Mon, Sep 23, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:53 pm)

Subject: Is Daz Studio Still Crashy?

Davaris ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 8:48 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 2:22 AM

I tried it earlier this year and it crashed all the time. So I was wondering is it more stable now?

jestmart ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 9:13 PM

Must often the problems people have with Studio are related to not having an adequate graphic card/chip, or not having updated manufactures drivers (not Microsoft). Give it a try and if you still have problems don't be afraid to ask for help at the official DAZ Studio forum (the link is in the banner for this forum).

Ares_Designs ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 9:44 PM

Since updating to the latest version . I have had no problems with it. Though I have had no crashing with the program since I started using it. But that could be as posted before me due to the aftermarket graphics card. I would also as stated earlier check drivers on your card to see if there is a newer version

L33tace ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 1:49 AM

i'm with jestmart, give it a go. if it is the version i think you had, they updated that pretty quick and fixed the major problems. 

klown ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 10:31 AM

It's getting better with each incarnation and the group seems to pay attention to the bug reports and follows up when possible.

leehilliard ( ) posted Wed, 21 June 2006 at 4:28 PM

i've worked with the newest version and i haven't had any  major problems (knock on wood). ih ave learned to do some postwork when i need large renders for example more than 3-4 characters fully clothed,

Remix1121 ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:22 PM

Daz like carrara is great for big scenes. Carrara aint working for atm tho :P. Love D/S. 4 M3's all in the VAP armor by sanctum art. 1 building by stonemason and smaller props all without one lil problem :D.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.