Sun, Sep 22, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: How to make morhps

Alextron115 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 3:50 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:37 AM

how do i make a morph for victoria? lets say to make her breasts bigger.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 4:05 PM · edited Mon, 20 November 2006 at 4:09 PM

You will have to purchase the morph pack

http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=3008

Also, there is loads of info on V3 here
And even alot of tuts for D|S here

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Alextron115 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 4:29 PM

i see, i cannot download v3, it tells me that there is an error, in the downloading, so is there any figures, that are free that i can download for regular victoria?  and how can i make clothes? and do poser figures work with daz?

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 4:46 PM

Alex, are you registered with Daz?
What kind of error are you getting when downloading the free base V3?

I thought you had previously said you had downloaded V3 and were using her already? If you dont have V3, then you cannot get any other characters that work with her, because the free V3 is a base character... 😕

As for making clothes, thats a whole 'nother ball of wax, and there are many tutorials on it here at Rendo and elsewhere...its hard from what I have read..and takes alot of time.

Poser figures do work with D|S, altho Poser is not free..and the base characters like Jessi are not free either.

Your best bet right now is to look in the freebie sections here and at Daz for free figures and characters, and read the readme's that come with them to see what the requirements are, and what base characters are needed.

~Jani

Alextron115 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 5:04 PM

when i am downloading it it tells me the the ip address is different and i cant do it becuase it thinks i am someone else. an if i download a character for poser, it will work with daz, thats great.

Alextron115 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 5:08 PM

and sorry for the posting but i dont have v3 but i have victoria, the default girl, so if i have aiko 3 does all poser aiko 3 clothes for poser work with daz? if so how do i download the string bikini.

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 5:13 PM

Thats sounds a bit odd....if you are logged in to your account at Daz, it should recognise you...You might want to contact them and ask them about it.

As for V3....if you already have her, why are you trying to download her again? 😕

Quote from the Jobs Forum:

Quote - i have daz up, and am posing v3, but i want like another figure and stuff for free now that i have it, so how do i download a figure?

Are you trying to download other content like clothes and stuff from Daz for V3? If you are its not free...you would have to go to freebie sections like I said, and see what all you can use for the V3 base

~Jani

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 5:23 PM

V3 is short for Victoria 3. Glad I understand now LOL!

Yes, the clothes that come made for Aiko 3 will work inside D|S.....and you DL the clothes just like you do any other dl

~Jani

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 9:05 AM

I think what he means is he has the Victoria 3RRLE fgure from the free base content, but not the full resolution version from the store.

The DForm plugin (also not free) will allow you to enlarge a figure's breasts - it's not as good at shrinking, however, and certainly can't easily match the full rnage of morphs in the morph packs.

Alextron115 ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 3:20 PM

ok

Alextron115 ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 9:44 PM

i finally got v3, now i want to download sunshine from the free stuff forum, now how do i dowload it and then use it?

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 1:52 AM · edited Wed, 22 November 2006 at 1:56 AM

Alex, you're going to have to do some reading Im afraid....first, find the 'Sunshine Character' in the freestuff section here, then click 'download'....save it...then you might want to check out this tutorial on installing content....this one covers V3, M3, and A3..also discusses how to install from zip files, and talks about other kinds of content and where they go.

Tutorial

Its a bit of reading, but will help you understand more about how and where to place things so they will work correctly.

~Jani

music2u4u ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:25 PM

Alex, the V3 character that you have, if it is the one that came with the Daz program, is a RRV3 or a "reduced resolution" character. That means it has drawn or painted textures NOT hi resolution photorealistic textured skin and it also has only a few morphs. If you can get the V3 download it will be much better and you can apply hi resolution photo realistic textures to her. These are textures made from actual photographs of real people. You will not be able to adjust the look of most body and face parts until you get the body and head morph pack which is not free. If you do not have the morph pack none of the characters you download for V3 are going to work. The first time I downloaded a character and tried to apply it to the V3RR all it did was cross her eyes...lol. I got the morph packs and went creation crazy and made about fifty V3 characters. It was so cool. I then realized the power behind this thing and was hooked. I still don't have M3 Morphs yet but have been able to get around them. For some reason Men characters morphs don't seem to be as important as women morphs. It's a body thing I guess. After  all, a womans body is in itself a continiously changing work of art and men...well... we are just there...lol.

RHaseltine ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 9:55 AM

It's the mesh resoltuion that is reduced, not the textures (the RR figure does come with a fairly low resolution texture, but since the free base doesn't have any texture that's still a gain). High and low resolution textures can be used on high or low resolution figures without problem as long as the mapping is the same, which tells the mesh which relative areas of the map to apply to each area of the figure. Morphs, on the other hand, don't swap between reduced and full resolution figures.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.