Mon, Sep 9, 6:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: V4 & the Ugly Tree

xeniaghost ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 9:53 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:04 AM

i don't know if it's just me but from what i've seen so far, V4 really fell out of the ugly tree and hit quite a few branches. When she first came out, i was really excited and some of the packages for her are nice enough, but the more i see of her in the galleries and compared to V3, she's a real dog. Her body reminds me of Miki (ie. a stumpy boyish figure that's overdosed on steriods) but seeing as i always do portraits, i don't really care that much, it's her face that isn't pretty. i know in time more morph packs and merchants producing characters for her will help and eventually i will have no choice cause everyone will be using her, but at the moment i'm really not convinced enough to bother purchasing her and i think i might just stick with V3 and A3. So does anyone else feel the same or am i alone here?

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 10:05 AM

Always the same old story... each new model in PoserVerse has its wave of 'I love' and its opposite one of 'I hate'... 

My dog is laying under my table. I look her (her name is Kyra), I look v4. Nah, a dog naaah...

:lol:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

richardson ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 10:10 AM

LMAO @ cassette. ..and then God created the Spaniards

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 10:20 AM

No comprendo...

CASETTE
=======

xeniaghost ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 10:22 AM

i'm asking for opinions about V4 before forking out $40 for her, not how ugly your dog is.

Yanelis3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 10:36 AM

well she is on sale 20bucks..
if you buy the complete is on sale too 34 bucks

It pretty convinced me...   but the main reason i bought her was business... 
She haves a very cool new features and a new way of mapping i have never seen before really.  She is more heavy in polygons than V3.  My computer is a dual processor 3.4 ghz 2GB RAM and a gooood 256 video card and still she is slow in my processor compared to V3.  Maybe I have to get more RAM memory towork with her with more flow.  And I am using Poser 6 that is more faster than Poser 5.
She is a little bit a less pain in the @$$ because the morphs dont need to be injected IN the v4 complete and some features in movement are great... good for animation but still i need a more resoursable computer to work with her!  I need more speed.  Right now I don't feel i wated my money.

-Yanelis3D-

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 11:16 AM

Exceptionally pleased with V4.  Got a few nice examples in my gallery.  A very functional, high quality Poser figure.  Beware that most of the character packs' textures out there are not nearly as good as the DAZ high rez texture.  Looks are very configurable, body is very configurable.  Clothes will come , textures will come, or you can just make them if you're into that.

My Freebies

Neyjour ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 11:26 AM

I've just started playing with the V4 morphs (trying to make some of my own characters) and have been able to get some fantastic results for the body, but the face...not so great.  I'm finding it extremely difficult to morph something that I think is attractive.  I've seen a few commercial characters that look kinda nice, but nothing yet that really jumps out and grabs me.  :(

Once P7 arrives I'm hoping to get some better results with the Morphing Tool.  crosses fingers  And hopefully there will be some additional morph packs released soon.   I'm really not too thrilled (face-wise) with the Morphs++ pack.

"You don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free." - Steppenwolf

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:12 PM

file_362449.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I prefer more anime-ish looks myself.
But I don't think she's ugly.

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

Slowhands ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:27 PM

No body better say that face looks ugly. that is the second comming of my wifes face and hair color and style. Did she put you up to this, if not,  I will have to show this to her. Her eyes on the ends tilt up just a little, compaired to hers though.

zorares ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:30 PM

Yeah, so far I'm not very impressed with V4. I'm sure she'll get better once other's have worked on some new morphs/skins for her.

http://schuetzenpowder.com/sigs.jpg

LunaFaye ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:31 PM

*I agree that the Base V4 is ugly.  I wasn't gonna get her either.  But the pack with the morphs is prety good.  She's very versatile.  I like the fact that you can morph her up (face and body) and she'll look completely different.

Luna Faye*

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:36 PM

Quote - No body better say that face looks ugly. that is the second comming of my wifes face and hair color and style. Did she put you up to this, if not,  I will have to show this to her. Her eyes on the ends tilt up just a little, compaired to hers though.

lol Um... I don't know your wife.  :D

Renderosity Gallery

Kristta ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:43 PM

I'm one of those people who has never really liked Vicki.  I just don't care for her looks.  I prefer SP3 or Laura.  I want to play with Sydney but do not have P7 yet.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 12:51 PM

file_362451.jpg

I think V3 was built like a line backer and her default face was one only a mother could love.  V4, out of the box, see above, is very pretty, bends well and is shaped nicely.  She does have little quirks here and there but I have NEVER liked a DAZ mesh out of the box before, I'm impressed. 

