Fri, Sep 20, 6:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Don't Ya get bored with it?

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 6:45 AM · edited Fri, 22 September 2006 at 6:50 AM

**Wow! I come back to flaunt my new earrings and necklace in your face, and what do I see? A great vacation spot called Planet Kent (*loved 'Flow' too!). Now I'm jealous! StreetVibrations rocked! Lot's of Harleys and Music. Bought the Hubby a Jack Daniels shirt and 2 T-shirts they had left over from Laughlin and Sturgis! Did I mention I got JEWELRY! So the day was good and we listened to blues and got a wee bit  "pissed" .  Left out on a full tummy  after dinner, won $50 on Black Jack,  and came home to end the evening on a mellow note! Yeah I was a happy girl yesterday, but then I generally am. BTW, Tom? I left on my thigh high leather boots to view your sight after what billy said....I wasn't disappointed.

On that note, I have to say that if it weren't for these pushy RenderGods telling me how to get James off the damn screen, I could have saved literally THOUSANDS of $$$$! I mean first they show you how to size your render dimensions, and the  next thing they start recommending more programs you can buy to mess with your already overtaxed cranium void! Sheesh! Like I need to do more high learning curve programs! It's a conspiracy, and I won't stand for it! RUN, run I tell you before they start giving YOU advice!!! It never stops!!!! Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

hehehehehehe.......I knew I recognized this guy!
Good Morning!

HuggerZ!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 7:15 AM

I was starting to lose interest in this thread but then you HAD to mention "Thigh high leather boots" and suddenly I'm interested again, funny that!

A picture would be good!!   

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 7:40 AM

LOL!

lundqvist ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 7:46 AM

Membership fee? Can you ever imagine Rendo trying that? If they ever did charge for access to this place it'd be empty within a week (well, apart from those who'd "worked around" the membership login, etc.)

It's never realy been an especially good site. Now it's an extra-slow one too - but hey, it's free!

Oh sorry, this is a boosterism thread, so in the spirit of blinkered fan-ishness: "It's so cool! All these great nice people! And pictures!"

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 9:25 AM

Thanks Billy

"i know you had two links tom"

Ah...okay...it was your "now i;ll have to see if i kind find some of your stuff lmao" comment that threw me.

Wait...you also said things like:

" please please please don't go"

"you're a fantastic artist"

"a credit to rendering bendy figures"

"you're an absolute artist and as such your temper tantrums should be listened to"

Ya know? Maybe I did jump the gun a bit. A little more glowing praise like this just may make me reconsider my departure.

It just might justify my membership costs to have my ego stroked like that. But it would have to happen regularly to keep my pretentious temper tantrums from resurfacing.

Thanks to you too Ariana, An ego stoke from a lady counts double in making me reconsider leaving, and not unlike Sir Fixer said, the mention of Thigh high leather boots certainly doesn’t hurt one bit.(Glad you had a good time last night)

You recognize Xandir? And here I thought I was the only “Drawn Together” fan.(I’m looking forward to the new season) I love how they use exaggerated sarcasm to illustrate the absurdity of things (Hmmmm…I know a guy like that)

Hey wait…thefixer said “I was starting to lose interest in this thread” It was only the mention of Thigh high leather boots that recharged his interest.

Lose interest? So…what’r ya tryin to say?  My posts not good enough for you? Do my post’s bore or offended you?  So…are you saying my posts should be pulled by the staff?

Well…folds arms in a pouting manner …I guess I’m just a “Sucky Poster” then, and should just give up posting my boring comments, and delete all of my forum posts and give up.

Next thing I’ll be hearing is how you think the store is the sole supporter of the site or how Poser users get no respect.

Never mind all that “I may reconsider staying” stuff I said above…No amount of praise will make me tolerate abuse like this.

And I’ll still want my membership fee returned.

8 )

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 9:38 AM

Oh! Tom, NO, NO, NO  puulleeeeease  Don't go, I wasn't really losing interest, It was a sneaky ploy on my part to make Ariana say more dirty things like "Thigh high leather boots" and stuff like that,!

Oohh! get's me all excited it does, thinking about it, I can sense a Render coming on, let me think what I can do [Mmm Thigh High Leather boots] I'm sure I have some somewhere [I meant in my runtime, naughty].

I must check out this Xandir thing too, is that naughty???

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 9:44 AM

Ok just done a quick check, it's some kind of cartoon, American I guess! [smart aint I   ;-)]

So, couldn't be arsed to trawl through it [lol], so what's so good about it?   

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 12:08 PM

**Hey Gwyn, with a fartin' pig, a sexually repressed princess, a gay video character, a "Bi-Lateral, ego centric super hero, an anime "cat?", a black cartoon music group personage, and something that gives birth when it wanks itself.....Tom did I forget anybody? Thats just good old american tv! Of course it can't compete with Monty Python or Ab Fab! hehehehe....We's all crazy now! Of course I am a futurerama fan as well. So...what that has to do with this cruddy post is anyones guess by now! LOL! Are we having fun boys and girls? Hey I got a leather teddy too.....

:|**

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 12:35 PM

Wow! and this is on TV????

I just don't get you Americans, on the one hand you go OTT with Janet Jacksons nipple and then you allow this type of stuff, just amazing!!!

Don't get me wrong, I've been to the US 4 times and I love it but these extreme contradictions that you have is amazing!!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 12:39 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Shit, I just noticed the "leather teddy" remark, what was that about giving birth when wanking??

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

thefixer ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 3:47 PM

Interesting, a guy that said he was leaving earlier in the week, has posted a comment on an image tonight!

