Wed, Oct 2, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: What NEA hybrids would you like to see?

narcissus ( ) posted Tue, 24 May 2005 at 4:41 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

In which bodies would you like to see NEA's head?
I am currentlyn making a Judy body hybrid (NeJa)
Next will be a Maya Doll body hybrid
What else would you like to see?

pitklad

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 24 May 2005 at 6:07 AM

A male, the P4 Nude Male you were/are working on or Micheal 1/2. The Micheal 1/2 body morphs are nice but but the head always looks like itself for me. This is not a well supported figure, but would it be good to have Nea head on Victoria 2 Reduced Resolution as that would give V2 clothes and bodymorphs without pushing up the size too big? Alternately the Millenium 3 Reduced Resolution? Traveler's Eve? This is Posette based but with nice Full Body Morphs... I believe the neck is different from standard Posette. Thanks for sharing NEA.

narcissus ( ) posted Tue, 24 May 2005 at 6:34 AM

V2 Low resolution was on my thought for next :^) (i would do this for my personal use anyway...)

Unfortunatelly I don't have V3ReducedResolution...

As For Eve this would be easy but the mapping would be problem!

pitklad

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 24 May 2005 at 8:43 AM

Hi, The last eve, Eve4.0 was mapped as standard P4 rather than the complex mapping of ealier versions, it has a small extra material for genitals that I have never bothered with. I don't know if any of the Nea mapping could carry over to such a project. V2RR would be neat. Just so you know it is there. I got both Micheal 3RR and Victoria 3RR plus some clothes, a great outside environment and the Millenium Animals LE plus a dragon for USD$29.00 in the 3D Starter Content set a couple of weeks ago. A great package that I had never heard of!

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 6:26 PM

You could get really weird and do NEA's head on Dina's body--just joking. All I want is that Asian NEA.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

narcissus ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 7:38 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_243431.jpg

Well I don't own Dina anyway :-S

NeJa is ready...

The only problem I have is about the head size...Does it look right?

pitklad

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 8:05 PM

Looks good to me. Other more anatomically astute souls may disagree. Her head on the MilPT's body would be interesting with some of the older teen morphs.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 12:38 AM

I completely agree with lmckenzie. I use a "developed" PT all the time because with breasts, scalling and a touch of the "heavy" morph, PT gives the most accurate "normal" woman of 5 foot two or four inches and say 130-150 pounds. The PT heavy morph is totaly different from the V2 heavy morph... V2 puts on weight like a skinny person getting huge saggy fat while the PT morph is a nice chubby all over distribution of subcutaneous fat that most grown women have ...at least in the US. Without heavy but scalled completely to V2 diomension the figure also gives a nice smooth lith quality. But getting a face that isn't too young or two old is hard while the Nea morphs are amazing. lmckenzie, do you have any good PT body aging morphs? I have the Nia by Blackhearted and the Meddlesom_DawnPetite plus Wishmasters's magnets. pitklad, I would love NeJa for the realistic boy (though I find it takes deformers terribly) because of its basic realism and also I love the P5 Judy clothes and have some nice things I have bought such as those pantyhose from Germany (who I can not rember). Also I like to use P4 when I am in a hurry so this figure would be great there. Anyway, thanks pitklad for anything you give us, excelent work.

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 1:07 AM

"pitklad, I would love NeJa for the realistic boy" pitklad, I would love NeJa for the realistic BODY!

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 2:04 AM

I've got Wishmasters's magnets and I'm pretty sure some other breast morphs by Thorne and the Shapely PreTeen Morph Set by Hawktoey. Have to be careful, adultifying her is kind of like "The love that dare not speak it's name," to some around here :-) I think the TenTen preteen (TenTen J ?) has a more adult body also.

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 3:48 AM

Thank you. I did not know about the Hawktoey or TenTen. Yeah, its weird... my figures look like dumpy soccor moms but I wouldn't be able to show them here because of the mesh... which is V2 to begin with, right? I probly make the saggiest RW based breasts in the poser world. My shtick is trying to make people who look like RW artist's models... you know, art students, house wives, male dancers, old retired folks, and the exotic dancer every once in a while -- not fantasy runway models or adventture babes. I modeled my self back in the day... hard work. But I love those short pneumatic types, man I wish I could justify the cost of SP3 but I just can't :(

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 3:53 AM

I mean real world modeled... ouchy on the feet among other things. I used to run an art program and teach life drawing and painting. I can not find the Hawktoey, any advise where to look?

narcissus ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 5:32 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_243432.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

I haven't thought about MilPT till now, I'll see what I can do!

I like Judy's body too that's why this was the first hybrid I wanted to make!

PitKlad

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 1:01 PM

Wow! That is great... beautiful. I think the Judy body is the most Real World aside from maybe StephPettite which I am not too familiar with. Also the Judy woredrobe is excelent. Looks great PiKlad. What hair? Hair Room? Anyhow, that is one of the realist Poser figures I have ever seen!!!

narcissus ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 6:23 PM

Thanks momodot I'm thinking about an AnAn conversion too maybee...I'll see... Those hair is simple P5 hair! NeJa in a red velvet box :^) pitklad

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 6:50 PM

AnAn... I thought that was V3 head on a modified Judy body. I can never figure out those Japanese characters, which is which and what is what.

narcissus ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 7:37 PM

AnAn is a Judy with a smoother body and better joints!
Fantastic job by Yamato on Judy, a must have for all the P5 users!

pitklad

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 11:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.ht3dplus.com/

"I can not find the Hawktoey, any advise where to look?" Look in the Morphs section. I'd love to see some 50-60ish characters for NEA--though not quite as well preserved as Jane Fonda. Of course, a PT based Jane Fonda would probably push enough buttons to get a cyber-lynching.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 8:07 AM

pitklad: I've downloaded your NEAena, but don't use her much, except as a source of morphs for my P4WWG's and Eve4's Posettes. On the other hand, if you could put her head on Eve4's body, then that would be a different story altogether. If you could remap her to take V3 textures thatd also help. There's a lot more V3 textures floating around nowdays, than there are for V2. Yours truly, David P. Hoadley

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 9:08 AM

file_243435.jpg

I too would like a Nea/Eve. David, how do you take the morphs over in regards to the teeth going weird? Do you do up a whole character with Nea and move it over or have you moved over the whole morph set? I tried using the Nea head as a morph and the eyebrows are a bit messed up... is that inevitable or is there a correction?

