 5:32 AM · edited Sun, 14 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

file_301490.jpg

Hello folk

I didn't post a picture since a while because of the eyes of my models.
I baught the international beauties texture4 (see picture)And I created a new model with injections. The model head is finished, looks great. I do a render in 9000 px. I do quite a lot of postwork for the hair. But the eyes are ugly and realy not real I try to paint it, modifie it was uglier and uglyer. Now i'm here and can't get forward.

Do you have a tip to get eyes like on the picture. So I can post this picture and do an other one

Thanks a lot for your help.

Amicalement

jroulin ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 1:34 PM

file_301491.jpg

I hade similar problems with the Real Woman 001 texture set. I hade to alter the Glossiness value in the advanced Surface Window from 64.5% to 92%. To do so you also need to select the different material affected as shown in the picture added. I do not know if you can use the same settings so you will have to try.

jo3l ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 2:49 PM

file_301492.jpg

Thanx jroulin. My problem is not the texture but the modelling. See picture. The size of the eyes are 40% of the final size. Looks ugly and not real. How can I model it better that looks real. Thanx for help

jroulin ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 3:25 PM

Sorry I did not understand this at the start. When you say the international beauties texture4 do you mean the Morphs inj? If this is the one you should try to lower the morphing value that affect your modell after selecting the head but at the zoom you use here it will need some post work anyway. Maybe somebody else will have another idea. Sorry not to be able to help more.

jo3l ( ) posted Thu, 03 November 2005 at 3:33 PM

Thanks jroulin. i will try your set for the texture. And don't be sorry. I didn't correctly express myself. ;-) I think i', going to shoot a phot from the eye in perspective and after morph into the render in psd. Maybe is the solution...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.