Fri, Sep 27, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 7:28 am)

Subject: Eyelashes and eyebrows problem with Miillenium Man

iberika ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 7:56 AM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 8:26 AM

I bought Catharina Przezak's Tommi texture for the Millenium Man but I have a huge problem: can't put the texture in his eyelashes and eyebrows. Any idea what's wrong? The eyeleshes have a transparency but it doesn't seem to work. The eyebrows have no specific texture, of course, but neither head or body texture work either. Gracias

iberika ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 8:03 AM

file_159791.jpg

See how the eyelashes and eyebrows seem to ignore any testures? help please :-(((((

zimmer ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 8:19 AM

file_159792.jpg

Pon los mismos valores que ves en las capturas de pantalla. Son en "Eyelashes", "Eyebrows" y "Uppereyebrows". A mme funciona asperfectamente con Tomy. Espero que esto te solucione el problema. Un saludo. Arturo

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 8:30 AM

Iberika, as the screen shots above show, you need to make sure both the eyebrows and upper eyebrows, as well as the eyelashes are set to 100% transparency and for the eyelashes, make sure Catharina's eyelash transparency map is showing in the transparency box at the bottom right. She usually includes a separate lash transparency in her collections. I hope this helps. Melanie

PJF ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 8:34 AM

tomytrans.jpg I've highlighted the areas of the material editor you need to be concerned about for transparent items. For the eyelashes (for which the image is relevant), you need to apply a transmap. For the eyebrows, you just need to set both transparency settings (max and min) to 100% Catharina's Tomy just uses eyebrows painted on the head texture, if I recall correctly.

morganza ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 10:21 PM

I'm having the same problem, shouldn't need a transparency for the eyebrows, i got the lashes to work though. I've tried everything i could think of, that's not saying much, but i really like the tomy texture.

iberika ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 5:35 AM

Arturito, Melanie, PJF, Morganza... thank you all for spending so much time building so complete and detailed answers. I'm forever in debt to you all :-) My Mike is perfect now and much more happier with his new looks :-)

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 11:06 AM

Iberika, you're very welcome. Glad to be of help. Morganza, I agree with you, it seems like you shouldn't have to have transparency on the eyebrows, it doesn't really make sense, but you do have to do that. I've had the same problem and applying the transparency to both the eyebrows and the upper eyebrows is the only thing that works. I don't know for sure, but I would almost suspect that both sets of eyebrows are separate meshes from the face. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please. Melanie

morganza ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 10:03 PM

Melanie, Does this mean i have to buy them seperate? i didn't recieve any eyebrow transmaps for Tomy, I bought him so i wouldn't have to buy MilMan maps, do i have to buy more just to get it to work right? And thank you for letting me know about this Melanie, your cool! Morgan

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2001 at 9:01 AM

Morganza, No, they come right on Michael. The transmaps are with Tomy. Just set the eyebrows and the upper eyebrows both to 100% transparency and see what happens. I hope this helps. If you're still having problems, just ask. Melanie

Catharina Przezak ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 6:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderocity.com

I was now Online for long time but I will to thank you for All that help the user with the problems of the eyelashes and eyebrows. Catharina P.S check my new website! with new stuff in the meber Area.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.