SP3 is just not that attractive and Aiko is way to Anime out of the box for my tastes and always needed much adjusting.  It's fine, you can always save your new creation as a new .cr2 or a morph (as least in DAZ Studio) you can.  V4?  I can deal with her shape just fine.  Love her eyes, the new controls, organized morphs, bend-ability, morphs and the whole lot.  She's a winner, not an ugly dog. 

By the way, dogs are not ugly, it's only your opinion and it seems to come from a place of ignorance.  Do you own a copy?  Have you worked with her if you do enough to determine if she really is not attractive to you??  What do you feel is attractive then??  V3 out of the box?  Oh please, say it isn't so!! 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

xeniaghost ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:09 PM

i can't quite figure exactly what it is about her face that i don't like, i think it's mainly her eyes that are strange. Don't get me wrong, some of the characters for her are pretty (Helena, Nadia, JoJo and Eylina) but nothing compared to V3 and A3 and unless some drastic morph packs are released, i don't think any merchant can work miracles and make her stunning. i would wait and see what else comes out for her and if something really bites me and says 'buy me now!' but she won't be on sale for that long so i got to make a decision soon. At the moment i'm leaning more towards an iPod for a pressie for myself than V4 and all her addons!

MikeJ ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:22 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:24 PM

V4 is an exceptionally well-rigged character with a few ingenious innovations I've not seen before.
As for her looks, well, it's designed very well for making new morphs, and the UV's allow for better painting of new textures. Speaking of the UV's,  I do alot of 3D painting with Deep Paint 3D, and this is the first figure I've not had to use Projection Painting with to avoid seam problems. Ths is the best UV mapping DAZ has ever come up with.
The polygon count is actually  lower than V4, at 66,024, compared to V3's count of 75,000 or so, but it's optimized - fewer polygons where there isn't a huge need for them, and more where there is.
I think it's safe to say there has been more thought put into this character than any others from DAZ prior, because it's designed largely with one purpose: to enable developers to create things more easily for use with it.
As someone else here pointed out recently, in a year, everything will be V4 this and V4 that.
"Ugly"? I wouldn't say that at all, but if you have a look at the face in a good modeling program, and see how well those polys are arranged, you'd see that the possibility for de-uglifying her are numerous. Might be a better choice to try that, as opposed to complaining and waiting for someone to make something you like better.....

Dynamo ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:36 PM

try scaling down the eyes, that helped for me.. less cartoonish.

xeniaghost ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:42 PM

If i owned a copy of V4, i wouldn't be asking for opinions about her. i'm going on the images i have seen so far of her and the more i see, the less i like her. V3 out the box is bad but at least she can be made to look very attractive. i can't afford to blow $35 on a character that is ugly however much you mess about with dials and morphs and if you would like to buy me a good modelling program, i will rearrange her polys but until then, i have to rely on merchants that know what they're doing to create products for me. i'm not made of money.

Neyjour ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:44 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1345181

I was just browsing the galleries and finally something jumped out at me!  This is by far the prettiest face I've seen so far.  Just wish I could figure out how they do it...I haven't been able to get anything even remotely this pretty with the morphs.  *sigh*  :(

Caly ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:47 PM

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Get her & Try her for yourself.  ^^

Renderosity Gallery

Mogwa ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:49 PM

I was rather disappointed after my first hands on trials, but since it was a birthday gift and didn't cost me a cent, I can afford to be generous with my criticsms. We won't really know the model's true capabilities until the talented and generous members here at Renderosity begin releasing morphs, hair, textures and clothing. That's what will ultimately account for V4's success or failure.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:50 PM

file_362453.jpg

Here's V4, combining the Vittorio face morphs using the neg and pos spins and added in another called Satanic.   I think she can look QUITE ugly!! :lol:

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

MikeJ ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:50 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 1:51 PM

xeniaghost, you may have been "asking for opinions", but the title of this thread, "...fell out of the ugly tree", seems to be you stating an opinion, not asking for one (not to mention the other things you said in your first post).

You also said, " i don't know if it's just me but from what i've seen so far, V4 really fell out of the ugly tree and hit quite a few branches. When she first came out, i was really excited and some of the packages for her are nice enough, but the more i see of her in the galleries and compared to V3, she's a real dog."