Kinda makes my first point don't it!!!!!

Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Kendra ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 4:02 PM

Quote - Hey I got a leather teddy too...

At Street Vibrations?  You'll fit right in, hon.  :) 

I have quite a different view of Street Vibrations and can't wait for the damn thing to be over.  The never-ending sound of motorcycles, day and night, is driving me absolutely insane!  :scared:

...... Kendra

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 5:12 PM

file_354789.jpg

**"Tom did I forget anybody?"**

Well..there is a "Little Mermaid" type princess character who thinks all are going to hell except her.(Excellent stereotypical snob character)

Then there's the Betty Boop type character who appears only in Black and White. (Excellent stereotypical washed up career character complete with all of the self destructive behaviors)

I think that's about it as far as the characters, but the real hoot is that it is an animated spoof on the "Reality TV" craze that, for some unknown reason, has gripped the TV here in the US.(But they poke fun at much more than just Reality TV)

All of these animated characters live in the same house and it follows the typical Reality TV format.(Thus the title "Drawn Together")

It takes a rather twisted mind, and the ability to laugh at one's self to find the humor in "Drawn Together" But I love it.

To say I'm not a big fan of Reality TV is an understatement...I just don't "Get it" I suppose. But Drawn Together is my favorite reality TV show...and it's "animated" (Ya see...I told you one had to be twisted to like it...lol)

It's on Cable (Comedy Central) so it's a little more tolerated than Janet exposing boobage on "Network"TV Gasps But yeah...we Americans can be a strange bunch. I'm sure, at times, other counties can do little else but just shake thier heads in bewilderment at some of our cultural practices.

Anyway...I have a Leather Teddy too but one of it's eyes fell off and he's a bit ragged now.

Interesting, a guy that said he was leaving earlier in the week, has posted a comment on an image tonight!

You had a point?...Do tell.

8 )

Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

billy423uk ( ) posted Fri, 22 September 2006 at 7:20 PM

stand up the guy who decided he liked an image too much to leave lmao. tom....what can i say....we don't want you leave now.......we wanted you to go yesterday hehehe. and who wouldn't like to get stroked by some lovely in thigh boots.  the feel of supple leather against the calf, the tightness round the thinghs...it would be even better if the woman wore them as well i think

i wonder if the leather teddy makes her sweat a lot lol...i prefer the teddies that are see through in a diaphinous sort of way. (on the woman perverts)

drawn together is hilarious and more true too life than should be for a comedy cartoon series. the pigs my hero. and i based the model i'm doing on betty boobs left leg. i saw someone post saying i couldn't have this in freebies but someone else has this and left an url, obviously to get someone elses freebies off the site...why do people want others to suffer cos they feel slighted....he's not leaving though hehe. i have noticed a drop in naked fairy pics. why is this....rrotflmao.

back to stroking toms ego...i thought the landscapes you did excellent...specially the hub...whatever its name was place. liked the the lighting in the cathedral. and was impressed by the bowl that held the candies..though the orangey yellow ones looked more like onoins.....wasn't impressed with the figure render but then who was rotflmao...no tom pleas doon't go hehe. i just thought if i'm gonna say good things about what i liked there i should also give the mediocre a mention lol.  i did love the near the knuckle stuff though.

i'm bored cos nothings happening ican really get my teeth into. a few ebots are doing silly stuff and thats about it. hence me stroking toms ego ...and thinking about some georgeous creature in black leather thingh boots....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm now theres an ego i'd like stroke

billy

wizardtim ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 7:34 PM

It's been said, but I'll say it again. It's not the TOS, but how it is enforced, which is at any old whim of any mod.  Everyone here know's I've certainly made a stink about it, but I'm still here, much to the dismay of some.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 7:43 PM · edited Sat, 23 September 2006 at 7:44 PM

Billy! I don't sweat! I get Slippery....hehehehehe. And Tom can wear his leathers too!
Hey I forgot the Betty boop character...but I did remember the Little Mermaid, she's the sexually r(d)epressed one! Remember her retarded over sexed twin? Now that was getting really sic! LOL! BTW, Tom I would be happy to stroke your ego? Hmmmm...anytime. Whoops, I was a Baaaaaaaaaaad girl!
Wicked bad, and all that......
HuggerZ!
Ariana

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 8:15 PM

Tim,

That is not true, its not "any old whim from a mod". We make team decisions on everything, I've explained this time and time again to you.

billy423uk ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 8:56 PM

so..its any old whim  from a group of mods lmao. jk stacey...the mods obviously discuss the images they take down.

billy423uk ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 8:58 PM

sweaty, slippery...who cares  as long as you keep the boots on lol

billy

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 8:59 PM

Right, its not a whim at all ever. Its discussion between team members at length getting everyones view and opinion before taking any action.. We do this everytime, never does one person do it and never is it a "whim":)

Good to see you joking around with me Billy!!

billy423uk ( ) posted Sat, 23 September 2006 at 11:36 PM

good to see you accepting it that :)

i know that with a site this big the admins have to work hard and irrespective of what i think re certain things they do do a good job.

billy

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 24 September 2006 at 12:10 AM

Thank you Billy:)

thundering1 ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2006 at 11:32 PM

That's funny!
Yeah, read many a huff from people "on their way out the door", and looking at some of their gallery they seemed to go a little out of their way to push boundaries. When you create something with the intent to get a rise out of people, don't be pissed when they rise.

(Bookmarking this - and still trying to figure out the "having to prove myself" quote near the beginning...)
-Lew ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.