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 10:41 AM

Dear momodot: Your Eve is absolutely beautiful! In real life, she's definately a lady I could fall in love with. But on to your questions: Usually I keep NEAena as a reserve stockpile of morphs. On the P4WWG's I might use the Barbarian morphs on the abdomen, and thighs (It doesn't wortk on the hip), or the Areola morphs to the Breast. Many times I have recourse to the 'Young Jaw', or the Lacramals, or the various Cheek morphs. Usually I just load the character I'm working on into MorphManager along with NEAena, and transfer whatever morphs I want and desire (and whatever the particular mesh rigging will allow) from one to the other. For me NEA has two serious drawbacks: 1) she lacks the genitals of Eve and P4WWG. 2)She can't where any of the numerious Happyworld textures, nor any of the numerous V3 textures that are now crowding freestuff. Frankly, the last time I looked, V3 textures outnumbered V1 & V2 textures something like three to one. We have a phrase here in Israel to describe the situation, as going: "She falls between two chairs." It's been a pleasure talking to you.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 10:54 AM

Dear momodot: Forgive me, I forgot to address your question about the teeth. Usually, I just leave the teeth alone. Only NEAena has specific morph channels for teeth. I think one of the Arduino Eve's, or maybe Latexa has some morphs to move the teeth back and forth. I don't try to mold any specific face, (at least not yet, I've only been fiddling with Poser 4 off and on over the past year and a half), and am far from proficient. When the teeth start pushing through the lower lip is when I call it quits and start a new figure. My main criteria is: "Is this a face I like? Is it a face I could cherish?" I hope this answers your questions.

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 11:59 AM

I found that with some things the Nea morph sent the teeth flying out of the mouth or in other case shrunk them in visible. I made a morph to make teeth 0% scale and use the Aiko teeth made into a prop. Still, the eyebrows are a problem. I can't really say why I am still using Posette as well as Nea. In fact though I have more Posette textures than V2 textures. Also I have my own morphs I like and some stuff I have bought such as P4FemMagic and my own morphing figure. Eve/Nea is something I have definitely wanted from the start but I wondered if pitklad had reasons for not working on a genital figure, but here Judy has genitals. I like my Eve because it has terrific full body as well as having genitals.

dphoadley ( ) posted Tue, 24 January 2006 at 2:59 PM

Dear momodot: I've always liked Posette; her's is a classic beauty even in default. Vickie by default is a lumpy lummox -she has to be shaped and sculpted to be attractive. She's also high density, which may facilitate morphing, but is hell on resources. Eve's breast move with the up and down motion of the shoulders, something Vickie 1 & 2 never did. Neither did Mayadoll or Anime (I once jokingly referred to them as concret titted). Only Victoria 3 and Aiko have this ability, but look at the price you pay. I once tried to design a picture for my brother's birthday -he's into yacht racing. So I posed the sail boat by svdl, with a nude Aiko 3 on the foredeck feeding a fish to a leaping dolphin, while her boyfriend sits in the stern steering. His hand is trailing in the water, so I posed a three or four seals around it , and one tentavely nibbling its fingers. There were a few other dolphins as well, and on the horizon, a whale was sounding. Above all were half a dozen low poly birds, pretending to be seagulls. It was wonderfull, ...if only it had rendered. My machine could handle Aiko, it could handle Svdl's boat, it could handle the whale and the dolphins and the seals ... but just not all at once. I never did complete that picture. The moral of this little tale is... less is sometimes more, and dense is not always best. It's been nice talking to you.

dphoadley ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 2:02 AM · edited Wed, 25 January 2006 at 2:15 AM

file_243437.jpg

Dear momodot: This is my Adriana (Eve4) figure, adapted from my Adriana P4WWG figure. As you can see, teeth were not a problem. She started life as a variation on the Angie figure (by AJ) that I downloaded from Posetteforever. Among other morphs I borrowed from NEAena to develope her were teh 'YoungJaw', 'FlatNose' and the various 'lacrimal' ones. However, sice transposing her proportions to Eve 4, her eyes have eluded me. They are som much more complicated than Posette's. Could you ar anybody else here tell me what I'm doing wrong with Eve4's eyes. I'v e set the texture for the Cornea, the Pupil, Iris & eyeball with the Eve4_Eyes_GreenEye.jpg; but still she looks like she's got a cast or sty in her eyes. Any suggestions.

Message edited on: 01/25/2006 02:15

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 25 January 2006 at 9:09 AM

When I am frustrated by eyes I take a V3 eyeball I made into a prop and use replace body part with prop to install it to the new figure. I know this uses more memory. You moved the lacrimal prop over? Still my Nea morph is dissolving my Posette teeth. I need to use the Ockham MorphCarver. I wish I had a Posette morph to soften the nostril wings. Three are listed in the MorphWorl2 disc file list.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.