Consider that you are seeing the attempts of people who have also just begun using it. I'm sure it'll get better.

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 2:15 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 2:17 PM

s'ok. So you can always wait until someone comes out with a morph that makes her more appealing. Or there's a whole stable of other characters out there to use. It's your money; don't let anyone tell you how to spend it..;)

Buy, or buy not. There is also try..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 2:37 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 2:40 PM

Okay, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

First, I am a face person too. So I think I can give you a good point of view.

The V4 base is free. Download her. Simple.
What about the morphs? I think getting the morphs are a good idea, the body morphs are few, but which ones are there are well made, better than V3. The facial expressions are also an advance and the eye movement dials are SWEET!  But you will not be impressed by the V4 face shaping morphs. Not that they worse than any face morph sets you can get somewhere else, No, what I mean is the V4 face shaping morphs are a step down from V3.

V3 had beautiful face morphs, the type that look sculpted, not like any of the magnet-based smooth sort of morphs you will see in other places outside DAZ. The V3 was face morphs were like 3D scans of a real person or sculptures. In some places, there were sharp edges. But the new face of V4 is very "smooth," without any detailed edges. Do you have Apollo?  In some ways, her face shaping like his, it can morph in cool ways, but lacks detail. Does that make sense?

V4's tongue is an improvement, and the teeth take a new approach too. I haven't decided if I like them better than V3 teeth, but I like what they can do. (NOTE: She is not Mimic ready.)

V4 has a new way to do eyelashes. It's more like Miki in a way, but there are two layers for lash materials and the top ones are separated.

V4's eyes have innovations. It's a new shape with new materials, and even a tear layer on the eyelid. That all sounds cool, right? It would be if the iris can be fixed.  The iris has a hard edge stairstep-like edge. This is a problem, imho, and it makes the eye look more like a stuff animal teddy bear eye than a realistic human eye.  I've already made a few attempts to morph the iris to get rid of the stairstep. So far I haven't come up with a better shape.  The iris is actually not attached to the eyeball at all. It's like a prop inside the eye. Make sense?

Anyhoo, long story short. Get the V4 base. Play around with her. If you have an extra $10 to $15 to spare, at least get the morphs.  You can always decide to buy more V4 add-ons later.

I picked up the Domino for V4outfit because it looks very cool and I want to Wardrobe Wizard the leg covers, coat, belt and shorts for the Bishie in my Runtime. lol  ;)

p.s. I am attempting to create a new face for V4. It will be made in an external app so it won't use any of the morphs from a morph kit. Whether I come up with a winner or not, I'm sure someone will come up with a good face with lots of character for V4.

bB

hoppersan2000 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:10 PM

xeniaghost,

I have seen some of the renders you are talking about concerning V4 and if I were to base my opinion on just those, I would agree with your opinion.  But, beings I have purchased V4 with the +++ morph pack, I can tell you without hesitation that V4 is an excellent model to work with.  I have posted a quick render in the galleries I did with V4 and I think it will convince you differently.

xeniaghost ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:16 PM

@Neyjour Yep, that face is very pretty, mainly cause it doesn't look much like her! Lol i'm not a member of the Daz PC so i've got to pay $20 or so for theV4 base meaning i can't play before i buy, which is a shame. i thought about the 30-day money back guarantee but i've already done that a few times and i'm scared Daz will ban me if i do it again! i know it's early days with V4 and hopefully she'll get better with time but if the basic face and extra morphs aren't great, then however talented the artists and merchants are, they can't make her beautiful. i'm sure Daz will release more morph packs to improve her but that's even more money to pay out and i've already got V3 with enough morphs to make her into whatever i want. As far as realism goes, i can't see her being superior to V3 cause textures are as detailed as they can get. That unattached iris sounds weird and she seems to have strange eyelids and puffy eyes, but i guess merchants will sort that out eventually. Anyway, i think i've made my mind up, it's the iPod until something for V4 really bites me!

