Thu, Sep 19, 10:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Free - Loads of Clothes for Miki call it a valentines gift

MungoPark ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 3:32 AM

Attached Link: http://linesthataregood.com/

Many of them - with success ratings

estherau ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 4:40 AM

what's a nice character like you doing in a runtime like this? hehe just made that up. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

DarkAngelGenesis ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 4:42 AM

I would love these clothes. I do not have Miki yet, but want to buy her one of these days. As for the worst line? Sadly, I do not have one. I must put out serious "go away!" vibes because people do not go out of their way to talk to me. I think my own worst is way back in high school I thought I had the nerve to call some guy I liked. But when he answered the phone, I chickened out, squeaked in a Minnie Mouselike voice "Is Sally there?" and when he said no, hung up. Most embarassing.

semidieu ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 4:46 AM

Sorry that i have to use the web to find something... i have a dozen of those lines, but in french... But i really like this one: "Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?" Oh, and your clothes looks incredible...

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 4:47 AM

Crickey what a response. I've sent out IM's to you all by now, if you didnt get one let me know :) Have fun John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Jules53757 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 4:58 AM · edited Wed, 15 February 2006 at 4:59 AM

Got them and 95 MB within 2 mins 50 is not too bad ;-)

Thanks

Message edited on: 02/15/2006 04:59

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Francemi ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:01 AM

Thank you for the clothes! Nice Valentine's Gift: 97.5MB of wardrobe stuff for Miki!!! ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:01 AM

Do I get a pirize for the longest thread without anyone being mean to anyone else? discounting all the men and women that those lines were used on of course ;p John

blaufeld ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:18 AM

I SWEAR I used this during a friend party... Me: "What do you think of ritualistic anthropofagy?" The girl (smiling): "Don't know... Do you care to explain me?" Well, we had a nice chatting evening... Now I think she was WAAAAY more strange than me... :P

MT_Cup ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:26 AM

Worse chat up line? I was wearing a tee with a tropical scene on it... "Nice palm trees. Can I get a coconut?" I could go on, but it hurts my brain to remember them. ;)

Dale B ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:50 AM

You -should- get a prize for that....and the thread ain't over yet, I daresay. Pickup I got to hear over a booth wall probably 20 years ago.... M-Have you, y'know, ever really thought about farmers and farming? F-As in you wanna go somewhere and plow the south fields? M-(sort of a choking sound) F-Got some condoms? M-(silence) F-As you sew, so shall you reap, and I don't want a bumper crop, y'know? (a pair of 4H students, around 16. Watching them oh so casually not walk up to that nasty cabinet with the Trojans)

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:54 AM

anthropofagy? Is that a typo?

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 5:58 AM

either a typo or I have no idea what it is :)

Virtua36 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 6:04 AM

Hi,my name's insert name here.Remember it,you'll be screaming it later tonight!

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 6:07 AM

"I took one look at you and I said to myself, 'Wow, look at those brains!'" Actually my most successful (real) line ever was a nice simple one: "Can I buy you lunch/dinner?" after the initial "Hi!" which is the best intro by far. After that, you just sail downwind - spinnaker up. Not really a chat up line at all, just plain honest, the best policy every time. Nowadays I'm out of circulation, thank goodness, lol. AntoniaT, that Mating Season one is one of my faves - that's from the Goon Show, 60's. Best intro used on me (worked, of course) was when I asked "Why wouldn't you look at me at the party? I could see you were interested", She said, "Because I thought you were so beautiful I couldn't stand to look at you." This is true! Boy, did we land up in bed together fast! My most successful intro (not a chat up: more, uh, physical than that) was skiing right over a seriously cute girl on the slope. I mean BANG, we both went flying in a cloud of snow. Once we'd both picked ourselves up and I'd apologised a number of times we introduced ourselves.... we have now been together 23 years and have 2 lovely daughters. You gotta try that one! :] Fish

FishNose ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 6:12 AM
  • for best thread ever. I vote for Fugazi's thread, this one right here.

elzoejam ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 6:46 AM

My worst pickupline, that I used on a guy, was hey, I just bought a new mattress. What can I say? I was young! It worked too LOL.

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:00 AM

Being a man (theoretically anyway) I have to say that the pickup lines that will work on a man don't have to be all that clever :) being cynical :) most men will respond to "Hello I have a pulse" It's not a chat up line, I dont use them cos I can't believe Women are that gullible, but a friend once asked me if a girl I liked passed the Nuclear Scientist test. I looked blankly at him until he explained. "Add up arms and legs and divide by 2, as long as the answer is 2 or lower she passes the test" I shook my head sadly and placed my head in my hands. John

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:26 AM

Before I forget, and I will, I wanted to add some usage tips for dynamic clothes I learned when I was making this lot. 1. When you are setting up the simulation, in the collision options tick all th ignore options (head, hands and feet) except for the stockings you have to leave the feet there. This really speeds up the simulation. 2. In the collision setting set collision depth to a lower setting, 0.5 usually works but you can go lower. This lets the clothes sit closer to the figure, making them look less like they are floating. If you go too low you will know :) you'll get lots of poke through. 3. Not really a tip but something I didn't know. You can add more than one piece of clothing to a simulation, just click clothify to add another item. 4. Get Philc's free cloth room helper, it has some great presets for material types (Denim, leather, silk, cotton etc) it saves loads of time. Hope that helps :) John

Tunesy ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 7:50 AM

'worst chat up line'? Well. My dad claims to have once said to a girl, "Do your eyes bother you?"..."They sure bother me." ...later, after my brother and I were born, he did lots of other goofy stuff with the sole purpose of embarrassing the hell out of us, like the time...

dt00swc ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:08 AM

"Hi - I'm Mr Right, someone said you were looking for me?"

capelito ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:17 AM

Attached Link: http://www.capelito.de

Ich bin gut drauf, bist Dugut drunter?

