Sat, Sep 21, 5:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly...Nov 13-19!

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 2:02 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:42 PM

Hi all! Here is the new FWW: Fractal Window Weekly Have a great week! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

SimonKane ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 8:06 AM

I often find myself surprised at the choices you make for the FWW, but I'm amazed that you haven't included Paul DeCelle's "Corum".

'Corum' - Paul DeCelle

Based on previous FWW choices, you seem to have a liking for spirals, and a finer example would be hard to find.

Best wishes,
Simon.

Deagol ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 6:14 PM

Yep, that's a fine image

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 10:45 PM

Thanks for the input guys. But we do try our best. It's hard to show a slice of the Fractal Gallery in 15 spots. Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
-Don Henley

tresamie ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 1:20 PM

Another round of wonderful images, some of which I missed, so I was happy to see them. Thanks for including my "Carven Metals." Maybe it would help to make the FWW 20 images, just like that other list :) It is 5 rows and 3 columns now, just add one additional column. Just my $.02

Fractals will always amaze me!

stevi0d ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 3:36 PM

There was an abundence of fantastic images this week, both from popular and well established artists and from those who are lesser known. I don't envy the job of anyone who has to short list work from those eligible. I don't think the 15 slots would be filled the same way by any two people.

(I'll admit that I am pleased that one of my images made it! ;) )

Rykk ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 11:01 PM

Hey! Kewl - thanks for selecting one of mine. BIG honor! Rick

ufrey ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2005 at 2:54 AM

Again a great selection with some images I had missed this week. Thanks for choosen one of my images again. I agree with Rick: it's a big honor for me too!

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 6:11 AM

It must be the most difficult job to choose just 15, and I am glad I don't have to do it! Again such a really enticing selection, and some I too have missed. Glorious work folks. Jenny

Deagol ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2005 at 12:53 PM

Nick, you're doing great. Thanks

kansas ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2005 at 9:18 PM

A nice selection of various fractal styles of art. I wouldn't have your job if you paid me! Can't please everyone.

kansas ( ) posted Sat, 26 November 2005 at 9:19 PM

A nice selection of various fractal styles of art. I wouldn't have your job if you paid me! Can't please everyone.

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 28 November 2005 at 12:14 AM

Thanks so much :D We really appreciate it :D Have a great week! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
-Don Henley

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.