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:20 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1343508

V4 is cute for me. And she has a nice smile and a very good default body. I remember I used default V3 for one or two renders on a gallery of over 200 pics. The rest, morphed and with different skins. Of course, soon I'll have lots of packs for V4

And my dog is a pointer and she's cute also ;)

CASETTE
=======

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:21 PM

I think she's pretty.  This weekend, when I'm more used to her, I'm gonna drag her into zbrush and see what I can do with some of my own morphs.  Still, though, she is just pretty.  Vicky from the box didn't appeal to me, and, had so many morphs that it was like piloting a jet plane.  This one seems simpler, more down to earth.

xeniaghost ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:32 PM

i know everyone has their own idea of beauty and life would be boring if everyone looked the same and perfect, but it's definitely something with V4's eyes that is wrong and she seems to have a round face. Personally i just think so far, V3 and A3 are a lot more attractive in comparison. So now i've opened a can of worms with V4, what's Sydney like?

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:39 PM

... An ugly cat?

CASETTE
=======

xeniaghost ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:48 PM

Hey, cats are far more beautiful than dogs so don't get me started on that!

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:57 PM

iPod verses V4?  
Oh yeah, no contest. Get the iPod.  ;)

bB

MikeJ ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 4:14 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 4:15 PM

Quote -
That all sounds cool, right? It would be if the iris can be fixed.  The iris has a hard edge stairstep-like edge. This is a problem, imho, and it makes the eye look more like a stuff animal teddy bear eye than a realistic human eye.  I've already made a few attempts to morph the iris to get rid of the stairstep. So far I haven't come up with a better shape.  The iris is actually not attached to the eyeball at all. It's like a prop inside the eye. Make sense?

Yeah, I'd have to partially recant my UV statement from earlier, because it seems that for all the good they did with the UV's, they made up for it with the eyes. 😉
"sclera" seems to be a continuation of "eye surface", and it doesn't line up particularly well. Why they did it that way, I have no idea, but it must have made sense to someone. Although Sclera is inside of Eye Surface.
And Sclera, which seems like it should connect to Iris, actually obscures the outer edge of Iris, which is why you get that hard edge.
I'd imagine this could be solved with morphing, but that might not create such a good result - I suspect the idea was to necessitate the purchase of "reveal the Iris edges" transmaps for the sclera..... 😉
Of course, as long as the geometry remains the same, you can alter the UV's, reload it in Poser as OBJ, and use the original skeleton to fix that, and still retain the MT's. I think.

Damsel ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 4:19 PM

I love her. Here is a character that I'm working on for her to put in my store soon. Her versatility is amazing.

Kathie Berry
Admin/PlanIT3D

Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot. 
Others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
 --Pablo Picasso-
-

Rainfeather ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:20 PM

here's one from rebelmommy, i know i will be getting her when she's available for purchase ;)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1345610

dburdick ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:25 PM

I agree that the base V4 when first loaded into a scene does look like it hit quite a few branches while falling out of the ugly tree.  But the morphing capability on this character is quite awesome.  The biggest problem is see (beside the high armpits) is trying to get the eyes dialed in right.  They are way too big in the standard figure which generally tends to portray a deer in the headlights look.  There are some morphs to correct this.  The best morph of V4 I've seen so far comes from a guy named Jayme over at IllusionsDesigns.net.  He created a morph which looks much more natural than some of the bulimic looking things floating around out there.  Here's a render of this character in Vue:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1344701

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:29 PM

Sydney has a nice face (too unique) and pretty hands, but otherwise is nowhere near as high quality as V4 in terms of bending and configurability.

I don't get it - do you take a base figure, install them, and just start snapping pictures without changing any features at all?  What difference does it make what the base character looks like to you?  You could start with the Freak and end up with Bo Derek, if the figure has the support then what does it matter what they look like out of the box?

My Freebies

kryten ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:37 PM

Quote - i can't quite figure exactly what it is about her face that i don't like, i think it's mainly her eyes that are strange.

The V4 eyes take some getting used to, they are too reflective and the white is too white.  Talk about strange eyes, I refer to your icon!

Barbarellany ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:51 PM

file_362463.jpg

I just starting playing with her and don't have any morph sets yet. I do though have my free P7 and played a bit with her cheeks with the morphing tool. I have no idea how to create and save the cheek morph yet but that is a question rather than an answer. This is V4 base with a few dial spins and a push at the cheeks. I don't think she looks that bad.

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:52 PM

Keep in mind that a lot of the most STUNNING V3 characters are not created with Daz morphs but were done by external morph editing and given custom injections.  I, myself, find V4 not only lovely but easy to work with.  Her body is much more realistic and she is no longer built like a linebacker.  I never, ever used V3's default body shape but I would be willing to use V4's default body shape.  V3 will remain in my arsenal for a long time to come but I will find a lot of use for V4.  Especially if I need to pose anything with their arms over their head.

