Sun, Sep 22, 9:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Version 1.2 now loads custom morphs

steerpike ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:25 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:33 AM

This might be in a readme somewhere, so bear with me if you know this already.

As a pleasant surprise, I found out by accident that 1.2 can load custom-morphed figures which earlier versions couldn't. So far, it's worked on the AS characters I have - Kielo, Yaara, the Free Face Pack - and all the morphs I've made from Blacksmith3D and/or Headforge.

It's good news; apologies again if I'm telling you what you already know.

jestmart ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:48 PM

I thought you had to have the "Morph Loader" plug-in to do this. (Which I have)

marco-xxx ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 12:17 PM

I cannot see no menu item to load MT... where is it?

jestmart ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 9:48 PM

It is under the "Edit" menu, but like I said above, I have the Morph Loader plug-in. When I uninstalled the plug-in the option disappeared, so it does not seem to be built into version 1.2

marco-xxx ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 3:47 AM

You're right: I don't have Morph Loader and neither this menu item

AestheticDemon ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 1:41 PM

You need the $10 morphloader plugin for this, it was an option in 1.0.1 as well. Well worth the $10 clams.

mors_d ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2006 at 4:28 PM

IIRC Morph Loader was intended to be used to load an external (eg. shipped as an .OBJ) morph target. I was quite happy when the AS Free Faces finally started working with 1.2.0.0, and they're just a set of CR2s.

Balaenanun ( ) posted Tue, 31 January 2006 at 3:34 PM

Yes, I confirm this, the custom morphs cr2s now work, this is so cool ! They also added a poser export script (downloadable as freebie) which allows you to export your poses, hand poses, face expressions or morph settings in poser format :))) The script is installed in your content/scripts, you can execute it from the content tab. You can even put it in your interface but I don't remember how. The version is very bugged for many people but these features are great news :)

Visit my website / Visit my Renderosity store/ Visit my Daz3d store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.