Tue, Oct 1, 7:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Victoria 4 in Poser 7 - First picture is here

adh3d ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 10:04 AM · edited Sat, 02 December 2006 at 10:06 AM

the age calculations are wrong, you must use, in this case, the test of carbon 14, that you can find int the age tab in Poser 7 or you can do it through the C14 python script by MADchemistry

adh3d website

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 10:18 AM

Is that empty smile not the same smile weare all wearing?Only the messy Hair is a hint what's behind that mask .It calls to us look behind that mask and see ...and see...Dynamic Tits.

mathman ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 7:31 PM

Lets all hope that V4 can keep abreast of the situation !

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 8:07 PM

No one has commented on her shoulders. I think they might have fixed the spaghetti arms bending problem. Finally. I would like to see a render of her arms up over her head though with the breasts set on large. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 8:21 PM

hmm... wouldn't 'point nipples at main camera' would work?...;)  I was gonna guess Kate Moss, but that' jokes as old as Poser 4..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Tiny ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 8:28 PM

And will she be able to wear high heels with those feet?  :unsure:

dphoadley ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 11:29 PM

Attached Link: Larger than life ?

One might wonder if DAZ ever got around to taking a basic course in human anatomy and morphology.  Check out the Stahlratte's post above to see what I mean. DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

pjz99 ( ) posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 11:41 PM

You guys joke about it, but don't be surprised when "dynamic fleshy bits" are a standard feature for a lot of Poser-like apps and of course games.  :P  Not just for boobies, like when you're animating The Hulk jumping off a ten story building and his gut doesn't jiggle at least a little bit when he lands, that's a place for improvement.

My Freebies

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2006 at 9:18 AM

Isn't that what weight mapping is for? or am I getting the wrong end of the stick?

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2006 at 11:14 AM

I don't think Poser is bright enough to figure jiggle caused by transfer of motion, but I'm a noob so what do I know.

My Freebies

nruddock ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2006 at 11:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/freestuff.asp?StartNo=289

> Quote - I don't think Poser is bright enough to figure jiggle caused by transfer of motion, but I'm a noob so what do I know.

With the right set of morphs, it's already possible.

However, doing real soft body simulation is an order of magnitude more complex / time consuming than cloth simulation, plus to do it properly you need a volume mesh, not just a surface mesh.
It will be possible, but it will be some time before it arrives on your desk top.

Casette ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2006 at 1:56 PM

Potochop is a trade mark?

:lol:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

adh3d ( ) posted Sun, 03 December 2006 at 2:29 PM

Yes it is, you can view the fantastic things you can made with Potochop in my wonderfull picture, and it only takes me 5 hours thanks to potochop of course.

adh3d website

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.