Quote - i can't quite figure exactly what it is about her face that i don't like, i think it's mainly her eyes that are strange. Don't get me wrong, some of the characters for her are pretty (Helena, Nadia, JoJo and Eylina) but nothing compared to V3 and A3 and unless some drastic morph packs are released, i don't think any merchant can work miracles and make her stunning. i would wait and see what else comes out for her and if something really bites me and says 'buy me now!' but she won't be on sale for that long so i got to make a decision soon. At the moment i'm leaning more towards an iPod for a pressie for myself than V4 and all her addons!

MoxieGraphix ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:57 PM

P.S.  As someone else pointed out, Daz also has a 30 day money back guarantee.  If you got her and hated her, you can get your money back.

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:58 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 5:58 PM

Quote - I do though have my free P7 and played a bit with her cheeks with the morphing tool. I have no idea how to create and save the cheek morph yet but that is a question rather than an answer.

There's more than one way to do it, but I've been simply saving the character in Characters folder under a category, and she loads into new scenes with the morphs I added, so that's good enough for my purposes.  (<-- not interested in becoming a merchant)

edit: saving with the + button bottom right, as in add to library, not File Menu -> Save

My Freebies

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 6:00 PM

Quote - "sclera" seems to be a continuation of "eye surface", and it doesn't line up particularly well. Why they did it that way, I have no idea, but it must have made sense to someone. Although Sclera is inside of Eye Surface.

I've also noticed that Iris texture overlaps Pupil a little bit, at least on some of the textures I've tried.

My Freebies

ccotwist3D ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 6:07 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 6:07 PM

file_362470.JPG

I had no problem morphing her. You can make her as old or young as you like. I even made a male version of her. I only have the free base version, and the texture set that came with it until I paint some. This is just a simple screen capture.

cindyx ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 6:33 PM

I am experimenting with V4, and it's lots of fun... but I do agree with BastBlack that there is a less-defined smoothness to her face.  It's noticable in her body and hands too, particularly the fingers.  I think V3 and V4 both have their advantages and disadvantages. 

Neyjour ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:03 PM · edited Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:07 PM

file_362476.jpg

That's a beautiful character Damsel!  I'll be keeping my eye out for her in the MP!  She'll be going on my 'must-buy' list for sure.  😄

Okay, I went back to the face I've been working on, determined to morph something that looks halfway decent.  Here's what I finally came up with.  Not a stunner, but not too bad either I don't think.  :)  If anyone wants her, just clicky the link.

Note:  You'll need the Morphs++ pack to use her.

"Isola for V4"

Edit:  Hmmm....how do you make clickable links???

randym77 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:06 PM

Quote - The V4 base is free.

No, it's not.  It was free for Platinum Club members.  It isn't any more.

At first blush, I thought she was prettier than V3, in a fashion model kind of way.  Skinnier, with a younger, more childlike face.

But she often comes out looking oddly hard and old in renders.  I'm not sure why.  As example, those promos for Nadia at DAZ.  I didn't think it was possible for a Thorne and Sarsa character to look like that.

I'm sure she'll be pretty enough when the merchants get up to speed.

Though someone said that, because of the way she's mapped, it will be very hard to do photorealistic textures for her.  That wouldn't really upset me, because realism isn't my thing, but if true, it might be an issue for some.

Tiari ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:08 PM

I was holding out on V4..... but I don't have to, LOL a friend got it for me for a christmas present LOL.  Yay me!

Interested in playing, i loaded her, and......... whoa..... er, not in a good way.   Granted i put initial reactions aside, no character "out of the box" looks terrific, and all have some flaw to some degree.

Example:  Jessi has an alien egg forehead and pointy witch chin, V3 had saucer shaped breasts and rubber band looking shoulders........ you get the idea.    I Did notice with V4 the eyes are Gi-Normous!  But actually thats not the first thing i noticed as ....... holy corn pone batman!

That lower rib set jutting out is about the least attractive thing I've ever seen.  Playing with morphs I have yet to get rid of it.   LOL I'm wondering what the weight comparison must be for her lower chest and stomach to concave THAT MUCH........ 80lbs?

I'm sure I'll figure my way around this, too soon to tell if I actually like her or not.

pjz99 ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 7:29 PM

Stomach_Thickness I think is what you're looking for if you don't care for the rib (I personally do but eh)

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.