Shadowdancer ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:22 AM

Worst I ever heard said to a girl - "Here's 20p. Go phone your mum and let her know you won't be home tonight." Needless to say - the guy got nowhere.

Damsel ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:44 AM

Not the worst I got but made me laugh... "There must be a Holiday in Heaven 'cause I see an angel here on earth". (rolls eyes) :-)

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot. 
Others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
 --Pablo Picasso-
-

ghelmer ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:44 AM · edited Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:45 AM

Was at a bar in the late 80's (was a teenager) and had a pitcher of beer in each hand as I was on my way to the table my friends & I were sitting at... Also had a cig in my mouth and the ash was getting long and I was afraid it would drop in the pitchers etc... well there was a gorgeous Goth (I was a goth too... heh...) at a tiny little table by herself and I asked her "Can you help with these?" (meaning hold a pitcher for a sec so I can put out my smoke) and she took one of the pitchers and took a big slug. So I sat down, we talked, drained both the pitchers and ordered some tequila paralyzers and ended up making out on the bars patio shortly after! I miss the 80's!!! Sigh!!! Wasn't even a chat up line but dang it sure worked great!!! I ended up in an off & on make out thing with her for 2 years!!! LOL!!!

Message edited on: 02/15/2006 08:45

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Berserga ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 8:59 AM

Ya know what would look good on you? Me.

hilljf ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:03 AM

Hi, I am an artist. Would you "Poser" for me?

cyber-art ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:13 AM

You are the hottest thing since sunburn.

Zadya ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:22 AM

Do we know each other? You come me in such a way admit forwards. A bad saying as I find.

blaufeld ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:27 AM

"anthropofagy? Is that a typo?" anthropophagy... lost an "h"... :P

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:30 AM

my best and worst is "hello". sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. either way i dont feel like i said something stupid :)

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

Glimmer ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 9:55 AM

"I can't believe, that you are real.."

RossoMan ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:09 AM

First of all : great looking clothes for Miki! So, it's not the "the worst chat up line I have heard/used", it is rather a joke I heard last year, so here it goes : A lady cop arrests a drunk man and she says : "Anything you say can and will be held against you" The drunk man says : "Boobs" ...

ticounne ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:20 AM

You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.

kobaltkween ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:23 AM

the worst i know of isn't actually a line. a friend's wife used to live in okinawa when she was very young and married to a young man stationed there. she worked in a store of some sort (i forget what kind). one day a marine apparently decided he liked how she looked and instead of trying words, chose to actually physically pick her up and take her home. suffice to say, he was highly unsuccessful.

Kokoroheart ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:40 AM

probably not the worst one but definately a well known one - is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? This one's been overused way tooooooo many times!

kristinf ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:43 AM

"Excuse me, have you got some Jamacian in you?" "No" "Would you like some?" ;)

"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end" - Margaret Thatcher 1989

Bobasaur ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:47 AM

"My dad's a preacher. If you'll dance with me I promise you won't die of cancer in your left elbow." "Dance with me or I'll go home and kick my brother's cat." Both got me dances...

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:50 AM · edited Wed, 15 February 2006 at 10:51 AM

Awesome looking clothes. Well done. How do you walk with those things? Don't they give you back problems?
cheerio lululee

Message edited on: 02/15/2006 10:51

TinasDesign ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 11:32 AM

Do you believe in Love at first sight, or should i come in again??

momodot ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 11:41 AM

Do I get a pirize for the longest thread without anyone being mean to anyone else? Definately.

lyma ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 11:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.lynen-online.de

I'M german and my english is very terrible, but I try to translate my 3 top

I like to know, how you look direct after wake up ...
german: Ich wde gerne wissen wie du morgens direkt nach dem aufwachen aussiehst

Is that all real
german:Ist das alles echt (an dir) grrr

Where are you my whole life
german: Wo warst du mein ganzes Leben (der dusseligste Spruch erhaupt)

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 11:59 AM

I once got a hispanic woman to dance with my by saying 'quiera bailar?'..problem is, I can't dance..;) (Well, neither could Genisis..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

HHDrache ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 12:25 PM

the bad I've ever heard was "You are looking very good for your age" in German "du siehst sehr gut aus f dein Alter" And something for the Star Trek fans. There is a t-shirt with a print on it " I slept with Kirk" :-)

radstorm ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 12:30 PM

I told a girl once "I don't really know any good pickup lines. So can I borrow one of yours, and still make it work?" She told me a simple hello would have worked better.. LOL

georgetucker ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 12:32 PM

Not really as bad as it sounds: "Want to look at rings on Saturday?" That was 35 years ago, and yes it worked. Of course it wasn't a pickup line, since we had been going together for a few months. Unfortunately, I really never had any good pickup lines, or bad ones for that matter.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 12:34 PM

from my grandson "Ewww...somebody farted. Let's get out of here."

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

gagnonrich ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:06 PM

"Meeting you is better than winning the lottery."

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon

DRACONIAN ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:22 PM

Great Stuff & thread Fugazi! My fav one "The Sun rises in your eyes"(From a book). Worked once on a lady that had actually read the book too. :-) Marcus

svdl ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2006 at 1:32 PM

Not exactly a pickup line, but this is what happened to me, about 20 years ago: She was a roadie, traveling with a fairly succesful band. I was a university student, still in possession of all of my hair. The band had just finished its gig in the student bar. The bar had a heavy velvet curtain to separate the "serious drinking corner" from the dancing floor and the stage. Instead of saying anything, she just pulled me to the side, wrapped the curtain around us, and started some unmistakable moves. Unfortunately, we were both far too drunk... It was fun though. Never saw her again.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.